Who makes associations to Allah?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who makes associations to Allah?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is

So Adam is also the word of God incarnate?

Everything in this world is the Word of God incarnate
    Adam is clay incarnate by God's word. He is not the word of God, and the mountains, trees, oceans and deserts of the world are not incarnated at all. Jesus is the word "Be." What do you think Jesus meant when He said, "Before Abraham was I am?" Did you know that "Be" is a form of I am?
    All things were made through Him (Jesus), and without Him nothing was made that was made. Jn. 1:3. The Scripture explicitly states that all things were made by Him for Him and through Him. It is very clear in many places in the Bible you do dishonor by claiming it to be corrupted. Please rethink your approach to posting as I do mine as well. Thank you

Blessings, Peace and truth

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    08-09-2024
    At
    03:34 PM

Adam, a clay after God said: Be
    Christ is the flesh and blood after God said: Be

Anything in the world is orders of God and His Word

You can never explain the reason embody the idea of ​​something moral

Incidentally / why God chose to send a son not a daughter, considering the presence ofsaints in Christian
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Adam, a clay after God said: Be
    Christ is the flesh and blood after God said: Be

Anything in the world is orders of God and His Word

You can never explain the reason embody the idea of something moral

Incidentally / why God chose to send a son not a daughter, considering the presence ofsaints in Christian
    Sister dear Heart.. What do you mean by this? Please explain..

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Sister dear Heart.. What do you mean by this? Please explain..
    She is saying that Jesus is not eternal and uncreated. She is saying that Allah said be and Jesus existed as a result of God saying be, but I am trying to tell her that Jesus is the word be that God used to created all things that God made flesh. Jesus preexisted as the word of God or the "be" in Islam.
    The people of the Book of true Biblical Christianity are the only ones who know Jesus Christ. I believe that is why the god of Islam told Islam's messenger to ask the people of the Book (Christians) about his prophet hood if he had any doubts. IMO, Allah wouldn't have told him that if he didn't have doubts about his prophet hood. This begs the question, if he doubted, why should Muslims be so sure? Moreover, if Allah told Islam's messenger to ask the people of the Book about his prophet hood, how much more should Muslims today ask us people of the Book (Bible)???

Blessings,
    BL

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    08-09-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    She is saying that Jesus is not eternal and uncreated. She is saying that Allah said be and Jesus existed as a result of God saying be, but I am trying to tell her that Jesus is the word be that God used to created all things that God made flesh. Jesus preexisted as the word of God or the "be" in Islam.
    The people of the Book of true Biblical Christianity are the only ones who know Jesus Christ. I believe that is why the god of Islam told Islam's messenger to ask the people of the Book (Christians) about his prophet hood if he had any doubts. IMO, Allah wouldn't have told him that if he didn't have doubts about his prophet hood. This begs the question, if he doubted, why should Muslims be so sure? Moreover, if Allah told Islam's messenger to ask the people of the Book about his prophet hood, how much more should Muslims today ask us people of the Book (Bible)???

Blessings,
    BL

There is no doubt you are convinced this

Important: do not answer my questions?

Everything that exists in the universe is God's word and ordered permission Nothingproves that Jesus, the Word of God incarnate

2 - Why God chose the son of sin, the daughter did not choose? Are women less than menwhen the God of the Christians?

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

There is no doubt you are convinced this

Important: do not answer my questions?

Everything that exists in the universe is God's word and ordered permission Nothingproves that Jesus, the Word of God incarnate

2 - Why God chose the son of sin, the daughter did not choose? Are women less than menwhen the God of the Christians?
    The Bible is the proof that Jesus is the Word, and by that Word God created all things... That includes you dear heart. The Word IS eternal as God is Eternal the Word always existed and so the Word is uncreated. I simply do not understand why you think it is beyond the power of God to incarnate His Word into mankind. It's why we see Jesus as the message.. Not the messenger.

As to why Jesus was sinless, and needed to be sinless to complete Gods plan is sin nature was passed down through the father. This is how God in the Bible decrees it .. Sin came into the world through Adam.. Not Eve.. ADAM. Since Jesus had not literal, biological father, the sin nature was not passed down to Him. This Jesus was the only sinless being.. The Quran also attests to this fact. However, since He had a human mother, he was fully human but without original sin. Jesus has two natures... God and man. Col. 2:9 says ~ "For in Him dwells all the fullness of deity in bodily form." Jesus received His human nature from Mary, but He received His divine nature through God the Holy Spirit. Therefore, Jesus is both God and man. He was sinless, had no original sin, and was both fully God and fully man. Women are not less than men in the eyes of God.

blessings to you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Important: do not answer my questions? ]
    I cannot answer your question. Only you can, but I can say what I think you mean. Are you saying you disagree with what I said? If so, please tell me what part you disagree with. If you agree with it, why are you telling me I cannot say what you meant if it is correct and true to you? Do you not want to be understood?

Everything that exists in the universe is God's word and ordered permission
    I agree

Nothing proves that Jesus, the Word of God incarnate
    Are you sure? Doesn't the Quran tell you that Jesus is a word from Allah? If He is not the word incarnate, then what was He made of if not flesh and blood or maybe you don't know what incarnate means?

Good question. I'll answer that after you answer why Allah didn't pick a woman prophet for Islam or tell me why Islam considers the witness of a women half that of a man?

Peace be unto you

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    08-09-2024
    At

Well, you agree that everything in the universe is God's word

So if the word of God is God

Adam is also the God

Good question. I'll answer that after you answer why Allah didn't pick a woman prophet for Islam or tell me why Islam considers the witness of a women half that of a man?
    Here there is my response

https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t199811.html

You don't notice the evasion of the answer

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Well, you agree that everything in the universe is God's word

So if the word of God is God

Adam is also the God

Here there is my response

https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t199811.html

You don't notice the evasion of the answer
    Dear heart you were doing quite well there to start with.. Yes..everything in the universe is Gods word.. (If you mean Gods Word was at creation)

Yes, the Word of God is God... Which is what we have always said..

then you said something silly like Adam is also the God!!!!

What is that about and how pray do you reach that conclusion?

funny, you evade giving answers but object strongly when you feel your questions have been evaded.

Blessings

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    08-09-2024
    At

Meaning of the word of God does not apply to Adam (peace be upon him)

From the other hand, rejects the idea of ​​logic, the incarnation of God in the image ofJesus. From all directions

If Jesus was the Son of God

The Virgin Mary is the mother of God?

Sacrilege of the Almighty God in the Christian faith, because of disorder minds

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information