Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

Thread: Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

Hybrid View

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Yes, Jesus worshipped the same One God, that is God the Father. We see no problem with God the Son praying or talking to God the Father. They had an eternal relationship before Christ Jesus became a man. This relationship is shown in the Gospels so we can see how the Son of God in His humanity carried out His Father's will, and in doing so,
    --- "Trinity" means three persons in one god or one God in three persons.Jesus is the second Hypostasis and he is the word of God.The three persons are from One substance. They never separate from each other.Please, tell me how Jesus worship to the father? Is there a God worship another god? . Jesus was on the earth and the father was in heaven . Did they separate from each other? . How Jesus carry out the father's will? Then Jesus takes orders from the father? Does god take orders from other God?. Who is the original God and who is the reserve god ?When Jesus was on the earth,did the father stayed in heaven without his word?.Does the word of God separate from the father?
    --- When Jesus was on the cross ,the father was in heaven where was the Holy Spirit? When Jesus looked at heaven and begged to God saying "My father,my father why did you forsaken me" for whom he was crying to be saved? .Does god needs help from other? .Does God die and be put on grave as any human?
    --- When Jesus was baptism,the father was in heaven and the Holy Spirit was descending from heaven as a dove. Did the triple separate ?
    Is there any mind or logic all over the world can accommodate or absorb that .....,??!!!!.How do you understand that????.And you always accuse us that we always misunderstand Christianity. Is not that one of the enigmatic dilemmas that caused embarrassing problems in the generations of Christianity.Of course , you will say there is no enigmatic dilemmas in Christianity and it is easy to understand that.
    Last edited by عثمان أحمد الشيخ; 15-03-2014 at 10:18 AM.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post

--- "Trinity" means three persons in one god or one God in three persons.Jesus is the second Hypostasis and he is the word of God.The three persons are from One substance. They never separate from each other.Please, tell me how Jesus worship to the father? Is there a God worship another god? . Jesus was on the earth and the father was in heaven . Did they separate from each other? . How Jesus carry out the father's will? Then Jesus takes orders from the father? Does god take orders from other God?. Who is the original God and who is the reserve god ?When Jesus was on the earth,did the father stayed in heaven without his word?.Does the word of God separate from the father?
    --- When Jesus was on the cross ,the father was in heaven where was the Holy Spirit? When Jesus looked at heaven and begged to God saying "My father,my father why did you forsaken me" for whom he was crying to be saved? .Does god needs help from other? .Does God die and be put on grave as any human?
    --- When Jesus was baptism,the father was in heaven and the Holy Spirit was descending from heaven as a dove. Did the triple separate ?
    Is there any mind or logic all over the world can accommodate or absorb that .....,??!!!!.How do you understand that????.And you always accuse us that we always misunderstand Christianity. Is not that one of the enigmatic dilemmas that caused embarrassing problems in the generations of Christianity.Of course , you will say there is no enigmatic dilemmas in Christianity and it is easy to understand that.
    Dear friend, Whatever I say to you on this point you will not understand. I long ago decided that it is beyond all bounds of possibility to adequately explain the trinity to a Muslim. Your mind will not allow you to process the information because you will always see it the wrong way.. That is "separate" entities.. Which then lead you to infer.. gods.. Rather than God. No Christian in the history of Christendom has ever held this view of God. Best I can suggest.. Is to think of it as Gods nature, His Word, and His Spirit (divine will) are part of His divine oneness. We are made up of three, body, mind and soul. We exist thus in order to function. The body is nothing without its mind and soul.. Non can exist independently of each other but exist in harmony so to enable us to function as human beings. This is ordained for us by the grace of our Creator, yet you deny this same nature to the Creator Himself. With this stance you take it appears to be you see the creator as not capable of equaling His creation. Which is a ludicrous scenario!!! We see God the Father as greater than all His creation and nothing but nothing is impossible with God. God does not operate within the bounds of our human understanding it is not possible to fully understand the nature of God... Except for how God has revealed Himself to our humble understanding.

You I ask such questions, yet how can I possibly answer such? These questions all stem from the same source which is being unable to see the Oneness in a Triune God. Suffice to say... Nothing can function without God the Father, his Word and His Spirit are constantly at one with God in essence. If you can understand that one thing then questions like those you ask above become void.

Maybe it is that you measure Our God by human understanding, and the more I see of Islam it does seem like great importance is placed on logic, I see this as coming at the expense of the spiritual.. And God for me is spiritual and far above this world and what we know of it.

Peace to you, pray to God for guidance at it will be yours. May God bless you.

Thread Information