the message of Moses and Jesus and Mohammad and all the Prophets peace be upon them

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

the message of Moses and Jesus and Mohammad and all the Prophets peace be upon them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the message of Moses and Jesus and Mohammad and all the Prophets peace be upon them

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    05-02-2016
    At
    07:15 AM

Default the message of Moses and Jesus and Mohammad and all the Prophets peace be upon them

The Oneness of God is the message of Moses and Jesus and Mohammad and all the Prophets peace be upon them.
    between the lines of Torah does not find a prophet, and not the Messenger, and not even a priest speaking of the Trinity.
    we find that they are all calling and even declare the oneness of God.
    Any one that God is not a partner or associate and do not like him and do not unprecedented and has no end.

This pause to think, with this fact , as offered by your Bible,
    Despite all that has happened in the distortion and changed.

That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else . king1-8/60
    And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth. King2-19/15
    that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD God, even thou only. . King2-19/19
    For who is God save the LORD? Psalms-18/31
    O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee! . Psalms -71/19
    8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
    9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
    10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone. Psalms -86/8:10
    Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent. Psalms -148/13
    even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. . Psalms -90/2

that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only. Isaiah37/20
    I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah- 42/8
    hus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah- 44/6
    5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
    6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
    7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Isaiah- 45/5:7
    Even if we look at the Bible we find The Messenger of Allah Christ call to The Oneness of God
    28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
    29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
    30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
    31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
    32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he.
    Mark-12/28:32
    And this is the one that came by Islam Where The Holy Koran says
    « وَإِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ » (163 البقرة)
    And your god is one God ; There is no deity worthy of worship except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful
    And Prophet Muhammad says
    " لَا تُطْرُونِي كَمَا أَطْرَتِ النَّصَارَى عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ ، فَإِنَّمَا أَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولُهُ "
    الْبُخَارِيُّ
    Do not overpraise me as the Christians did to the son of Mary. I am just Allah's servant You may just say `Muhammad is the servant and Messenger of Allah'. Bukhari

And the meaning of do not overpraise any Complimenting overload such as the Christians of the Prophet of Allah and His Messenger Christ ;
    They made him a god with Allah, and some of them claimed that he is God, and some of them claimed that he was the son of God

So the first reason to send God's messengers is Worship God alone . The Oneness of God .
    Therefore, I invite you to Islam :
    That the witness that there is no god but Allah ; Muhammad is the servant and Messenger of Allah and Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam is the servant and Messenger of Allah.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

The biblical prophets prepared the way for the promised Messiah. We all know there is only One God and as Jews and Christians had been worshipping the same ONE God, I'm not sure why Islam felt the need to reinforce a belief that was already known and practiced.

In regards to the trinity, which trying to explain it to a Muslim is a pointless exercise, so let's not bother. :) the trinity is a concept in the way tawheed is a concept, the word is not found in the Bible as the word tawheed is not found in the Quran. However the concept for both can be found throughout the respective books. Where you choose your Bible verses that you believe prove the "oneness" of God I could just as easily choose verses that point to the triune concept of God. To what aim?

The he sticking point for Christians and Jews with Islam, is not the concept of One God, because we already accept that, it is the acceptance of Mohammed as prophet and the final messenger to all mankind. Mohammed does not fit the Jews requirement for their Messiah, who they still wait for. Christians do not accept Mohammed because Jesus said with Him it was finished, and so were not expecting anyone else. Jesus is all we need.

peace.

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Jesus is all we need
    Pandora you say :

"Mohammed does not fit the Jews requirement for their Messiah"

Be fair and ask yourself :

Does Jesus fit the Jews requirement for their Messiah?

Of course the answer is "No".

So, we can say the same to you:

Jesus does not fit the Jews requirement for their Messiah.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Of course the Jews still await their Messiah because they refused to believe Jesus was He. Except for those Jews who did believe the message... They became Christians, that is followers of Christ. Yet the time has past and still they wait. But still do not accept Mohammed as final prophet.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    05-02-2016
    At
    07:15 AM

} قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَى كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلاَّ نَعْبُدَ إِلاَّ اللَّهَ
    وَلا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئاً وَلا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضاً أَرْبَاباً مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ{ (64 آل عمران)
    Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah ." But if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."
    Islam was invited to Pure monotheism
    which doesn't have Entrapped in God Never
    That is why God sent prophets ، To remove people from the worship of the people to worship the Lord of the people ، Alone is not a partner
    And Pure monotheism can't be achieved Without deny And assertion: deny all things that are worshipped instead of Allah and assertion that all kinds of worship are for Allah alone
    فقال الله عز وجل }فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ{ (19 محمد)
    So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah
    وقال رسوله (حَقّ الله عَلَى الْعِبَادِ أَنْ يَعْبُدُوهُ وَلاَ يُشْرِكُوا بِهِ شَيْئا)
    Allah's Right upon His slaves is that they should worship Him Alone and associate nothing with Him
    Isn't enough to assertion worshipped to god (Allah)
    But necessary deny any partner from God

And keeps the PARTNER PARTNER Even if different shape
    The Slaughter and the Prayer and the Fasting (worship) to Anything beside God ،،،،،The belief that God solution in creatures ،،،،، the Ideas Contrary to the mind Like saying that
    God had a human son whom He sacrificed to atone for the sins of humanity ، Making God similar or peer ، Seek forgiveness and repentance from any things beside God
    }اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَهًا وَاحِدًا لا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ{(31التوبة)
    They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.
    This was never true, of mainstream Christian belief. This may only be applied to some of the heretical Christian sects that inhabited Arabia during the 6th century. God the all knowing would know the truth of this matter.... It is you who have misunderstood.

yes, we were commanded to worship the One True God, the Bible is clear on this and Jesus made it clear as to how we should offer that worship. Hence why Christians worship God.. YHWH... The one and only God that all the biblical prophets worshipped.

Peace.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

This part of you post remembers me of the dark beginning of Christianity after the Nicea, when the Constantin army was killing the true original monotheistic Christians in middle east and all others who did not recognize his new invented doctrines.

This was never true, of mainstream Christian belief. This may only be applied to some of the heretical Christian sects that inhabited Arabia during the 6th century. God the all knowing would know the truth of this matter.... It is you who have misunderstood.
    Last edited by هشيم; 16-02-2014 at 10:46 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

This is the Non Muslims' habit, all have double standard, this is how you want to raise questions, you all share a "double standard" in your posts, what is Ok for you is anot available for others, end this way of arguing sometimes it becomes pretty annoying . Why Jews' not believing in your Massiah is ok and you still believe in him and nobody can deny or cretisize? even you make him son of god and one of the hypostatic persons (or one of the contains) and give him more high "ranks". But you and Jews do not believe in our Prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessing be upon him) it is the end of the story and everything in his religion is questionable and you refuse Islam. If Jews opinion in your Jesus is not so important and he is the Massiah whatever is there, You SHOULD say the same thing about our Prophet and his religion Islam. But you cant, because this is how you are.
    Very strange, you approve Jews and then immediately disapprove them !!

How ever your double standard posts are nothing more than escaping from the true religion and you do your best to abolish it, that is why your opinion never counts.

Of course the Jews still await their Messiah because they refused to believe Jesus was He. Except for those Jews who did believe the message... They became Christians, that is followers of Christ. Yet the time has past and still they wait. But still do not accept Mohammed as final prophet.
    Last edited by هشيم; 15-02-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post
    This is the Non Muslims' habit, all have double standard, this is how you want to raise questions, you all share a "double standard" in your posts, what is Ok for you is anot available for others, end this way of arguing sometimes it becomes pretty annoying . Why Jews' not believing in your Massiah is ok and you still believe in him and nobody can deny or cretisize? even you make him son of god and one of the hypostatic persons (or one of the contains) and give him more high "ranks". But you and Jews do not believe in our Prophet Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessing be upon him) it is the end of the story and everything in his religion is questionable and you refuse Islam. If Jews opinion in your Jesus is not so important and he is the Massiah whatever is there, You SHOULD say the same thing about our Prophet and his religion Islam. But you cant, because this is how you are.
    Very strange, you approve Jews and then immediately disapprove them !!

How ever your double standard posts are nothing more than escaping from the true religion and you do your best to abolish it, that is why your opinion never counts.
    I am not sure I get the full meaning of your post. Do you question why it is easier for a Christian to accept Judaism.. (Even though they reject Jesus) but have a problem accepting Islam and Mohammed? And you see this as double standard?

I can can only answer for myself here and would not deign to speak for others. I also do not wish to cause offence to your good self, but if I am to be honest, then you may not like my words.. But then as you say my opinion does not count for anything anyway, and whilst I am mindful to not cause offence to you in criticism of Islam I see this is not a two way thing and you are free to denigrate Christianity and abuse and insult Christians without fear of censure. Is this a reflection of Islam? I don't know.. But I hope it is not.

Christianity shares a common root with Judaism, Christians use the Old Testament and accept it as an important part of their scripture. We accept it as it is without the modification or changes because we see the importance of the message through all the prophets bringing the truth of the One True God...whom we know as YHWH.. Where we diverge is the matter of the messiah... And that being Jesus.. As we know the Jews do not accept Jesus as messiah.. And even though the time is long past where they could have expected their promised messiah... They still wait. Christians accept the Bible both old and new testaments give us an historical account and an unfolding of Gods plan for mankind's salvation from beginning to end. We see, as Jesus said, this ended with Him. So .. For Christians who take Gods Word.. Jesus.. As truth we believe what He said, on that basis we are not expecting any other.

Islam I do not see brings the same message, which if it is a final revelation confirming what went before...which it claims to do.. Then I would expect it to bring the same message. It does not. It differs on major points on how it sees certain prophets.. Even changing the accepted accounts we have in some cases, these changes often make the original meaning of the lesson we were to learn becomes lost. The biggest problem is Jesus... Islam accepts His miraculous birth but offers no reason why it was necessary, it claims Jesus as one of the greatest of prophets..yet shows no understanding of the man or His mission. It denies the crucifixion ever took place.. Yet offers no acceptable alternative view, we have God made someone appear as Jesus.. And was crucified in His place..but then that begs the question of why would God need to make a substitute? If Jesus was required because He was the sinless lamb of God.. Then a substitute would not do at all... Then we have the swoon theory.. That Jesus was brought off the cross and revived and then.... Well nothing!!! Worst of all.. You put forward the blasphemous idea of God actually having a biological son!!! A belief the Bible never put forward, and one Christians do not hold to. Yet.. This fact is said as an admonishment to Christians.

You seek to find Mohammed mentioned in the previous scriptures at the same time making claims that these very scriptures have been corrupted my men and see nothing incongruous in this.. And you accuse me of double standards!!! The Quran claims the previous scriptures are from God, it also says none can change Gods word.... Yet then muslims decide that yes men can change Gods word and in fact did so with the Bible. You do not see again the problem this brings forth.. That if God is not capable of protecting His message from change by His creation then what guarantee can you have that the Quran is safe from change by man.

You quibble about weather or not words like the trinity are in the Bible or not, take to task about minor textual changes in translations... none of which change the core message. That we do not understand what Jesus taught, when there is hardly anything of substance about Jesus to base this claim on in the Quran. Except for the fact Jesus taught the One True God.. The Jews and the Christians already had taken this message to heart so I do not see what Mohammed brought that was new.

I have no choice in this matter, my heart tells me Jesus was who He said He was, Jesus was never a liar. he said "no one reaches the Father except through Him.. He is the Way, the Truth and the Light" I am not prepared to gamble with my eternal soul unless God Himself through His Holy Spirit...( which was never Gabriel btw) guides me. I hope you are not offended by my words spoken in truth and honesty of my feelings. You asked... I answered.

Peace and Gods blessings to you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

You wrote a long post repeating what you wrote and asked, I and my friends answered you in detail. But as i said you Christians quibble, and refuse to accept what we wrote before trying to comprehend it.

Islam I do not see brings the same message, which if it is a final revelation confirming what went before...which it claims to do.. Then I would expect it to bring the same message. It does not. It differs on major points on how it sees certain prophets.. Even changing the accepted accounts we have in some cases, these changes often make the original meaning of the lesson we were to learn becomes lost. The biggest problem is Jesus... Islam accepts His miraculous birth but offers no reason why it was necessary, it claims Jesus as one of the greatest of prophets..yet shows no understanding of the man or His mission. It denies the crucifixion ever took place.. Yet offers no acceptable alternative view, we have God made someone appear as Jesus.. And was crucified in His place..but then that begs the question of why would God need to make a substitute? If Jesus was required because He was the sinless lamb of God.. Then a substitute would not do at all... Then we have the swoon theory.. That Jesus was brought off the cross and revived and then.... Well nothing!!! Worst of all.. You put forward the blasphemous idea of God actually having a biological son!!! A belief the Bible never put forward, and one Christians do not hold to. Yet.. This fact is said as an admonishment to Christians.

Let me say:
    What do you want from Islam to be? To have four or five gods and sons and spirits? To be just like Christianity, and what was invented in Nicea. Yes we believe in one God, sorry we did not have a Constantine to introduce us with a Bible, containing Tanakh (OT) and NT, and to believe in what we like and refuse the others. Sometimes you say you fulfill Tanakh and sometimes you abolish it. Where was hell in OT? Is it fulfillment or abolish? Why Christians eat pig? Is it fulfillment or abolish?
    Or personnel choice.

With my respects to you, please never feel like offended.

Except for the fact Jesus taught the One True God.. The Jews and the Christians already had taken this message to heart so I do not see what Mohammed brought that was new.
    Our Holy Quran told us this before you. Do not bother yourself.

You seek to find Mohammed mentioned in the previous scriptures at the same time making claims that these very scriptures have been corrupted my men and see nothing incongruous in this.. And you accuse me of double standards!!! The Quran claims the previous scriptures are from God, it also says none can change Gods word.... Yet then Muslims decide that yes men can change Gods word and in fact did so with the Bible. You do not see again the problem this brings forth.. That if God is not capable of protecting His message from change by His creation then what guarantee can you have that the Quran is safe from change by man.
    Yes Pandora we still believe in this. Allah Almighty wanted and decided to have this verses remain to be a witness till doomsday. A witness that men changed and mistranslated Allah's books but some verses stand still. The light from Paran is the same we have in Holy Quran and Holy Quran mentions that "it is written in Bible and Torah", the Bible writers forget to forge this.

But then as you say my opinion does not count for anything anyway
    Please, and re-read my comment to know what I said this.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information