Facts about Christianity ???!!!!!!!

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

اسهل عقيده اسلاميه لاطفل المسلم من الكتاب: التوحيد للناشئة والمبتدئين المؤلف: عبد العزيز بن محمد بن علي آل عبد اللطيف » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | اضخم موسوعه الى طريق العلم الشرعي الصحيح تجميع الشيخ احمد موسى » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | القران الكريم كاملا لاكثر من 90 قارئ » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | هنا تجميع موسوعة فتاوى العقيده الطحاويه الشيخ صالح ال الشيخ تجميع وليد الماخى الدمياطى » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | دروس بلوغ المرام الشيخ الفوزان حفظه الله » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | دروس المنتقى من أخبار سيد المرسلين الشيخ الفوزان حفظه الله » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | شرح العقيدة الواسطية الشيخ الفوزان حفظه الله » Last Post: ابو ياسمين دمياطى | == == | موسوعة الفقه الإسلامي 3 كتاب الكتروني رائع » Last Post: عادل محمد | == == | The Mihrab' s Guests [ 58 ] » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | سورة القمر : القارئ إسلام صبحي » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Facts about Christianity ???!!!!!!!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    there are many references to the trinity. My internet is very slow so I really can't be posting them all so I hope you don't mind if I give you a link to a website that lists some of them. Bear in mind that the Bible canon was not decided at the council of Nicea. Also the concept of the trinity is unique and is not the same concept as pagan ideologies weather they be Egyptian or Greek or Roman or anything else for that matter. Of course if it makes you happy to believe otherwise then of course you are free to do so.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Trinity-Bible.html

Peace.
    You say that Christians understand trinity . Your link says another thing . Let me quote from your link :
    1- The most difficult thing about the Christian concept of the Trinity is that there is no way to perfectly and completely understand it. The Trinity is a concept that is impossible for any human being to fully understand, let alone explain. God is infinitely greater than we are; therefore, we should not expect to be able to fully understand Him. (then from where they came with the concept "trinity")
    2- The Bible teaches that the Father is God, that Jesus is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. The Bible also teaches that there is only one God.
    3- The individual members of the Trinity have different tasks
    4- Triangle, which they use to explain the Trinity is making things complicated and ambiguous. The father is not the son or the holy spirit. The son is not the father or the holy spirit . The holy spirit is not the father or the son. But the tree persons is one. They separated of each other.
    --- As you understand that .If you persuade me with trinity. I will embrace Christianity.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post
    You say that Christians understand trinity . Your link says another thing . Let me quote from your link :
    1- The most difficult thing about the Christian concept of the Trinity is that there is no way to perfectly and completely understand it. The Trinity is a concept that is impossible for any human being to fully understand, let alone explain. God is infinitely greater than we are; therefore, we should not expect to be able to fully understand Him. (then from where they came with the concept "trinity")
    2- The Bible teaches that the Father is God, that Jesus is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. The Bible also teaches that there is only one God.
    3- The individual members of the Trinity have different tasks
    4- Triangle, which they use to explain the Trinity is making things complicated and ambiguous. The father is not the son or the holy spirit. The son is not the father or the holy spirit . The holy spirit is not the father or the son. But the tree persons is one. They separated of each other.
    --- As you understand that .If you persuade me with trinity. I will embrace Christianity.

:)... Then you read the link.. I did not think you would. I have absolutely no interest in weather you embrace Christianity or not. Nothing I could say would persuade you and I have no wish to persuade you. Ergo there is really no need for me to attempt to explain anything to you. If you can persuade me that you understand all there is to God our creator... Then I may consider embracing Islam.

To me my religion to you your religion :)

peace.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread Information