The proof that Judas was crucified in place of Jesus

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: The proof that Judas was crucified in place of Jesus

Last Activity
    01-08-2019
    At
    09:45 PM

Default The proof that Judas was crucified in place of Jesus

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

1- The NT confirms that only Peter witnessed the crucifixion:

Matthew 26:
    34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
    35 Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.

73 And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee.
    74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.
    75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

Now as we clearly see, Peter did witness the so-called crucifixion event. He was present there. The only thing that saved him from death is his denial that he knew Jesus. Otherwise, he would've got crucified that night.

2- The Apocalypse of Peter was written and spoken by Peter himself:

"This is a book that used to be an official part of the canon of the bible, it formally had been an official part of the New Testament. It was included in the original "Muratorian canon", (as well as in the "Codex Claramontanus canon"), which are the two oldest known listings of the "canon", or the official books of the bible. At some point this particular final "apocalypse" book was dropped from being the official last book of the canon and was replaced by the apocalypse book "The Revelation of John".

It was written by the Apostle Peter, it is his third book. The exact same Apostle Peter that wrote the two "Letters of Peter" that are already now included in the bible. The favorite disciple of Jesus.

Source: http://thenewholybible.org/the_apocalypse_of_peter.htm

3- The quotes of Peter's Apocalypse that confirm Islam's claims: JESUS NEVER GOT CRUCIFIED!

Here are the fragments of his Apocalypse.

When he said those things, I SAW HIM SEEMINGLY BEING SEIZED BY THEM. And I said "What do I see, O LORD, THAT IS YOU YOURSELF WHOM THEY TAKE, AND THAT YOU ARE GRASPING ME? OR WHO IS THIS ONE, GLAD AND LAUGHING ON THE TREE? AND IS IT ANOTHER ONE WHOSE FEET AND HANDS THEY ARE STRIKING?"

THE SAVIOR SAID TO ME, "HE WHOM YOU SAW ON THE TREE, GLAD AND LAUGHING, THIS IS THE LIVING JESUS. BUT THIS ONE INTO WHOSE HANDS AND FEET THEY DRIVE THE NAILS IS HIS FLESHLY PART, WHICH IS THE SUBSTITUTE BEING PUT TO SHAME, THE ONE WHO CAME INTO BEING IN HIS LIKENESS. BUT LOOK AT HIM AND ME."

"THESE THINGS, THEN, WHICH YOU SAW YOU SHALL PRESENT TO THOSE OF ANOTHER RACE WHO ARE NOT OF THIS AGE" (the Arabs who then became Muslims)

يا من إذا وقف المسيء ببابه ..... ستر القبيح وجاد بالإحسانِ
    أنا إن بكيت فلن أُلام على البُكى ..... فلطالما إستغرقت في العصيانِ
    يا واحداً في ملكه ماله ثاني ..... يا من إذا قلت يا مولاي لباني
    أعصاك تسترني ..... أنساك تذكرني
    فكيف أنساك؟ يامن لست تنساني!!!

Last Activity
    01-08-2019
    At

Allah Almighty has spoken the truth:

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

Quran 4:157-158

Last Activity
    01-08-2019
    At

5 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: BUT THE WICKED SHALL FALL BY HIS OWN WICKEDNESS.

Proverbs 11 King James Version (KJV)

From Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible:

AS HAMAN DID IN THE ROOM OF MORDECAI, and WAS HANGED upon the gallows THE OTHER WAS DELIVERED FROM, and HE HAD PREPARED FOR HIM, Esther 7:9-10;

9 Then Harbona, one of the eunuchs attending the king, said, “A pole reaching to a height of fifty cubitsb stands by Haman’s house. He had it set up for Mordecai, who spoke up to help the king.”

The king said, “Impale him on it!” 10 So they impaled Haman on the pole HE HAD SET UP FOR MORDECAI. Then the king’s fury subsided.

Source: http://biblehub.com/commentaries/gill/proverbs/11.htm

The same case for Judah, THE WICKED SHALL FALL BY HIS OWN WICKEDNESS.

Last Activity
    01-08-2019
    At

According to archelogists, The Second Treatise of the Great Seth was written between 190-230 A.D

Source: http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/greatseth.html

The 1945 discovery of Gnostic texts at Nag Hammadi, Egypt unearthed a book called The Second Treatise of the Great Seth, where Jesus states:

I DID NOT SUCCUMB TO THEM AS THEY HAD PLANNED. BUT I WAS NOT AFFLICTED AT ALL. Those who were there punished me. AND I DID NOT DIE IN REALITY BUT IN APPEARANCE, lest I be put to shame by them because these are my kinsfolk. I removed the shame from me and I did not become fainthearted in the face of what happened to me at their hands. I was about to succumb to fear, and I SUFFERED ACCORDING TO THEIR SIGHT AND THOUGHT, in order that they may never find any word to speak about them. For my death, which they think happened, (HAPPENED) TO THEM IN THEIR ERROR AND BLINDNESS, since THEY NAILED THEIR MAN INTO THEIR DEATH. FOR THEIR ENNOAIAS DID NOT SEE ME, FOR THEY WERE DEAF AND BLIND. But in doing these things, they condemn themselves. Yes, they saw me; they punished me. IT WAS ANOTHER, their father, who drank the gall and the vinegar; IT WAS NOT I. They struck me with the reed; it was another, Simon, who bore the cross on his shoulder. It was another upon Whom they placed the crown of thorns. BUT I WAS REJOICING IN THE HEIGHT OVER ALL THE WEALTH of the archons and the offspring of their error, of their empty glory. AND I WAS LAUGHING AT THEIR IGNORANCE.

(The Treatise of the Great Seth)

Last Activity
    01-08-2019
    At

The Acts of John:

This book was condemned as heretical in 787 CE. Augustine, who was a bishop from 396 to 430 CE, quoted from that book. Besides, a literary analysis of the book suggests that it was composed in the second half of the second century CE. (Cameron R, 1982)

Lets read the essential parts from this book:

I, then, when I saw him suffer, did not even abide by his suffering, but fled unto the Mount of Olives, weeping at that which had befallen ...
    And my Lord standing in the midst of the cave and enlightening it, said: John, unto the multitude below in Jerusalem I am being crucified and pierced with lances and reeds, and gall and vinegar is given me to drink. But unto thee I speak and what I speak hear thou ...
    But this is not the cross of wood which thou wilt see when thou goest down hence: NEITHER AM I HE THAT IS ON THE CROSS, WHOM NOW THOU SEEST NOT ...

THOU HEAREST THAT I SUFFERED, YET DID I NOT SUFFER; THAT I SUFFERED NOT, YET DID I SUFFER; THAT I WAS PIERCED, YET I WAS NOT SMITTEN; HANGED, AND I WAS NOT HANGEDd; that blood flowed from me, AND IT FLOWED NOT.

Thread Information