A prophet says: Get the pagans out of the Arabian Peninsula!

They said: the Jews and others lived on their lands in peace, then Islam came to expel them from their houses with their children and wives…Is this act from Muhammad's mercy when he said: " Get the pagans out of the 'Arabian Peninsula "?!

They referred to the following texts:

1 – The Correct Bukhrai, book of (incursions), chapter (the prophet's (PBUH) illness and death), no. 4078. Ibn Abbas said: Thursday! And how great that Thursday was! The ailment of Allah's messenger became worse (on Thursday) and he said, fetch me something so that I may write to you something after which you will never go astray." The people (present there) differed in this matter, and it was not right to differ before a prophet. Some said, "What is wrong with him ? (Do you think ) he is delirious (seriously ill)? Ask him ( to understand his state )." So they went to the prophet and asked him again. The Prophet said, "Leave me, for my present state is better than what you call me for." Then he ordered them to do three things. He said, "Turn the pagans out of the 'Arabian Peninsula; respect and give gifts to the foreign delegations as you have seen me dealing with them." (Saeed Ibn Jubair, the sub-narrator said that Ibn Abbas kept quiet as rewards the third order, or he said, "I forgot it.") (See Hadith No. 116 Vol. 1)
2 – The Correct Muslim, book of (Jehad), chapter (Getting the Jews and Christians from the Arabian peninsula), no. 3313.
It has been narrated by Umar Ibn al-Khattib that he heard the messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: "I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim".
3 – The Correct Muslim, book of (jehad), chapter (expelling the Jews from Al Hijaz), no. 3311. Abu Huraira said:

While we were in the masjed (mosque), the messenger of Allah came out and said: "Let us proceed to the Jews." So we went out with him till we came to Bait-al-Midras. The prophet stood up there and called them, saying: "O assembly of Jews! Surrender to Allah (embrace Islam) and you will be safe!" They said, "You have conveyed Allah's message, O Aba-al-Qasim". The messenger of Allah then said to them:"That is what I want; embrace Islam and you will be safe." They said:"You have conveyed the message, O Aba-al- Qasim". The messenger of Allah then said to them:"That is what I want," and repeated his words for the third time and added: "Know that the earth is for Allah and I want to exile you from this land, so whoever among you has property he should sell it, otherwise, know that the land is for Allah and His messenger".