Trinity and development of doctorine

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Trinity and development of doctorine

Hybrid View

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-02-2023
    At
    01:53 AM

Burninglight, I'd rather we close side talks in other pages and concentrate here or open a new page for dialogue with you. Don't you think this is true?
    ( يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة )
    ثم وصف تعالى ذكره نفسه بأنه المتوحد بخلق جميع الأنام من شخص واحد ، معرفا عباده كيف كان مبتدأ إنشائه ذلك من النفس الواحدة ، ومنبههم بذلك على أن جميعهم بنو رجل واحد وأم واحدة وأن بعضهم من بعض ، وأن حق بعضهم على بعض واجب وجوب حق الأخ على أخيه ، لاجتماعهم في النسب إلى أب واحد وأم واحدة وأن الذي يلزمهم من رعاية بعضهم حق بعض ، وإن بعد التلاقي في النسب إلى الأب الجامع بينهم ، مثل الذي يلزمهم من ذلك في النسب الأدنى وعاطفا بذلك بعضهم على بعض ، ليتناصفوا ولا يتظالموا ، وليبذل القوي من نفسه للضعيف حقه بالمعروف على ما ألزمه الله له (تفسير الطبرى)

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by 3abd Arahman View Post
    Burninglight, I'd rather we close side talks in other pages and concentrate here or open a new page for dialogue with you. Don't you think this is true?
    Yes, I agree with you. You seem to be a knowledgeable person and very busy. When you post does it say your post is awaiting moderator approval? It seems to slow down the dialogue for me. I don't understand why every post must have that happen. IMO, once a person can be trusted not to be rude or use profanity it shouldn't be necessary to check every post. If someone complains or flags a poster that is different. Moreover, when my post gets approved, I notice there is nothing I can do to edit typos and spelling or is it that I don't know how to use the forum yet?
    Peace be unto you all

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-02-2023
    At
    01:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    Yes, I agree with you. You seem to be a knowledgeable person and very busy. When you post does it say your post is awaiting moderator approval? It seems to slow down the dialogue for me. I don't understand why every post must have that happen. IMO, once a person can be trusted not to be rude or use profanity it shouldn't be necessary to check every post. If someone complains or flags a poster that is different.
    Burninglight, this is the rule in this forum for everyone whether he is a muslim or a christian. This rule applies for every member and it even applied for me when I was a new member few years ago. The posts of every new member remain pending till they are reviewed and accepted by moderators but after several posts the admins (red colour not blue like me) allow posts from this members to appear directly. I hope you understand this.
    Also, I am currently very busy on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The rest of the week I have more time. I hope this is convinent to you.
    Moreover, when my post gets approved, I notice there is nothing I can do to edit typos and spelling or is it that I don't know how to use the forum yet?
    Peace be unto you all
    I am not sure about this and I will ask the admins but I think that when your posts are allowed to appear directly you will have short time after posting in which you will be allowed to edit your post.
    Last edited by 3abd Arahman; 24-05-2014 at 06:49 AM.
    ( يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة )
    ثم وصف تعالى ذكره نفسه بأنه المتوحد بخلق جميع الأنام من شخص واحد ، معرفا عباده كيف كان مبتدأ إنشائه ذلك من النفس الواحدة ، ومنبههم بذلك على أن جميعهم بنو رجل واحد وأم واحدة وأن بعضهم من بعض ، وأن حق بعضهم على بعض واجب وجوب حق الأخ على أخيه ، لاجتماعهم في النسب إلى أب واحد وأم واحدة وأن الذي يلزمهم من رعاية بعضهم حق بعض ، وإن بعد التلاقي في النسب إلى الأب الجامع بينهم ، مثل الذي يلزمهم من ذلك في النسب الأدنى وعاطفا بذلك بعضهم على بعض ، ليتناصفوا ولا يتظالموا ، وليبذل القوي من نفسه للضعيف حقه بالمعروف على ما ألزمه الله له (تفسير الطبرى)

Thread Information