Isaiah 53:5New International Version (NIV)

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Cross references:
A.Isaiah 53:5 : S Ps 22:16
B.Isaiah 53:5 : S Ex 28:38; S Ps 39:8; S Jn 3:17; Ro 4:25; 1Co 15:3; Heb 9:28
C.Isaiah 53:5 : Ps 34:18
D.Isaiah 53:5 : S Isa 50:6
E.Isaiah 53:5 : S Isa 9:6; Ro 5:1
F.Isaiah 53:5 : Isa 1:6; Mt 27:26; Jn 19:1
G.Isaiah 53:5 : S Dt 32:39; S 2Ch 7:14; 1Pe 2:24-25

Jesus obviously fulfilled these prophecies. There is just no getting around it. We people of the Book; we Christians know the peace of Isaiah 53, because we know Jesus died in this way for our sin. We know He was pierced for our sins. We know we are blessed and healed by His stripes and wounds. We know that a cursed is on those who deny Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. I suggest Muslims read the whole chapter 53 of Isaiah. There is no way this is a corruption. It is a fulfillment by Jesus that God will ask why people didn't receive it especially when he said He gave the torah and Injil as guidance and light. To say this is a corruption is lame, because the OT and NT confirm each other on the death of Christ. It doesn't get any clearer. One has to be willfully ignorant not to see this or one who buries their head in the sand like an ostrich. I notice my responsesto thread and post or new threads are not being posted quickly as they used to be. Is that so one can think up or contrive answers in an attempt to gainsay the truth I share here?