Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

اسهل عقيده اسلاميه لاطفل المسلم من الكتاب: التوحيد للناشئة والمبتدئين المؤلف: عبد العزيز بن محمد بن علي آل عبد اللطيف » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | اضخم موسوعه الى طريق العلم الشرعي الصحيح تجميع الشيخ احمد موسى » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | القران الكريم كاملا لاكثر من 90 قارئ » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | هنا تجميع موسوعة فتاوى العقيده الطحاويه الشيخ صالح ال الشيخ تجميع وليد الماخى الدمياطى » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | دروس بلوغ المرام الشيخ الفوزان حفظه الله » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | دروس المنتقى من أخبار سيد المرسلين الشيخ الفوزان حفظه الله » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | شرح العقيدة الواسطية الشيخ الفوزان حفظه الله » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | موسوعة الفقه الإسلامي 3 كتاب الكتروني رائع » Last Post: عادل محمد | == == | The Mihrab' s Guests [ 58 ] » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | سورة القمر : القارئ إسلام صبحي » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

Hybrid View

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

استاذ المحترم عثمان أحمد الشيخ
    جزاكم الله كل خير لما تقدمونه للأسلام و المسلمين ....و بارك الله فيكم....
    و جعل الله حياتك سعادة و فرحا انت و احبتك..... و امد الله من عمركم في طاعته و خدمة دينه..

لا تشكرني يا استاذ على اي شيء....
    اساعدك قدر ما أشاء....

انا عندما اريد ان ارد على فقرة او بعض السطور اقوم بتحديد السطور او الفقرة (او النص المراد اقتباسه) و نسخه ثم لصقه في خانة الرد و من ثم مجددا تحديده و النقرة على ايكونة الاقتباس في شريط الايكونات و ستحصل على ما تريد باذن الله.. و هكذا تستسطع ان تقوم بنسخ و لصق اي نصر تريد ثم تحديده و اقتباسبه بواسطة ايكونةن الاقتباس و الرد على النصوص منفصلا عن بعضهم...

اتمنى اني قد ساعدتكم ....

و هذه الصورة اكثر توضيحا...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

اشكرك أخي الكريم علي تعاونك ومساعدتك لي ولكني الحقيقة لا أري ايقونة الاقتباس التي أشرت اليها . فهي غير موجودة ضمن الايقونات . لك شكري وتقديري . أخوك عثمان .
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Dear Pandora,
    3- You said : " Christians have never viewed the son ship of Jesus in the way the Quran describes, which in itself is odd... If God was referring to Christians, then God as omniscient would know the hearts truth of what we believe." Of course.the knowledge of Allah is not limited as our knowledge .Allah (pbth) knows the intention of every one .He knows our secrets and our declared deeds.Allah said :- " It was we who created man, and we know what dark suggestions His soul makes to him: for we are nearer to Him than (His) jugular vein". 17. Behold, two (guardian angels) appointed to learn (his doings) learn (and noted them), one sitting on the right and one on the left. 18. Not a word does He utter but there is a sentinel by him, ready (to note it) (50/16-18)".Then Allah descended the verses that talked about Christians and He knows completely their thoughts and what goes on in their chests and hearts about the son of God and trinity .
    4- In all Holy Books Allah declares himself as a God and that he created the heavens and the earth .He speaks how he created man and he only who feeds him and gives him water and so on . Did Jesus declared that .Who said these sayings :
    1) " ISA-46-9: Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me
    2) ISA-46-5: To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
    3) JER-10-6: Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.
    4) ISA-40-18: To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
    5) ISA-40-25: To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
    --- Is he the only true God that Jesus worshipped or Jesus or the Holy spirit ?
    --- Who did Ibraham and Mosses worship? Is he the father or the son of gpd or the holy spirit?
    --- Who created heavens and land ?
    5- I noticed that you did not quote any evidences from the Bible . Trinity , the incarnate God , The Hypostasis are not found in the Bible.So the question is . From where do you take your faith ? Please , in every discussion give me evidences from the Bible .
    Excuse me Pandora.peace be to you and may the only true God lead me and you to the right way.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

اشكرك أخي الكريم علي تعاونك ومساعدتك لي ولكني الحقيقة لا أري ايقونة الاقتباس التي أشرت اليها . فهي غير موجودة ضمن الايقونات . لك شكري وتقديري . أخوك عثمان
    تفضل يا استاذ المحترم عثمان

مكان يايكونة الاقتباس في منتديات ابن مريم الاسلامية ...

لك كل احترامي و تقديري و بارك الله فيك
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

أشكرك أخي الفاضل الكريم وأسأل الله أن يعينك علي مهمتك .وأن يجعلها في ميزان حسناتك في يوم لاينفع فيه مال ولابنين .إلا من أتي الله بقلب سليم .وتقبل تحياتي واحترامي.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

How can Jesus the UNIQUE son of God while Israel was the firstborn son of God as in (Exo 4/22).Soloman was a son of God. Peace makers were "sons of God".
    I believe I have to the best of my ability explained why Christians believe the term "Son" when applied to Jesus is unique in meaning and distinguishes Jesus from other usage of the term "Son". I have also supplied links to websites to aid a better understanding as my explanation is obviously lacking. So I do not feel I can add any more to clarify this point.

-- Why do Christians insist on raising Jesus (pbuh) to the degree of divinity although all prophets and messengers of Allah were men.Does Allah send angels or gods to mankind to guide them to worship Allah? Why do they insist to make him God or part of God although he said that he is a man and a son of man 63 times in length and width of the Gospel? Does that satisfy Jesus himself ? Did that happen the longevity of this universe? --- You said that I want to make Jesus mere man only. Yes , he is a man and a son of man as he himself called himself. Do you think being a man that reduces the high rank and value of Jesus (pbuh)?!!. By Allah No.
    -- Please,read about the people of Noah who have mocked him .They wondered how Allah sends a man .Allah told us about them saying :-
    Because Jesus never gave us a middle road.. Jesus gave us a clear path to tread. You misunderstand what the term "Son of Man" infers.
    Prophet Daniel... 600 years before Christ said..

“As my vision continued that night, I saw someone like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, honor, and sovereignty over all the nations of the world, so that people of every race and nation and language worshiped him. His rule is eternal—it will never end. His kingdom will never be destroyed.” Daniel 7:13-14

“For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” Matthew 16:27-28

“Jesus said to them, ‘I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.’” Matthew 19:28

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.’” Matthew 25:31-34

“At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And he will send HIS angels and gather HIS elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.” Mark 13:26-27

“Then the high priest stood up before them and asked Jesus, ‘Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?’ But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. Again the high priest asked him, ‘Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?’ ‘I am,’ said Jesus. ‘And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.’ The high priest tore his clothes. ‘Why do we need any more witnesses?’ he asked. ‘You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?’” Mark 14:60-64

The term Son of Man was always linked to the messiah in Jewish scripture, Jesus was that messiah. The Gospels and the Quran agree on this point.

peace and blessings upon you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Y
    es, all the Biblical prophets worshipped the same God, as did Jesus and as Christians do today.

Dear Pandora,
    --- Do you mean that Noah , Abraham and his descendants prophets (pbu them) used to worship the god of tree persons in one (the father the god ,Jesus the god and Holy spirit the god ) who are one god ? .Did they knew trinity ? Where was Jesus then?. Can we say "Jesus (pbuh) is the son of Abraham and he is his God" ?. As you say "Mary is the mother of Jesus and he is her God ?
    -- You say "as did Jesus and as Christians do today".Did Jesus worship the same God?.Who did Jesus worship? himself.or the father or the Holy spirit? Is there God worship another God?. Can I replace the first question saying " Did God worship the same god?
    -- I did not write much in order to understand you step by step and excuse me for my stupidity.
    May Allah help me to understand your faith and guide me to the right way. Peace be to you.
    Last edited by عثمان أحمد الشيخ; 13-03-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post

Y

Dear Pandora,
    --- Do you mean that Noah , Abraham and his descendants prophets (pbu them) used to worship the god of tree persons in one (the father the god ,Jesus the god and Holy spirit the god ) who are one god ? .Did they knew trinity ? Where was Jesus then?. Can we say "Jesus (pbuh) is the son of Abraham and he is his God" ?. As you say "Mary is the mother of Jesus and he is her God ?

Yes, Noah, Abraham and all the prophets worshiped the same God. You are mistaken if you believe the triune view of God is purely born of the New Testament, the concept is prevalent also in the Old Testament. Gods Spirit was evident from the start, as was His Word, who is Christ Jesus. I understand the Quran refers to Jesus as Word of God.
    Genesis 1-2
    The beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Jesus said He knew Abraham.
    John 8:56-59
    56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.’

57 ‘You are not yet fifty years old,’ they said to him, ‘and you have seen Abraham!’

58 ‘Very truly I tell you,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

No, you cannot say Jesus is the son of Abraham and he is his God ?. Or even Mary is the mother of Jesus and he is her God. Because Jesus is not A God in His own right. Jesus is of God, a manifestation in human form. I do not understand why this is so hard for you to grasp, that God who is all powerful exists outside of our sphere of knowledge and is able to accomplish anything and everything. God the Father is One and only God, His Spirit and His Word are part of God and cannot work independently but only at the will of the Father.

-- You say "as did Jesus and as Christians do today".Did Jesus worship the same God?.Who did Jesus worship? himself.or the father or the Holy spirit? Is there God worship another God?. Can I replace the first question saying " Did God worship the same god?
    Yes, Jesus worshipped the same One God, that is God the Father. We see no problem with God the Son praying or talking to God the Father. They had an eternal relationship before Christ Jesus became a man. This relationship is shown in the Gospels so we can see how the Son of God in His humanity carried out His Father's will, and in doing so, purchased redemption for His children... Us. Christ’s continual submission to His heavenly Father was empowered by the Holy Spirit and kept focused through His prayer life. Christ’s example of prayer is ours to follow. Christ Jesus was no less God on earth when praying to His Father in heaven. He was depicting how even in sinless humanity it is necessary to have a vital prayer life in order to do His Father’s will. Jesus' praying to the Father was a demonstration of His relationship within the Trinity He was not equal to the Father and did nothing that was not Gods will... He was an example for us that we must rely on God through prayer for the strength and wisdom we need.

-- I did not write much in order to understand you step by step and excuse me for my stupidity.
    May Allah help me to understand your faith and guide me to the right way. Peace be to you.
    Please do not say such things that you need excusing for stupidity, for you are not stupid, far from it. I only wish I could make my understanding regards my faith clearer for you to better understand. I continue to pray to God for guidance. Peace to you,

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

I have heard of the term Islam meaning submission to God, but as to how it also means peace I shall have to take your word for that as the root meaning of peace and submission are very different I feel. I do believe Islam is a new religion, because it differs in so many ways from all that went before.
    --- That is very nature for all languages especially in English which I know. In English, the word has many different meanings. In regards to Arabic the word "يسلم " in Arabic is a verb means "submit" in English. There are many derivatives from the word such as: The noun "إسلام " means "submission" or " Surrender "the word "سلام " means "peace" . So we greet each other saying :" سلام عليكم" in Arabic. In English " peace be on you (or to you). By the way this is the greeting of all prophets and messengers.
    --- Islam is the religion of Abraham (pbuh) and prophet Abraham who named us Muslims which means the submits to the will of The Almighty God and the obedient to Allah. Allah (pbth) said in the Holy Quran:
    78. And strive In His cause As ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you In religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham. it is He who has named you Muslims, both before and In This (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind! so establish regular prayer, give regular charity, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protector - the best to protect and the best to help!(22/78)
    -- In Islam we must be in true submission to the will of the Almighty God. Obaying all his orders and avoiding all his prohibitions. Islam is not only a religion but it is also the curriculum of life or the constitution of life .Allah (pbth) is the only creator or the maker of humans and all things. Of course every maker knows the mysteries and the secrets of his workmanship. Allah who is the expert of everything, the knower of everthing,the wisest in all times, the beneficent and merciful of all his creatures put in his Holy Quran all rules and laws that makes life more better and more suitable for his slaves to live in a peace and lovely life.The Holy Quran limited the relationship of every one to the other.. The person with Allah ,with his wife,with his parents,with his relatives,with his societies,with that world.These rules and laws accompany Muslims in evety time and everywhere. Islam addresses the mind and logic recognizes the human body and soul and the instincts of human . Islam regulates all these needs in a legal framework satisfying the creator and the creatures. I think that is to some extent sufficient .

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Yes, Jesus worshipped the same One God, that is God the Father. We see no problem with God the Son praying or talking to God the Father. They had an eternal relationship before Christ Jesus became a man. This relationship is shown in the Gospels so we can see how the Son of God in His humanity carried out His Father's will, and in doing so,
    --- "Trinity" means three persons in one god or one God in three persons.Jesus is the second Hypostasis and he is the word of God.The three persons are from One substance. They never separate from each other.Please, tell me how Jesus worship to the father? Is there a God worship another god? . Jesus was on the earth and the father was in heaven . Did they separate from each other? . How Jesus carry out the father's will? Then Jesus takes orders from the father? Does god take orders from other God?. Who is the original God and who is the reserve god ?When Jesus was on the earth,did the father stayed in heaven without his word?.Does the word of God separate from the father?
    --- When Jesus was on the cross ,the father was in heaven where was the Holy Spirit? When Jesus looked at heaven and begged to God saying "My father,my father why did you forsaken me" for whom he was crying to be saved? .Does god needs help from other? .Does God die and be put on grave as any human?
    --- When Jesus was baptism,the father was in heaven and the Holy Spirit was descending from heaven as a dove. Did the triple separate ?
    Is there any mind or logic all over the world can accommodate or absorb that .....,??!!!!.How do you understand that????.And you always accuse us that we always misunderstand Christianity. Is not that one of the enigmatic dilemmas that caused embarrassing problems in the generations of Christianity.Of course , you will say there is no enigmatic dilemmas in Christianity and it is easy to understand that.
    Last edited by عثمان أحمد الشيخ; 15-03-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information