Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post

here is the answer my sister :

Numbers 23 : 19

God is not a man, that he should lie;

no offence here but if you continue to use Bible verses whilst failing to understand the context ..or taking a few words you feel say what you want them to mean then you will get nowhere... You fail my friend!!!

19 “God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

This is correct God is not a man.. However it does not say God could not become a man if He so wished.. God IS not a man that he should lie.. Mankind lies.. God does not. God does not sin (obviously) so therefore God has no need to repent, Man breaks his promises and does not live up to all he says.. God never breakers His promises.. Mankind will say they will do something but often fail to live up to their words. If God says He will do something then He makes good on His word.

So from that point of view.. God is NOT a man.. But there is nothing in this verse that says God could not become a man.

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this." Isaiah 9:6-7

We can see from this verse Isaiah in predicting the birth of the Messiah.. Jesus.. Will be called Mighty God.. Everlasting Father..Isaiah received this revelation from God.

the supposed God is:

Merciful ??? !!!

Ezekiel 9 :6
Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women

Forgiving ???!!!

You need to see the context of this verse to understand Gods righteous wrath and how it is tempered by His divine mercy. You know of Gods judgement against Sodom I take it? So you can understand that there have been occasions where God has felt it necessary to pass harsh judgement upon sinners and idolaters. No different here, the angel was told to mark those who were saved and any that were so marked were spared. You have highlighted the "Little Children" as this I believe.. You feel shows a great cruelty. God of course would see things differently from you and could maybe know that these children would be destined for a life of the same sin and idolatry if they did not end up sacrificed to some idol!!! then possibly God thought it was a greater act of mercy to bring them to Him. It's really not our place to question the demands of God now is it. Do you question Allah when he tells muslims to smite the necks of disbelievers .. To seek them out wherever they are...or other such severe judgements?

Luke 19 : 27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me

Great ???!!!
this is a parable taught by Jesus to make the point of what we are to expect in the future.. If you are interested you can read the parable and it's meaning here...

Matthew 26 : 67

Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,

use your mind !

I will use mine if you will use yours.. :) try looking at things objectively and not twisting things to say what you want them to say.

Peace to you