Without Muslims ... !!??

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Without Muslims ... !!??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Without Muslims ... !!??

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    25-05-2024
    At
    04:06 AM

Default Without Muslims ... !!??

In the name of ALLAH

Quoting from
    wikups.fr ( French web site) :

Sans les musulmans, nous pataugerions encore dans nos excréments

Without Muslims, we still floundering in our excrement !!!

la civilisation occidentale, telle que nous la connaissons aujourd’hui et qui semble être une véritable source de fierté pour vous autres, personnages haineux et sans jugeote ni mémoire, serait rien sans l’apport incontestable des pays dits musulmans : au Moyen-Age, pendant que nous étions en train de patauger dans nos excréments et proies à toute sorte de maladies et idées saugrenues, les pays musulmans et leur ressortissants ( que vous semblez tant apprécier ) disposez d’un savoir immense en diverses sciences : mathématiques, médecine, astrologie, etc…, dont ils n’ont pas hésité à nous faire partager le contenu.
    Western civilization as we know it today and that seems to be a real source of pride for you would be nothing without the undeniable contribution of so-called Muslim countries .
    During the Middle Age
    while we were floundering in our excrement
    and living at the mercy of all sorts of diseases and absurd ideas , Muslim countries and their citizens have a vast knowledge in various sciences: mathematics, medicine, astrology ....... they did not hesitate to share with us the contents.

Main source :

wikups.fr

Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 30-07-2014 at 06:49 PM.

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Without doubt early science was well served by Islam, however this was not without some degree of assistance form others. The ancient Greeks and Egyptians not to mention the Chinese had all contributed to science in various fields... Long before any "religion" had arrived. Also the early Christians and Jews were well skilled as literary scribes... So I see early science as a combined effort of mankind's collective intelligent endeavours.

You could ask why does Islam today not lead the world in this way... Why did it all stagnate? Maybe much like the pagan societies of the ancient world.. Greece and Egypt et al.. All good things come to an end and we all have a turn to shine at something at some point.

:)

peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    25-05-2024
    At

You could ask why does Islam today not lead the world in this way... Why did it all stagnate?
    here is the answer :

"
    Islam began as something strange and will return as something strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. !
    "
    prophet Muhammad
    authentic Hadeeth.
    as you see the prophecy is achieved !

Maybe much like the pagan societies of the ancient world.. Greece and Egypt et al.. All good things come to an end and we all have a turn to shine at something at some point.
    1- The fall of Islamic civilization does not indicate that Islam is pagan !
    2-Islam still exist as a strong & global religion .

http://www.gospelherald.com/articles...sia-africa.htm

Conversely ...
    christianity is dying !

http://newobserveronline.com/christi...ut-in-germany/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...-a-Muslim.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ensus-analysis

http://allchristiannews.com/number-o...s-why-is-that/

http://www.christianchronicle.org/ar...ked-by-decline

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...ord-Carey.html

http://www.churchpropertylocator.com...amokin-pa.html

church 4 sale !

peace.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post
    here is the answer :

"
    Islam began as something strange and will return as something strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. !
    "
    prophet Muhammad
    authentic Hadeeth.
    as you see the prophecy is achieved !

sometimes I despair of your posts... I find Islam indeed strange as to what kind of prophecy you think this is... Well that's even stranger.

1- The fall of Islamic civilization does not indicate that Islam is pagan !
    2-Islam still exist as a strong & global religion .
    Did I say it did...???? I would say Islam has roots in paganism in as much prophet Mohammed was sent to the pagans of Arabia to bring them to the one God. The changing of the name of God from YHWH to Allah I feel shows who the message was originally meant for.

I agree it's a fact that Islam is a global religion... Even a strong one. However as for the rest of your claims in regards to Christianity ....
    ....... In your dreams.. The word of God is not contained in a building.. It would not matter if there were no churches left standing. It's a fact that many churches have been burnt to the ground and utterly destroyed by muslims in some Islamic countries.. That does not mean the followers of Christ cease to follow Him. As for numbers... Not sure I see the point of that.. If Islam one day in the future over takes Christianity as the largest world religion..... Which it won't. What would that mean for the remaining Christians and Jews? Surely they would still be allowed to worship how they chose and remain Christians or Jews. If that is the case then I fail to see any relevance in your point.

And please.... Friend stop or ease up a little with the constant self applause it was once amusing now not so much..

Peace unto you

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    25-05-2024
    At

The changing of the name of God from YHWH to Allah I feel shows who the message was originally meant for.
    the God's name - ALLAH - was known before Islam !
    the name of the prophet's father was Abdu-Allah !
    maybe you think the message of Islam was only for Arabs !

I agree it's a fact that Islam is a global religion... Even a strong one. However as for the rest of your claims in regards to Christianity ....
    ....... In your dreams.. The word of God is not contained in a building.. It would not matter if there were no churches left standing. It's a fact that many churches have been burnt to the ground and utterly destroyed by muslims in some Islamic countries.. That does not mean the followers of Christ cease to follow Him. As for numbers... Not sure I see the point of that.. If Islam one day in the future over takes Christianity as the largest world religion..... Which it won't. What would that mean for the remaining Christians and Jews? Surely they would still be allowed to worship how they chose and remain Christians or Jews. If that is the case then I fail to see any relevance in your point
    The christianity is in the last breath !
    this is a fact and not a dream ! the evidences are in front of you !
    maybe one day we will hear the Adan over the Vatican 's walls !

And please....
    Friend stop or ease up a little with the constant self applause it was once amusing now not so much..
    this is not a "self applauses" !
    I think i 'have explained it to you before .
    Please don't dictate to me what i must do and how i'll write my posts !

peace with you .

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post
    the God's name - ALLAH - was known before Islam !
    the name of the prophet's father was Abdu-Allah !
    maybe you think the message of Islam was only for Arabs !

Best not go there I feel. I know YHWH was never referred to as Allah by any of the biblical prophets. I have no issue at all with the word Allah used by Arabic Christians I know their prayers are directed to YHWH.

Yes, I rather do think that Islam was first and foremost for the Arabs.. Certainly the pagans of Arabia.. Why else choose a prophet from Arabia. The only prophet ever to come from the Arabs.

The christianity is in the last breath !
    this is a fact and not a dream ! the evidences are in front of you !
    maybe one day we will hear the Adan over the Vatican 's walls !

You believe that if you wish. Truth is not dependant on numbers. As long as my right to worship God as a Christian was not hindered by any Adan anywhere then it would not bother me any. However, if you feel that world dominance of Islam is of greater importance of the right of others to worship God how they choose to in freedom... Then I see that as a huge cause for concern. Quite frankly I can't see the problem with us all worshipping side by side, Church, Mosque, Synagogue whatever.. It works well enough in countries in the "West". The biggest enemy I see to Christianity is secularism as this could also be the same for Islam.. Maybe we should see this as a common foe.

this is not a "self applauses" !
    I think i 'have explained it to you before .
    Please don't dictate to me what i must do and how i'll write my posts !

peace with you .
    Im not dictating to you!!!! Heaven forbid. It was a polite request... And we all know requests do not have to be honoured.... And can be politely declined. Feel free to applause away.. Just to say I prefer the little guy in the party hat.. It doesn't take up as much room in a post.. Which for me is a consideration as I don't use a PC.

Peace unto you.

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At
    11:55 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Best not go there I feel. I know YHWH was never referred to as Allah by any of the biblical prophets. I have no issue at all with the word Allah used by Arabic Christians I know their prayers are directed to YHWH.

Yes, I rather do think that Islam was first and foremost for the Arabs.. Certainly the pagans of Arabia.. Why else choose a prophet from Arabia. The only prophet ever to come from the Arabs.

Peace unto you.
    Pandora , your claim that islam was for arabs is wrong and contradicts what the quran , hadeeth and history says :
    And We have not sent you except comprehensively to mankind as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. But most of the people do not know.

Quran 34:28

Also the prophet sent emmisries to preach for Islam to the byzantine empire , persian empire and ethiopia

Not to metion the non arab muslims during the time of the prophet peace and blessings be upon him like Salman the persian , bilal the ethiopian, and many others

peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    Pandora , your claim that islam was for arabs is wrong and contradicts what the quran , hadeeth and history says :
    And We have not sent you except comprehensively to mankind as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. But most of the people do not know.

Quran 34:28

Also the prophet sent emmisries to preach for Islam to the byzantine empire , persian empire and ethiopia

Not to metion the non arab muslims during the time of the prophet peace and blessings be upon him like Salman the persian , bilal the ethiopian, and many others

peace

But we say that it is an Arabic religion, because we don't believe the Quran is from our Creator. We see it as totally contrived and something that has imperfectly borrowed from the Bible. It brings nothing new to the Jew or Christians. We believe God is one with no partners or associates and in the virgin birth of Jesus; we believe there is a hereafter of eternal life and eternal damnation. We don't believe we have to confess any messenger's name with the one and only true God. But Muslims must. We see that as a stranger association of idolatry. So, we must stick to the Scripture that has been revealed to us as even you Quran says that we can do no other!!!

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At
    11:55 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    But we say that it is an Arabic religion, because we don't believe the Quran is from our Creator. We see it as totally contrived and something that has imperfectly borrowed from the Bible. It brings nothing new to the Jew or Christians. We believe God is one with no partners or associates and in the virgin birth of Jesus; we believe there is a hereafter of eternal life and eternal damnation. We don't believe we have to confess any messenger's name with the one and only true God. But Muslims must. We see that as a stranger association of idolatry. So, we must stick to the Scripture that has been revealed to us as even you Quran says that we can do no other!!!

The quran never stated that you should stick with the corrupted bible rather the quran talked about past jews and christians in the time of the prophets and jesus that they should stick with their holy book but they didn't

Actually it brings something new because it corrects the pathway of jews and christians and fights idolatry and trinity. In a way you do not believe in the same god since you preach for three the father the son and the holy ghost

As for associating the prophet with god , this just shows the degree of lack of knowledge you have
    I bare wittness that there is no god but god and muhammed is his messenger

messenger not god

However you are last to talk about this you associate jesus and the holy spirit

don't christians usually say : in the name of the father, the son , the holy spirit!!!!!

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post

The quran never stated that you should stick with the corrupted bible rather the quran talked about past jews and christians in the time of the prophets and jesus that they should stick with their holy book but they didn't

Actually it brings something new because it corrects the pathway of jews and christians and fights idolatry and trinity. In a way you do not believe in the same god since you preach for three the father the son and the holy ghost

As for associating the prophet with god , this just shows the degree of lack of knowledge you have
    I bare wittness that there is no god but god and muhammed is his messenger

messenger not god

However you are last to talk about this you associate jesus and the holy spirit

don't christians usually say : in the name of the father, the son , the holy spirit!!!!!
    Look, the Quran tells us to stand on what has been revealed to us. Not that we need the advice, because we know what we need to do. The Quran doesn't say the Bible is corrupted. It says the opposite to me: Say: "O People of the Book!
    Ye have no ground to stand upon
    unless you stand fast
    by the Torah, the Gospel, and all the revelation
    that has come to you from your Lord."
    Surah 5:68
    This is what we do. If the Bible is corrupted than so is the Quran, and if the Bible isn't corrupted so is the Quran, because the Quran makes itself mutually exclusive from the Scripture God promised to preserve and established forever in heaven that came first to us people of the Book.
    Besides, I find a discrepancy in the Quran, for instance, Allah implies that the three we should desist from saying are the son, mother and father. Allah alludes to Mary being part of the trinity. He questions Jesus: "did you say take you and your mother to two gods besides me. There is the implied three by Allah: the son, the mother and father, No Christian worships such a trinity. Nor do any Christians consider Allah the third person of God's tri unity. Allah said, "they do disbelieve who say Allah is the third of three" who does that? Allah didn't know and had misconceptions of the Christian trinity. IOW, no Christian is in violation of the three described by Allah and his messenger. Islam is only a reaction against its own misconceptions of Christianity. So how in the world can that be a religion we should follow?
    peace

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Without Muslims ... !!??

Thread Information