The Blind man and Jesus

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

لماذا الإسلام هو الدين الحق وحده دون غيره » Last Post: عبدالله الأحد | == == | من قدس الكتاب المُقدس ... من حرفه ولماذا حرفه ؟؟ (القصة كاملة ) » Last Post: نيو | == == | القرآن الكريم vs الكتاب المقدس vs جلجامش » Last Post: نيو | == == | بالصور:الأب متى المسكين: اباء الكنيسة حذفوا قصة المرأة الزانيه لأنها تشجع على الرزيله » Last Post: نيو | == == | بالروابط القبطيه المسيحيه: البابا كيرلس الكبير أمر بتهجير اليهود من بيوتهم و سلب ممتلكات الأخرين(فضيحه!!) » Last Post: نيو | == == | الإعجاز البلاغى فى ايه الكرسى ......روعه » Last Post: نيو | == == | حب جامد (الجزء الثانى): اله العهد القديم يعطى أومر مباشرة بقتل (الأطفال الرضع) بمنتهى الوحشيه و القسوة » Last Post: نيو | == == | تدمير المسيحية فى65 ثانية فقط : بسؤال قاتل لأنيس شروش يهرب منه(فيديو)!!!! » Last Post: نيو | == == | نريد من خارج العالم الّإسلامي دليلا على وجود رسول الإسلام كشخصية تاريخيّة ! » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | النصاب القس مكاري يونان الانبا بيشوي هو بنفسه اللي بيتكلم صوت وصورة في قناة فضائية مسيحية وبيكشف مكاري يونان دا الدليل امامك من الانبا بيشوي نفسه ب » Last Post: ابا عبد الله السلفي | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

The Blind man and Jesus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Blind man and Jesus

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    08-09-2024
    At
    03:34 PM

What do you want from me?
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    What do you want from me?
    Personally I do not want anything from you. I would however wish that you could be the best person you can possibly be. By being true to your faith of Islam and the teachings of your prophet Mohammed. I do not see Islam as it is today has much to do with the One true God. I do believe your prophet Mohammed was for the most part an honest and upright person. Your Prophet Mohammed respected the previous scriptures, Your Prophet Mohammed accepted Jews and Christians as followers of the One True God. Your Prophet Mohammed never preached hatred. Maybe you should be following more of your prophets teachings.

If I am mistaken in the above qualities I believe represent your prophet and your behaviour is according to his teachings then you do as you will. Which is a cause for sadness that in a world with so much hatred and discord you should wish to add to it when you could instead build bridges of peace and understanding.

Even though it seems impossible to have any kind of dialogue with you I can still love you as my brother or sister in humanity and wish you well on your chosen path in life. This I can do because I do follow the teachings of my saviour Jesus Christ and he taught us Love is the key. Peace to you.

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Jesus Christ

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    08-09-2024
    At
    03:34 PM

Dear Pandora, I do not carry hatred for Jesus Christ, vice versa. Could be looking for a position of Christ in Islam

We love him very much Muslims, Jesus is a prophet of God, the Virgin Mary is thebest women in the world. Thus the Quran says about Mary

But we do not believe what the Bible says them

Should you look for all the right
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Friend, I'm sure you do not carry hatred for Jesus, however you do not really know Him, and I mean no offence here. It's like an iceberg.. The tip of the iceberg is above the surface whereas the bulk is hidden, this is what you have in the Quran with Isa.. Just the tip, a small part of knowledge about Jesus but nothing about what He was. This is no fault of yours , you accept Jesus. As another in a line of prophets Christians see Jesus as a prophet and teacher but also much more than this, this is not just about how Jesus is portrayed in the Bible, which you like to say is corrupted, but this understanding goes deeper than that.

So in a way it hurts a bit when someone like you comes along with only knowledge of the shadow of Jesus as you know to be Isa, and tell Christians who have a deep knowledge and love for Jesus the living Gospel that we in fact do not know Him. Imagine how you would feel if some Christian came to you and said you were mistaken in how you viewed your prophet Mohammed and in fact your holy Book had been changed to make you believe a lie. I think you would feel like I do..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The Blind man and Jesus

Thread Information