the shoe speaks

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

the shoe speaks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: the shoe speaks

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    It is a sign of respect from muslims to all prophets but the fact is that this question shaws a hidden jelousy from your side. I mean why do you still call Abraham our father abraham, simple it is a description and a sign of respect so what is the problem when we say that peace is upon the messengers !!!
    In fact why do some christians call NMary peace be upon her the holy mother ???

lol... At hidden jealousy.. What an idea!!! :) we don't see the need to wish peace upon the prophets every time we say their name as we know they already have peace in Jesus. As a sign of respect from yourselves unto the prophets I have no problem with it. Do you mean Catholics? Calling Mary Holy mother... You will have to ask a catholic that question. I don't believe it is Biblical so I would not use the term.. I can respect her for the pious woman whom God chose to do His will in bringing His Word to the world.. I don't believe this means she was Holy..

Peace to you.

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At
    11:55 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    lol... At hidden jealousy.. What an idea!!! :) we don't see the need to wish peace upon the prophets every time we say their name as we know they already have peace in Jesus. As a sign of respect from yourselves unto the prophets I have no problem with it. Do you mean Catholics? Calling Mary Holy mother... You will have to ask a catholic that question. I don't believe it is Biblical so I would not use the term.. I can respect her for the pious woman whom God chose to do His will in bringing His Word to the world.. I don't believe this means she was Holy..

Peace to you.

lol apparantly someone does not know the difference between a prayer and a wish

even in that same sense that you are saying , if somebody now prays or lets say wishes blessings to fall upon for example say peter would that be as if somebody is saying that peter needs our prayers !!!!

if a christian said god bless paul would that mean that paul needs that blessing or he won't be blessed

from what it seems like it is jelousy , jelousy from the way muslims regards the prophet of god

if not then you would not have responded to a simple prayer
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Sorry I'm not getting the jealousy.. Though I am getting your arrogance.. I will pray for you to the God of Abraham and all the prophets. I will also wish Gods blessings upon you as I would wish all to know the whole world over they are blest by God.

peace

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Sorry I'm not getting the jealousy.. Though I am getting your arrogance.. I will pray for you to the God of Abraham and all the prophets. I will also wish Gods blessings upon you as I would wish all to know the whole world over they are blest by God.

peace
    ِApparantly you did not answer, howver I will pray for you to the god of jesus the messiah :

29 Jesus answered, “The most important is: ‘Listen, Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Mark 12: 29

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

ِApparantly you did not answer, howver I will pray for you to the god of jesus the messiah :

29 Jesus answered, “The most important is: ‘Listen, Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Mark 12: 29
    We Christians accept that God is one with no partners or associates. It is you Muslims that don't accept what we believe. This is because what we believe is spiritually discerned truth from God that the carnal man cannot understand. Jesus said, "You must be born again" to be able to understand and have spiritual life over spiritual death. If we are only born once, we will die twice; if we are born twice we die only once!
    Peace

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    We Christians accept that God is one with no partners or associates. It is you Muslims that don't accept what we believe. This is because what we believe is spiritually discerned truth from God that the carnal man cannot understand. Jesus said, "You must be born again" to be able to understand and have spiritual life over spiritual death. If we are only born once, we will die twice; if we are born twice we die only once!
    Peace

Again with the claims :

Who belives in trinity is it the muslims or the christians , if you say that trinity is the same as monotheism then you have a big problem because this would make the hindus and ancient egyptians monotheits , since hindus believe in 33 million gods who are entities of one god Brahma!!!!

As for your answer it is simply saying that in order to understand christianity you have to become christian and believe in trinity !!!! forgive me but this is a ridicolous response since with a response like this we should all just stop debating and just convert to each other's religion without debating !!!! In this case no body would be able to preach to others

peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Again with the claims :

Who belives in trinity is it the muslims or the christians , if you say that trinity is the same as monotheism then you have a big problem because this would make the hindus and ancient egyptians monotheits , since hindus believe in 33 million gods who are entities of one god Brahma!!!!

As for your answer it is simply saying that in order to understand christianity you have to become christian and believe in trinity !!!! forgive me but this is a ridicolous response since with a response like this we should all just stop debating and just convert to each other's religion without debating !!!! In this case no body would be able to preach to others

peace
    Listen, I believe God is one. I cannot explain the tri unity of God anymore than you can explain His oneness. Explain what you mean by God is one. A person can be one and yet have a soul, spirit and body yet he is one not three. I am not saying this explains the trinity concept, but I am trying to saying to say that God is Spirit and Jesus is His word; God is holy; therefore, He is the Holy Spirit. How God can make His word and holiness distinct persons I don't understand, but it is like nothing on this earth so you really have no excuse to reject this clear concept from Scripture accept for your religion blinds you, and that is not good enough for me to accept your position. BTW, I am going out of the country to Honduras to help the poor. I'll be back in two weeks.

Peace unto you

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    Listen, I believe God is one. I cannot explain the tri unity of God anymore than you can explain His oneness. Explain what you mean by God is one. A person can be one and yet have a soul, spirit and body yet he is one not three. I am not saying this explains the trinity concept, but I am trying to saying to say that God is Spirit and Jesus is His word; God is holy; therefore, He is the Holy Spirit. How God can make His word and holiness distinct persons I don't understand, but it is like nothing on this earth so you really have no excuse to reject this clear concept from Scripture accept for your religion blinds you, and that is not good enough for me to accept your position. BTW, I am going out of the country to Honduras to help the poor. I'll be back in two weeks.

Peace unto you
    First Jesus had a physical body and a soul does this mean we have four elements instead of three???

Second If trinity was such a complex matter why not at least mention it in the bible ????

Third : I think when everybody says god is one it is clear the only god nothing like him has not begotten has not begot , but to distinguish him into three and say the three are like the one thats contradictory to the fact that nobody is in the likeness of god so in return this kind of resembles the hindu and ancient roman and egyptian religions some of whom had the worship of trinitarian godesses

Fourth : The concept of trinity was not present in the first 200 years almost , it took its form in the councel of nicea by ROMAN INFLUENCE !!!! Why , why such an important theological matter is not introduced or at least mentioned in first and second centuries of the christian religion??? Why did it have to come after a certain Roman influence ???

Peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At
    02:44 AM

It is a sign of respect from muslims to all prophets but the fact is that this question shaws a hidden jelousy from your side.

the Lord says :

Many of the People of the Scripture wish they could turn you back to disbelief after you have believed, out of envy from themselves [even] after the truth has become clear to them. So pardon and overlook until Allah delivers His command. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

the holy Qura'n 2 : 109

May God bless you brother.

Amen.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

the shoe speaks

Thread Information