In the name of God the Merciful
christians and Muslims, are know: "christians hate Muslims", but why they hate this religion?
They say too much: Muslims are TERRORISTS, Muslims Killing our families and childrens, Muslims are doing bad jobs with christians, etc...
Ok, i will not say: "christians killing our families, christians are liars, christians fight our locations, then when we defense our locations, they were say bad things about us, etc...", because this words will make debates and discussions, then we will not end that with result, so Muslim remains Muslim, and christian remains christian, that will be if i was say those words, because that: i will not say that.

But, i'll say to christians one thing:
Your religion was say to you: Love your enemy, don't use weapon to kill you enemy, but give he weapon to kill you, if enemy given you blow on your right cheek, don't give him blow or other, but you should turn your face for he give you another blow, etc...
"All christians known that, i forgot the evidence from the bible on this things, but if you want evidence, i will search in the bible, but all christians are believe that"

So, if that was a true, why you fight us? why you hate us?

If you don't have any answer on this question, so if you left the christian religion, so you are smart, and others stubborn, and will remain them religion without reason!

Peace be upon those who follow guidance