Some Proofs of the Excellence of Islam

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

45 فائدة من كتاب الاختيارات الفقهية للألباني » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | اضخم موسوعه علميه ودعويه على النت كله لا تنسونا من الدعاء » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | تلاوات و حفلات خاشعة 1190 تلاوة الشيخ مصطفى اسماعيل برابط واحد » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | مجمع دليل المصاحف المرتل والمجود على موقع الارشيف » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | اضخم موسوعه مصاحف نسخة الاذاعة المصرية بجودة رهيبة تجميع وليد الماحى الدمياطى » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | اسهل عقيده اسلاميه لاطفل المسلم من الكتاب: التوحيد للناشئة والمبتدئين المؤلف: عبد العزيز بن محمد بن علي آل عبد اللطيف » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | اضخم موسوعه الى طريق العلم الشرعي الصحيح تجميع الشيخ احمد موسى » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | القران الكريم كاملا لاكثر من 90 قارئ » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | هنا تجميع موسوعة فتاوى العقيده الطحاويه الشيخ صالح ال الشيخ تجميع وليد الماخى الدمياطى » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | دروس بلوغ المرام الشيخ الفوزان حفظه الله » آخر مشاركة: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: Some Proofs of the Excellence of Islam

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    21-06-2024
    على الساعة
    09:50 PM

افتراضي Some Proofs of the Excellence of Islam

Compiled by:

Dr. Mamarinta Omar Mababaya and Dr. Norlain Bint Muhammad Dindang

All followers of different religions claim that their religion is the right or true religion. However, only the Muslims have the divine proofs for such claim. Only the Muslims have the Qur’an and the Sunnah (Prophet Muhammad’s Tradition) to prove that Islam is the true religion from Allah, the Only True God. Both the Qur’an and the Sunnah, the two Divinely Revealed Islamic Sources of knowledge and guidance, explicitly make clear to us the excellence of Islam.
    This brief work is a compilation of some verses from the Qur’an and the authentic Ahâdîth (Teachings of Prophet Messenger (s.a.w.s.)) that show concrete proofs to elucidate the excellence of Islam. We, the whole humanity, especially non-Muslims, must reflect and ponder upon the veracity of the divine proofs. In this way, we give due importance to the True Religion and live according to its divine teachings; and thus, attain success, especially ultimate success in the eternal life Hereafter.
    This compilation on the authenticity of the excellence of Islam, far from being complete, is brief, yet comprehensive enough to cover the Important aspects of the true and unique Religion and Way of Life, Islam. All the Qur’anic Ayât (Verses) and authentic Ahadîth enumerated in this work serve as concrete proofs for the excellence of Islam. The divine teachings are direct and simple -- clearly or explicitly stated. They do not need further explanations, non-Muslims who read them with objective minds and hearts will, by Allah's Grace, embrace the True Religion. Let the following words of Allah and His Messenger (s.a.w.s.) guide and inspire all of us to the excellence of Islam:
    1. Islâm Teaches (Tawheed) Absolute Oneness of Allâh I, the Unique God, Who Alone is Worthy of our True Worship:
    “To Him (Allâh) is due the true prayer...for the prayer of those without Faith is nothing but vain prayer.” (Qur'an 13:14)
    “Verily, I am Allâh: There is no god but I: So serve Me (only), and perform regular prayers for My remembrance.” (Qur'an 20:14)
    “If there were, in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides Allah, there would have been ruin in both! But glory to Allah, the Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) of the Throne: (High is He) above what they attribute to Him.” (21: 22)
    “No son did Allah beget nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods) behold each god would have taken away what he had created and some would have overcome others! Glory to Allah (he is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him!” (23:91)
    “Say (O Muhammad): ‘Truly am I a Warner: no god is there but the One Allâh Supreme and Irresistible, the Rabb (Only God and Sustainer) of the heavens and the earth and all between Exalted in Might Able to enforce His will forgiving again and again.’ Say: ‘That is a message supreme (above all) from which you do turn away!’” (Qur'an 38:65-68)
    “Say: ‘he is Allâh the One. The Eternally besought of all. He begets not nor was He begotten and there is none comparable unto Him.’” (Qur'an 112: 1-4)

2. Clarifies the Purpose of Our Creation:
    “I have created not the jinn and men except that they should worship Me (Alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allâh is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, Most Strong.” (Qur'an 51:56-58)
    “So glorify the praises of your Rabb and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him). And worship your Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) until there comes unto you the Hour that is certain (i.e., death).” (Qur'an 15:98-99)

3. Everlasting Rewards in Islâm is based on Three Divine Conditions:
    a. Belief in One God
    “...But if they had joined in worship others with Allâh, all that they used to do would have been of no benefit to them.” (Qur'an 6:88)
    And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad), as it was to those (Allâh’s Messengers) before you: “If you join others in worship with Allâh, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers.” (Qur'an 39:65)
    b. Sincerity of purpose (Ikhlas) or doing good deeds for the pleasure of Allâh I
    “And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship Allâh, offering Him sincere devotion, being True (in Faith); establish regular prayer; and to give Zakat. And that is the Religion Right and Straight.” (Qur'an 98:5)
    “Say: 'Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death are (all) for Allâh, the Rabb (Only Cherisher and Sustainer) of the Worlds.'” (Qur'an 6:162)
    ‘Umar (r.a.) ibn Al-Khattab t said: I heard Allâh’s Messenger r saying, “The reward of deeds depends upon the Intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended....” (Bukhâri, 1/1 and Muslim3/ 4692)
    c. Deeds must be in accordance with the Qur’ân and Sunnah.
    “O you who believe! Obey Allâh, and obey the Messenger (Muhammad) and render not vain your deeds.” (Qur'an 47:33)

4. Based on authentic revealed sources (Qur’ân and the Sunnah)
    “For We had certainly sent unto them a Book (the Qur’ân) based on knowledge, which We explained in detail a guide and a Mercy to all who believe.” (Qur'an 7:52)
    Abdullâh ibn ‘Amr (r.a.) radhi Allahu anhu reported that Allâh’s Messenger (s.a.w.s.) said, “Knowledge consists of three things: the decisive verses (Qur’ân), authentic Ahadîth and prescriptions rightly deduced from the two. What is beside them is superfluous.” (Ibn Mâjah 1/54)
    ‘Abdullah ibn Amir ibn Al-As t narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said, “Knowledge has three categories; anything else is extra; a precise verse, or an established Sunnah (practice), or a firm obligatory duty.” (Abu Dawud 2879)
    Jâbir ibn ‘Abdullâh t reported that Allâh’s Messenger (s.a.w.s.) said, “The best of affairs is the Book of Allâh (the Qur’ân) and the best of guidance is the guidance given by Messenger (s.a.w.s.).” (Muslim1885 and Ibn Mâjah 1/45)

5. Rational and Well-documented based on Knowledge, Proofs, and Certainty:
    “Read! In the name of your Rabb (Only God and Sustainer) Cherisher, Who created — created man, out of a leech-like clot: Read! And your Rabb is Most Bountiful. He Who taught (the use of) the Pen, taught man that which he knew not.” (Qur'an 96:1-4)
    “And they say: ‘None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.’ Those are their (vain) desires. Say: ‘Produce your proof if you are truthful.’” (Qur'an 2:111)
    “...Say: ‘Bring the Torah and recite it, if you are men of truth. If any, after the Invents a lie and attributes it to Allâh, they are indeed unjust wrong-doers.’” (Qur'an 3:93-94)
    “Or have they taken for worship (other) gods besides Him? Say, ‘Bring your convincing proof: the Is the Message of those before me.’ But most of them know not the Truth, and so turn away.” (Qur'an 21:24)
    “Allâh! There is no god but He: of a surety He will gather you together on the Day of Judgment, about which there is no doubt. And whose word can be truer than Allâh’s?” (Qur’ân, 4:87)
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    21-06-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

6. Universal in scope (the religion for the whole mankind):

“Say: ‘I seek refuge with the Rabb and Cherisher of mankind, the King (or Ruler) of mankind, the God (or Judge) of mankind -- from the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper) (the same) who whispers into the hearts of mankind -- among Jinn and among men.’” (Qur'an 114:1-6)

“O mankind! Reverence your Guardian-Rabb Who created you from a single person, created of like nature his mate and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women. Reverence Allâh through Whom you demand your mutual (rights) and (reverence) the wombs (that bore you): for Allâh ever watches over you.” (Qur'an 4:1) “O mankind! Remember the Grace of Allâh upon you! Is there a Creator other than Allâh to give you Sustenance from heaven or earth? There is no god but He: how then are you deluded away from the Truth?” (Qur'an 35:3)
    “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know each other (not that you may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allâh is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allâh has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).” (Qur'an 49:39)
    “Whatever good (O man) happens to you is from Allâh; but whatever evil happens to you is from your (own) soul. And We have sent you (O Muhammad) as a Messenger to mankind: and enough is Allâh for a witness.” (Qur'an 4:79)“We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a universal (Messenger) to the whole mankind giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most of mankind understand not.” (Qur'an 34:28)
    “O mankind! The Messenger (Muhammad) has come to you in truth from Allâh: believe in him: it is best for you. But if you reject faith to Allâh belong all things in the heavens and on earth: and Allâh is All Knowing, All-Wise.” (Qur'an 4:170)7. Practical and easy:

“...Allâh intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties...” (Qur'an 2:185)“But whoever believes and works righteousness he shall have a goodly reward and easy will be his task as We order it by Our command.” (Qur'an 18:88)

Anas bin Malik t narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said, “Make things easy for the people, and do not make it difficult for them, and make them calm (with glad tidings) and do not repulse (them).” (Bukhâri,8/146)Abu Hurairah (r.a.) t narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said, “Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings and the nights.” (Bukhari 1/38)Anas (bin Malik) t narrated We were with 'Umar (r.a.) and he said, “We have been forbidden to undertake a difficult task beyond our capability...” (Bukhari 9/396)

Abu Musa t narrated that when Allâh’s Messenger r sent him and Mu'adh Bin Jabal to Yemen, he said to them, “Facilitate things for the people (treat the people in the most agreeable way), and do not make things difficult for them. Give them glad tidings, and let them not have aversion (i.e. to make the people hate good deeds). And you should both work in cooperation and mutual understanding and obey each other.” (Bukhari 8/145)8. Avoidance of Bid’ah or Innovation in Religion:

Jabir ibn ‘Abdullah (r.a.) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger r said, “The best speech is that embodied in the Book of Allâh, and the best guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. The most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is an error.” (Muslim 1885)

Ali ibn Abu Talib (r.a.) said: (According to Allâh’s Messenger r), “…If anyone introduces an innovation, he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allâh, by His angels, and by all the people.” (Abu Daud, 4515)Yahya ibn. Abu Muta t said, “I heard Irbad b. Sariya t as saying, “One day Allâh’s Messenger r said, ‘…It is incumbent upon you to adhere strictly to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided Caliphs. Hold fast that with teeth and pursue not the affairs of innovation for every innovation is straying from the Right Path.’” (Ibn Majah 1/42, Abu Daud 4950, and Tirmidhi)9. Moderation and Consistency:

Abû Hurairah t narrated that Allâh’s Messenger r said, “The deeds of anyone of you will not save you (from Hell-Fire).” They said, “Even you, (will not be saved by your deeds), O Allâh’s Messenger?” He said, “No, even I, unless and until Allâh bestows His Mercy on me. Therefore, do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and worship Allâh in the forenoon and in the afternoon and during a part of the night, and always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course whereby you will reach your Target (Paradise).” (Bukhâri 8/ 470)Abu Hurairah (r.a.) t narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said, “Religion (Islâm) is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the prayers in the mornings, afternoons and during the last hours of the nights.” (Bukhâri 1/38)10. Complete/comprehensive:

“…He (S.W.T.)t is Who has sent unto you the Book, explained in detail. They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it has been sent down from your Rabb in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.” (Qur'an 6:114)“For We had certainly sent unto them a Book based on knowledge, which We explained in detail -- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.” (Qur'an 7:52)“…(the Is) a Book with verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning) -- further explained in detail -- from One Who is Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).” (Qur'an 11:1)

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    21-06-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

11. Well-balanced life:
    “But seek the wealth which Allâh has bestowed on you, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget your portion in this World. But do good, as Allâh has been good to you, and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land; for Allâh loves not those who do mischief.” (Qur'an 28:77)
    “And when the prayer is finished, then may you disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allâh: and remember Allâh frequently that you may prosper.” (Qur'an 62:10)
    “Our Rabb! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter. And save us from the torment of the Fire!” (Qur'an 2:201)

12. Enjoins Universal Brotherhood and Unity Among the Believers:
    “Verily, this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Rabb (the Only God, Cherisher and Sustainer: therefore serve Me (and no other). But (later generations) cut off their affair (of unity), one from another: will they all return to Us.” (Qur'an 21: 92-93)
    “Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong; they are the ones to attain felicity. Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving clear signs; for them is a dreadful penalty.” (Qur'an 3:104-105)
    And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allâh (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves. And remember with gratitude Allâh’s favor on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His grace, you became brethren; and you were on the brink of the pit of fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allâh make His signs clear to you: that you may be guided. (Qur'an 3:102-103)
    “Be not like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs; for them is a dreadful Chastisement.” (Qur'an 3:105)
    An Numan Bin Bashir t narrated that Allâh’s Messenger r said, “You see the believers as regards their being merciful among themselves, showing love among themselves, and being kind, resembling one body; so that, if any part of the body is not well then the whole body shares the sleeplessness (insomnia) and fever with it.” (Bukhari 8/40 and Muslim)
    Abu Musa t narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said, “A faithful believer to a faithful believer is like the bricks of a wall, enforcing each other.” While (saying that) the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) clasped his hands, by interlacing his fingers. (Bukhari 1/468)
    Abu Hurairah (r.a.) (r.a.) narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said, “The believer is the believer’s mirror, and the believer is the believer’s brother who guards him against loss and protects him when he is absent.” (Abu Dawud 4900)

13. No Racial Discrimination, Superiority is Based on Righteousness and Piety:
    “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (not that you may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allâh is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allâh has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).” (Qur'an 49: 13)
    Prophet Messenger (s.a.w.s.) said: “The whole mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves. Remember, one day you will appear before Allâh and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. O People no Prophet or Messenger will come after me and no new Faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O People and understand words, which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qur’ân and my example the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.“ (Muslim)
    Abu Dharr t narrated that Allâh’s Messenger r said to him, “You are not better than people with red or black skins unless you excel them in piety.” (Tirmidhi 5198 and Ahmad)

14. Eternal Effects and Supreme Success:
    “Nothing is the life of this world but play and amusement. But for better is the Home in the Hereafter for those who are pious. Will you not then understand?” (Qur'an 6:32)
    “Allâh does enlarge, or grant by (strict) measure, the Sustenance (which He gives) to whom so He pleases. They rejoice in the life of this world: but the life of this world is nothing but little comfort compared to the Hereafter.” (Qur'an 13:26)
    “The believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers practice regular charity and obey Allâh and His Messenger. On them will Allâh pour His mercy: for Allâh is Exalted in power Wise. Allâh has promised the believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allâh: that is the supreme success.” (Qur'an 9:71-72)
    Verily, the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security, among Gardens and Springs; dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade they will face each other; and We shall join them to Companions with beautiful big and lustrous eyes. There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security; nor will they there taste death except the first death. And He will save them from the Torment of the Blazing Fire as a bounty from your Rabb (Only Cherisher and Sustainer)! That will be the supreme success!” (Qur'an 44: 51- 57)

15. The Right and True religion:
    “Verily the Is My Way leading straight: follow it, and follow not (other) paths. They will separate you (away) from His Path. This He has ordained for you that you may become righteous (pious).” (Qur'an 6:153)
    “Truly the Religion before Allâh is Islâm (submission to His Will). Those who were given the Scripture (the Jews and the Christians) did not differ except out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. But if any denies the Signs of Allâh, Allâh is swift in calling to account.” (Qur'an 3:19)
    “Whatever you worship apart from Him is nothing but name which you have named -- you and your fathers, for which Allâh has sent down no authority. The command is for none but Allâh. He has commanded that you worship none but Him. That is the Right Religion, but most of mankind do not know.” (Qur'an 12:40)
    “So set your face steadily and truly to the Faith: (Establish) Allâh’s handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allâh. That is the True Religion: but most among mankind understand not.” (Qur'an 30:30)

16. No Compulsion in Religion:
    “Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error...” (Qur'an 2:256)
    “...And say to the People of the Book and to those who are unlearned: ‘Do you (also) submit yourselves?’ If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, your duty is to convey the Message; and in Allâh’s Sight are (all) His servants.” (Qur'an 3:20)
    “If it had been Your Rabb’s Will, they would all have believed, -- all who are on earth! Will you then compel mankind, against their will, to believe?” (10:99)
    “Say: ‘O you that reject Faith! I worship not that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which you are worshipping nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your religion and to me my religion.” (Qur’an 109:1-6)

17. Divine Guidance:
    “the Is the Guidance of Allâh. He gives that guidance to whom He wills, of His servants if they were to join other gods with Him, all that they did would be vain for them.” (Qur'an 6:88)
    “Whom Allâh does guide, he is on the Right Path. Whom He rejects from His Guidance, such are the persons who lose.” (Qur'an 7:178)

18. Teaches Righteousness and Forbids Evil Deeds:
    “The Believers, men and women, are protectors, one to another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil...” (Qur'an 9:71)
    “Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good (i.e., Islâm), enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain felicity.” (Qur'an 3:104)
    Abû Sa ‘id Al-Khudri t narrated that he heard Allâh’s Messenger r as saying, “He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has no strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue. And if he has no strength enough to do it, (even) then he should (abhor it) from his heart and that is the least of faith.” (Muslim79)
    ‘Abdullâh ibn Mas‘ud t narrated that Allâh’s Messenger r said, “…By no means, I swear by Allâh, you must enjoin what is good and prohibit what is evil, prevent the wrong-doer, bend him into conformity with what is right, and restrict him to what is right.” (Abû Dâwûd 4322)

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    21-06-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

19. Adheres to Truth and Forbids Falsehood:
    “O you who believe! Fear Allâh and be with those who are truthful.” (Qur'an 9:119)
    “That Allâh may reward the people of Truth for their Truth, and punish the Hypocrites if He wills, or turn to them in Mercy; for Allâh is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Qur'an 33:24)
    “Who does more wrong than those who invent a lie against Allâh? They will be turned back to the Presence of their Rabb and the witnesses will say, ‘These are the ones who lied against their Rabb!’ Behold! The curse of Allâh is on those who do wrong!” (Qur'an 11:18)
    “Shall I inform you (o people) on whom it is that the evil ones descend? They descend on every lying wicked person (into whose ears) they pour hearsay vanities and most of them are liars.” (Qur'an 26:221-223)
    ‘Abdullâh ibn ‘Amrt narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (s.a.w.s.) said, “If you have four characteristics, whatever worldly advantage passes you by does not matter to you: keeping a trust, speaking the truth, a good character, and abstemiousness in food.” (Qur'an Tirmidhî 5222, Ahmad and Bayhaqi)
    Abû Umamah Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqâs t narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (s.a.w.s.) said, “A believer is stamped with all the characteristics except treachery and falsehood.” (Tirmidhî, 4860 and Ahmad)

20. Fights or Shows Enmity to Satan:
    “O mankind! Eat of what is on earth, lawful and good; and do not follow the footsteps of Satan for he is to you an avowed enemy. For he commands you what is evil and shameful, and that you should say of Allâh that of which you have no knowledge.” (Qur'an 2:168-169)
    “O you children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as he got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe see you from a position where you cannot see them. We made Satan’s friends (only) for those without Faith.” (Qur'an 7:27)
    “Verily, Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become companions of the Blazing Fire.” (Qur'an 35: 6)

21. Promises everlasting rewards in the Hereafter to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness:
    “But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness -- We shall soon admit them to Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath -- to dwell therein forever. Allâh’s promise is the truth, and whose word can be truer than Allâh’s?” (Qur'an 4:122)
    “the Is the Way of your Rabb, leading straight. We have detailed the Signs for those who receive admonition. For them, will be a Home of Peace in the presence of their Rabb. He will be their Friend, because they practiced (righteousness).” (Qur'an 6:126-127)
    But Allâh does call to the Home of Peace. He does guide whom He pleases to a Way that is straight. To those who do right is a goodly (reward) -- Yea, more (than in measure). No darkness or shame shall cover their faces. They are Companions of the Garden; they will abide therein (for aye).” (Qur'an 10:25-26)
    “Except those who repent and believe, and work righteousness, for these will enter the Garden and will not be wronged in the least -- Gardens of Eternity, those which (Allâh) Most Gracious has promised to His servants in the Unseen, for His promise must (necessarily) come to pass. They will not there hear any vain discourse, but only salutations of Peace. And they will have therein their sustenance, morning and evening. Such is the Garden which We give as an inheritance to those of Our Servants who guard against evil.” (Qur'an 19:60-63)
    “Verily, the Companions of the Garden shall that Day have joy in all that they do; they and their associates will be in pleasant shade, reclining on raised couches; (every) fruit will be there for them. They shall have whatever they call for; Peace! -- a Word (of salutation) from a Rabb Most Merciful.” (Qur'an 36:55-58)

22. Warns the unbelievers of the Hell-Fire as their final and eternal abode for denying the Truth and rejecting Islam:
    “…But those who deny (their God) -- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire. Over their heads will be poured out boiling water. With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins. In addition, there will be maces of iron (to punish) them. Every time they wish to get away there from, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), ‘Taste you the Penalty of Burning!’” (Qur'an 22:19-22)
    “the Is the Hell of which you were promised! Embrace the (Fire) this Day, for that you (persistently) rejected (the Truth).” (Qur'an 36:63-64)
    “Who, then, does more wrong than one who utters a lie concerning Allâh and rejects the Truth when it comes to him? Is there not in Hell an abode for the Unbelievers?” (Qur'an 39:32)
    “The Unbelievers will be led to Hell in-groups: until, when they arrive there, its gates will be opened. And its Keepers will say, ‘Did not Messengers come to you from among yourselves, rehearsing to you the Verses of your Rabb, and warning you of Meeting of this Day of yours?’ The answer will be: ‘Yes, but the Decree of Chastisement has been proved true against the Unbelievers!’ (To them) will be said: ‘Enter you the gates of Hell, to dwell therein; and evil is (this) abode of the arrogant.’” (Qur'an 39:71-72)

23. Perfect:
    “...This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion.” (Qur'an 5:3)

24. The Only Religion Acceptable to Allâh I:
    “If anyone desires a religion other than Islâm (submission to Allâh), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good).” (Qur'an 3:85)

25. Enjoins the Believers to Enter into Islâm wholeheartedly:
    “O you who believe! Enter into Islâm wholeheartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the Evil One, for he is to you an avowed enemy.” (Qur'an 2:208)
    “O you who believe! Fear Allâh as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islâm that you may be guided.” (Qur'an 3:102-103)

Conclusions and Recommendations
    All the above concrete proofs from the two Revealed Sources of knowledge and guidance show that indeed, Islam is the True Religion from Allah. We Muslims must be thankful to Allah the Almighty for guiding us to the Right Path. Islam is His Grace to whom He pleases. Being Muslims, being guided to the Perfect Religion and Way of Life, is really the greatest blessing from our Creator. It is something that makes us outstanding over other peoples of other religions.
    For our success, we need to strive hard to know the following four important lessons: 1) to acquire authentic knowledge of Islam according to the Qur'an and the Sunnah; 2) practice it correctly and live according to its Teachings; 3) share our knowledge of Islam with others in order to call or invite them to Islam; and 4) be patient as Muslims. We Muslims need to know more about Islam in order to worship our Creator the way He likes us to worship Him and perform other forms of worship -- all for His Pleasure. We need to know how to live and practice the Islamic way of life according to the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger (s.a.w.s.). Likewise, we need to know how to share authentic knowledge of Islam to others according to the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Last but not the least, we need to know how to be patient in the acquisition of Islamic knowledge, in the application of Islam to our daily lives, and in conveying the Message of Islam to others. Let us strive hard to know more about Islam according to the Qur'an and authentic Sunnah. Let us adhere to its teachings. Let us invite non-Muslims to the Right Way to Success. Let us be patient in all our ways hoping for Allah's Supreme Rewards, which He promises to those who believe and do righteous deeds in Islam. Let us remember that, indeed, Islam as the True Religion from Allah has all the concrete proofs of EXCELLENCE!

· Note the authentic proofs are taken from the two revealed authentic Islamic sources of knowledge: the Qur’an and the Sunnah (reported tradition of Prophet Messenger (s.a.w.s.) or his AHâdîth, which means his sayings/ teachings).

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. The Biblical Proofs of the Deity of Jesus Christ
    بواسطة فداء الرسول في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 20-11-2013, 01:59 AM
  2. Clear proofs from Bible that Jesus Christ cannot be God vedio
    بواسطة walaa bent aleslam في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-05-2010, 03:52 AM
  3. Special Feature: "Honoring Excellence"
    بواسطة سعود العتيبي في المنتدى منتديات الحاسب الألى وشبكة الإنترنت
    مشاركات: 0