Can God Become A Man

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Can God Become A Man

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Can God Become A Man

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

I missed used this section from your post.

Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post

1 -the bible teach us that jesus broke his own commandments - orders -

Jesus says in Matthew 5:22

anyone who says,
    You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

conversely in luke 11 : 40 he says :

Ye fools! Did not He that made that which is without, make that which is within also?

according to luke 11 : 40 and Matthew 5:22 jesus him self will go to hell !

are you serious? When Jesus said in Matthew 5:22 that you should not call anyone a fool, contextually He was speaking of those who were unrighteously angry. That is why Jesus also mentions anger in this verse. I think you are aware that there is a righteous anger which is not sinful... as well as unrighteous anger that is sinful. Righteous anger is what we feel when someone does us a wrong... Unrighteousness anger is being unable to control our feelings and acting in possible violence born from our feeling of anger. It's important to know the difference. When God is angry with someone, He is always righteous in His anger. Jesus, being God in flesh as per our belief...can righteously be angry with people and pronounce upon them the foolishness of their deeds... which He did. Also, Jesus knew Psalm 14:1 which says, "The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God' . . ." Jesus knows God is not wrong for calling someone a fool, especially when it is true. Jesus is reinforcing the belief in Gods righteous anger... He is not introducing a new commandment or order.. But simply reiterating what was already known in the scriptures but many people had either forgotten the lesson or reinvented it to suit themselves. God is God.. He sets the standards and makes the rules. So.. we see that the condemnation by Jesus regarding calling someone a fool is in the context of doing it out of unrighteous anger.

2- the bible teach us that jesus was a big liar :

Matthew 16 :28

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

All those who were listening to Jesus died before seeing the son of man coming in his kingdom !
    Im sorry! but how dare you say something that is not true.. but born of your own misunderstanding of the scripture. Instead of pronouncing such a grave calumny against The Lord Jesus you could have said "it's your belief.. Or it seems to you... That the Bible teaches this. Which it does NOT!!!!!!

Jesus is referring to His transfiguration which if you read further into Matthew you would have found.

**Verily I say unto you... This is a strong assertion by Jesus declaring it to be a certain truth.

**there be some standing here...meaning either his disciples, or some of the audience that the people were called unto him with his disciples, when he said these words.

**which shall not taste of death... that is, shall not die... Ever.. In spirit.

**till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.... which is not to be understood of his personal coming in his kingdom in the last day, when he will judge quick and dead... For we can understand that none then would be alive physically on earth to that time, but all those who tasted death before that time comes.. Will be granted eternal life in Jesus. The transfiguration of Christ, the account of which immediately follows in Matthew 17.. was seen by Peter, James, and John, which we can take as the persons now present, it was a sign for them of His future Glory and His power over death upon His resurrection, and his ascension to heaven. When the Spirit was poured down at Pentecost and the Gospel was preached all over the world... Which it is and will continue to be until the end times. When Jesus returns to sort His flock He will know who are His. I hope this helps you see that The Lord Jesus never lied... Ever.. That why I believe His words.. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

peace to you.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At
    02:44 AM

The Quran says ~ "I am only a messenger of thy Lord that I may bestow on thee a faultless son" (Surah 19.19).
    the holy Qura'n also says

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. surat 5 :72

the holy Qura'n says that Jesus - as a prophet - was sinless ???? ---- YES
    the bible says the same??? i' do not think so !

As if Mary ever needed acquitting of any false accusations against her when she had God Himself on her side

did the bible acquitted Mary of the adultery ?????
    if yes put the text please !

Are we the same or are we Jews and Christians ..i:e... Different.
    I think there is a misunderstanding here.
    I'll explain it .
    people of Scripture means ======> Jews and Christians
    people of Scripture are not the the same means :
    Some of them corrupt the scripture in order to relocate the falsehood as a right .
    some of them believe in God and his messenger when they recognise the truth .

i' hope its clear for you now .

Can we draw a line and move on from this now?
    as you want

That would explain why many muslims seem not to trust anyone who is not a Muslim
    do you - as christians - trust in Muslims ????

does it tell you how to recognise them?
    every person who claimed to be a messenger from God is a big liar because Muhammad is the seal of all prophets !

whatever.. Snake .. Serpent.. Dragon.
    and cobra !

Matter of interpretation non of which make any difference to the core message.
    if i write in a message " meet me in America " instead of " meet me in Antarctica " this will make difference or not???

That is why Jesus also mentions anger in this verse
    Angry or not Jesus pronounce a word prohibited by him self !
    naturally this is not the first time :

MAT 12: 34

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

do you accept the fact that any one describe you as a fool or generation of vipers ????

Matthew 16 :28
    Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
    Jesus is referring to His transfiguration which if you read further into Matthew you would have found
    To escape from this big trouble the Pulpit Commentary says :

Verse 28. -
    This verse has always been a crux to commentators, who cannot decide what is the event to which it refers.

you must not think Catholicism represents all Christians
    who represent the " true " christianity ????
    theProtestants !!??

The law in Deuteronomy was meant for the Jewish people
    please put the proof from the NT !
    jesus says :

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

peace to you .

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. surat 5 :72.
    Tell me who called Allah the Messiah or son of Mary? if you cannot is this a discrepancy in your opinion? If not, why not?

the bible says the same??? i' do not think so !.
    So what. We already know that Jesusis sinless and we knew it before the Quran came into existence. What is your point?

if yes put the text please !.
    We Christians are who told Muslims that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary. That is imperfectly borrowed from the NT Bible by Islam. There is no other place that information could've have been taken from. Do some research on it please. It is strange that Islam accepts our virgin birth story but they reject the reason for His virgin birth form the source it was borrowed from.

I'll explain it .
    Some of them corrupt the scripture in order to relocate the falsehood as a right .

i' hope its clear for you now ..
    What is clear is that the Quran and or Muslims are corrupting the meaning of the Scriptures that came before.

every person who claimed to be a messenger from God is a big liar because Muhammad is the seal of all prophets !

You are entitled to your opinion, but that is all it is.

Verse 28. -
    This verse has always been a crux to commentators, who cannot decide what is the event to which it refers.

theProtestants !!??

jesus says :

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

peace to you .
    It is not the transfiguration. John didn't tasted death, when he saw the Son of man coming in his kingdom. Reads revelation. Jesus didn't say how they would see it, and who knows how many more saw this by revelation that didn't get documented in the Bible. Jesus did fulfill all the law and the prophets and through Him we do. Unless you satisfy all the law and the prophets you shall never enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. surat 5 :72
    thats according to your belief. Which does not agree with the Gospels.

the bible says the same??? i' do not think so !
    Romans 8:3-4
    3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

1 Peter 2:22
    22 He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth.

2 Corinthians 5:21
    God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

There are many many more.. But I see no point in posting them. .. But you get the idea.

if yes put the text please !
    Mary was never accused of adultery in the Bible so there is no need to acquit Mary of some non existent charge against her. For similarities with the Quran version you could look up the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew... It's doubtful it had anything to do with Matthew the disciple of Jesus.. It is a gnostic gospel in the same vein as the "Infancy Gospel of Thomas" and later still the well known medieval forgery "the Gospel of Barnabas".

I'll explain it .

i' hope its clear for you now .
    Clear as mud... ;) but thanks for attempting to clear that up. I feel it's a tad too convenient that the only way you can recognise these "false followers" is when they fail to recognise Mohammed as Prophet. I would say by Gods will people recognise His truth.. And that is not dependant on a believing in a prophet.. The biblical prophets weren't concerned about who believed in them.. As people.. But only the message they brought from God.

do you - as christians - trust in Muslims ????
    I can only answer for myself here.. I have Muslim friends who I would trust with my life. Weather I trust a person or not is not dependant on what faith they are... But on the person themselves. Unfortunately I can see why many Christians do not trust muslims.. Because they see the minority of muslims who kill non muslims ... Many of them Christians..in the name of Allah.. And they do not see the sad fact that these are NOT representative of muslims in general. We can only get past this misconception by making the effort of getting to know each other as people.. Which means talking to each other in the first instance. Really we are not that different and usually people react to the "unknown" with fear, once that unknown becomes a known it ceases to be a cause for fear and we can then find a common ground. This is very possible as shown by the many numbers of muslims and Christians who live together in peace and harmony respecting each other's differences and celebrating our similarities.

every person who claimed to be a messenger from God is a big liar because Muhammad is the seal of all prophets!
    as a mantra to live by that's not very helpful .. Is it?? :(

and cobra !
    Not applicable.. A nonsense statement.. Honestly if I said such nonsense Dear Heart would tell me off.!!!!!!

[QUOTE]if i write in a message " meet me in America " instead of " meet me in Antarctica " this will make difference or not???[/QUOTE\

N/A see above reply.

Angry or not Jesus pronounce a word prohibited by him self !
    naturally this is not the first time :

MAT 12: 34

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

do you accept the fact that any one describe you as a fool or generation of vipers ????
    if it came from God it would be deserved so ... No problem.

Verse 28. -

For me the Bible is clear on this issue.. Each to their own.

theProtestants !!??
    The Lord Jesus Christ.

jesus says :

peace to you .
    This has been discussed before... Jesus fulfilled the Law, we are NOT saved by the law... We could never be saved by the Law, not because the law was imperfect but that we were... It was not possible for mankind to obey the law.. Because of our sin nature and our free will. We are saved in Christ alone. Which does not mean that we can just discard the law... But means only that the "law" has been perfected in the fulfilment by Jesus. Difference I think between us maybe .. We know we are sinners in need of a saviour... You seem to believe its in your power to somehow to a degree save yourselves. On that basis.. If God is true to His divine attribute of being a just God, then a lot of you will be found wanting at the judgement.

Btw... Why do you keep giving yourself a little round of applause from the little emoticons at some of your posts? Rather cute.. Admittedly.. But what are you saying ..... lol.. I don't seem to have the option of including these little emoticons on all my replies.. Not sure why.

peace to you.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

Tell me who called Allah the Messiah or son of Mary?
    the christians !
    mesiah in the the holy Qura'n does not mean the term " the expected one".
    it mean the man who passes his hand one the blind 's eye in order to give him the ability to see with the permission off Allah .
    here are all things that jesus can do not from his self but by the permission of Allah.

[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."

the holy Qura'n 5 : 110

We already know that Jesus is sinless
    as a prophet Jesus is sinless. YES !

we knew it before the Quran came into existence
    the holy Qura'n existed before the creation in a book called the preserved book .
    a book who contain the divine foreordaining of all that happenend and will happen .

Christians are who told Muslims that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary
    the fact that jesus is a son of a virgin was written in the holy Qura'n before the creation .

There are many many more.. But I see no point in posting them. .. But you get the idea.
    the above-mentioned texts gives us the illusion that Jesus had no sin !
    Matthew 21 : 2 say the opposite ===> Jesus was a big thief ( also in the OT)

he Ordered his disciples to Steal an ass and her colt !

Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.

Mary was never accused of adultery in the Bible
    are you sure ????

JOHN 8 :41

Ye do the deeds of your father.
    Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication;
    we have one Father, even God

Because they see the minority of muslims who kill non muslims ... Many of them Christians..in the name of Allah
    do you mean the heads cutters ????
    Of course those bloody person they not represent Islam the religion of peace.
    what about innocents muslims who were killed by christians in the name of Jesus ????

This is very possible as shown by the many numbers of muslims and Christians who live together in peace and harmony respecting each other's differences and celebrating our similarities.

all Muslims want to live in a full peace ; respect and harmony whith christians .
    why some christians think the opposite ????

the holy Qura'n teachs us :

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

the holy Qura'n 60 : 8

and cobra !
    Not applicable.. A nonsense statement.. Honestly if I said such nonsense Dear Heart would tell me off.!!!!!!
    Name:  cobra7 .2014.png
Views: 261
Size:  49.6 KB

The Lord Jesus Christ.
    a diplomatic answer !

This has been discussed before... Jesus fulfilled the Law, we are NOT saved by the law... We could never be saved by the Law, not because the law was imperfect but that we were... It was not possible for mankind to obey the law.. Because of our sin nature and our free will. We are saved in Christ alone. Which does not mean that we can just discard the law... But means only that the "law" has been perfected in the fulfilment by Jesus. Difference I think between us maybe .. We know we are sinners in need of a saviour... You seem to believe its in your power to somehow to a degree save yourselves. On that basis.. If God is true to His divine attribute of being a just God, then a lot of you will be found wanting at the judgement
    this is the christian !
    when he feel he is in a big trouble he deny the OT texts !

Why do you keep giving yourself a little round of applause from the little emoticons at some of your posts?
    i do not give myself applauses !
    it's for the bible's text who support my point.

I don't seem to have the option of including these little emoticons on all my replies.. Not sure why.
    no problem !
    i 'll help you .

Name:  21-07-2014 14-13-14.png
Views: 126
Size:  12.7 KB

peace to you .
    Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 20-07-2014 at 03:21 PM.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

the christians !
    What Christians??? if they said it then, they would be saying it now and I know of none not one!!!

it mean the man who passes his hand one the blind 's eye in order to give him the ability to see with the permission off Allah .
    here are all things that jesus can do not from his self but by the permission of Allah.

[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."

God will never call or refer to Jesus as the son of Mary, because He called Him His beloved son, and I can prove it with Scripture, if you challenge me to.

Wrong! He is sinless as the son of God born of a virgin. All other prophets have sinned and need God's forgiveness. Jesus didn't need His father's forgiveness.

the holy Qura'n existed before the creation in a book called the preserved book .
    a book who contain the divine foreordaining of all that happenend and will happen .
    if that is true, why didn't Allah come out with the Quran before the torah and gospel?

the fact that jesus is a son of a virgin was written in the holy Qura'n before the creation .
    Then why was the torah and gospel written before the Quran that appears to give certain information text imperfectly borrowed from the Scriptures that came before it?

Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.

Is that what you believe? I don't believe Jesus taught His disciples to steal. Or that Jesus is a thief. You need to read more carefully and prayerfully.

are you sure ????

what about innocents muslims who were killed by christians in the name of Jesus ????

Yes, I am sure. I never said Mary wasn't accused of adultery; I said no Christian believes she was an adulteress. I think you have a reading comprehension problem. Your little icons of clapping and pointing are old and very annoying. It looks like a stupid and immature way of communication when it is persistently done.

all Muslims want to live in a full peace ; respect and harmony whith christians .

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

You could have fooled me. Why do we think differently? Why don't you ask your radical Muslim brothers that question?

peace to you .
    Peace to you as well!

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

the christians !

Christians never said or believed any such thing. I am a Christian I know this and I am telling you this. I have already said why Christians would never refer to Jesus as son of Mary, to do so is considered an insult towards Jesus. The only time this term was ever used was by those who disbelieved in Him and was used in a derogatory manner. God would never have referred to Jesus in this way.. As the Gospels tell God referred to Jesus with love as His Son. Why would God choose a term that He in His divine wisdom would know was meant as an insult to one who was loved?

Jesus was sinless...from birth to His earthly death.... End of.

I'm sorry this makes no sense.. Why then did God send the Torah and the Gospels.. The hundreds of Biblical prophets and the Messiah. Why did God not cut to the chase, save a billions of people from believing a lie and just send the Quran down? Then all the world would have been Muslim...

This is quite shameful of you. You are deliberately reading things wrong. I cannot believe you accuse The Lord Jesus of being a thief!!!!!!! I wish you would just read the words and stop putting your own in their place.. How do you know that God did not provide the Ass and Colt.. As God provided the ram for Abraham? Why do you think Jesus knew they were there tied and waiting to be fetched to Him?

are you sure ????

I could take the time to explain something of this verse to you... But I'm not sure you want to know where you are wrong in your assumption here. Besides, Mary being accused by those who we know denied Jesus as the Messiah is not news. As Christians believed in the virgin birth.. Then the accusations were meaningless and are seen to be born from malice.

You have used this term head cutters before. I did not like it then and I like it less now. I am pleased you see they do not represent Islam but am disappointed that you do not see that "Christians" killing in the name of Jesus do not represent Christianity. In fact I will go further and say without doubt they are NOT Christians.

I don't think it's true to say that of all muslims.. Otherwise Christians would not be subjected to persecution at the hands of muslims in some parts of the world. I told you in my previous reply why I believe some Christians think the opposite of the cosy picture you paint. It has to do with fundamentalism... Which in ANY religion is a bad thing, it is destructive and has nothing to do with God but everything to do with Satan. It's pleasing to God for us to live in peace and harmony ... That's good enough for me.

a diplomatic answer !
    True answer.

this is the christian !
    when he feel he is in a big trouble he deny the OT texts !
    We do NOT deny the OT.. Christians are under the New Covenant.

i do not give myself applauses !
    it's for the bible's text who support my point.
    The Bible texts you use rarely support the point you make, you just think they do. I don't mean to be a meany here but I am just calling it as I see it. I have on numerous occasion attempted to explain certain points... But I don't think you read them ... Because you keep doing the same thing.. Forgetting about context.

no problem !
    i 'll help you .

Name:  21-07-2014 14-13-14.png
Views: 126
Size:  12.7 KB

peace to you .
    Thank you.. I just realised that I do not always get that [more] option.. However if I double click on the reply with quote I get a different reply box.. Honestly ... How long have I been here!!!! Thank you for pointing it out. That's a flower.. From me to you as a thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Peace.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

What Christians??? if they said it then, they would be saying it now and I know of none not one!!!
    the french pastor Louis-Gaston de Ségur says :

Marie was fertilized by the the holy spirit

here is the word in french : " l 'a fécondée" = fertilized

here is the link .
    page 24

http://books.google.it/books?id=qFz3... Marie&f=false

and we have more :

The Inside Word

Guy Peter Calandra

page : 60

Seeds of Life Planted by God
    Ron Scott
    page 28

if that is true, why didn't Allah come out with the Quran before the torah and gospel?
    because the holy Qura'n is the seal of all holy books and Muhammad is the last prophet.

Then why was the torah and gospel written before the Quran that appears to give certain information text imperfectly borrowed from the Scriptures that came before it?
    the Torah and the Gospel were written befor the creation in the preserved book.
    who give the imperfect information the bible or the holy Qura'n ?????
    4 example king-------pharaoh .

I have already said why Christians would never refer to Jesus as son of Mary, to do so is considered an insult towards Jesus
    Mary PUH was pregnant with jesus PUH during 9 month.
    in the result he will be her son !
    here the Christians insult Jesus PUH :

Name:  22-07-2014 14-38-45.png
Views: 1236
Size:  23.2 KB

http://www.hymnary.org/text/jesus_so..._fount_of_life

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22-07-2014 14-59-11.png 
Views:	212 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	13844

http://catholic-resources.org/Bible/...cal_Titles.htm

I'm sorry this makes no sense.. Why then did God send the Torah and the Gospels.. The hundreds of Biblical prophets and the Messiah. Why did God not cut to the chase, save a billions of people from believing a lie and just send the Quran down? Then all the world would have been Muslim...
    Even the Torah ant The Gospel existed before the creation in the preserved book .
    Allah sent Torah and the Gosple and hundreds prophets in order to carrect some fals beliefs .

I 'ask you :

Why people need the incarnation and the salvation?????
    God can not forgive " the original sin" without this ?????
    he will simply says : I forgive you .

And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver.

the holy Qura'n71 :10

You are deliberately reading things wrong. I cannot believe you accuse The Lord Jesus of being a thief
    Is that what you believe? I don't believe Jesus taught His disciples to steal. Or that Jesus is a thief
    as a Muslim i do not believe that Jesus PUH was a thief !
    the bible do !
    the person who takes your car without your permission is a thief !
    you can not deny that the person who order another one to stole something is a thief too !
    the supposed God ordered the Hebrews to stole - the pillage - the Egyptian's gold !

Exodus 3 : 22

But every woman shall borrow of her neighbor, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall
    spoil the Egyptians.

Why do you think Jesus knew they were there tied and waiting to be fetched to Him?
    Jesus does not know the unseen !
    the fact that my neighbor knows the time when my car is in the garage do not make him a "god " !

I told you in my previous reply why I believe some Christians think the opposite of the cosy picture you paint. It has to do with fundamentalism.
    Why don't you ask your radical Muslim brothers that question?
    some Muslims goes away from the the Lord's teachings !
    I ask Allah to bring them back to the right way .

Amen.

NOTE :

islam is always against extremism and the killing of innocent people !

Allah says :

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors

the holy Qura'n 2 :190

Thank you for pointing it out.
    You are welcome.

peace with you .

Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 21-07-2014 at 06:36 PM.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    God will never call or refer to Jesus as the son of Mary, because He called Him His beloved son,
    and I can prove it with Scripture, if you challenge me to.

Mark 6 : 3
    Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Mat 22 : 29

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

peace.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

the french pastor Louis-Gaston de Ségur says :

Marie was fertilized by the the holy spirit
    lol... For a moment you made me think.. What is this? By all your links... I thought you were maybe on to something. Then I realised that none of the links you have gleaned your opinion have anything to do with what the Bible has to say on the matter of Jesus' birth and His naming. They are men's opinions.. Which seem to be from a catholic perspective.... Don't get me wrong here I do not castigate my catholic brothers and sisters here.. But I do not see that their position on Mary is upheld by Biblical scripture. That for me is the main thing.. So any Christians that do refer to Jesus as Son of Mary.. (And in all my life I have never met one.. And I do have Catholics among my circle of friends but even they have never used this term.) then they will answer for that the same as yourselves at the judgement.

I can't in good conscious reply to you article on "God had sex with Mary"... It is blasphemy, on those who wrote the article and yourself for propagating it. If you had any decency you would remove it. Brigham Young was NOT a Christian... And what he spouts is not Biblical Christianity. If you wish to continue dialogue with me on biblical matters.. Please check your sources before you post them as an opinion of Christians.

because the holy Qura'n is the seal of all holy books and Muhammad is the last prophet.
    thats your belief.. One I don't share. We can agree to differ on this point.

Even the Torah ant The Gospel existed before the creation in the preserved book .Allah sent Torah and the Gosple and hundreds prophets in order to carrect some fals beliefs .

I 'ask you :

Why people need the incarnation and the salvation?????
    God can not forgive " the original sin" without this ?????
    he will simply says : I forgive you .

And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver.

the holy Qura'n71 :10

Again this is your belief.. Certainly the Gospels or Injil was never a book.. Jesus was the Gospel.. Jesus was the Word and the message.. Never the messenger. As for false beliefs you again have no proof of the previous scriptures being false in regards to the message God intended to reveal. The Quran brings a different message... Which conflicts on many key points with the previous scriptures.

If God forgave sin just because He could.. In an arbitrary nature as the Quran claims then it goes against Gods divine nature of being just. A sin is a sin.. God has decreed that there is a penalty to pay for sin... Someone has to pay it? God can forgive you... Doesn't mean you don't have to pay the penalty.. Jesus paid that penalty for us. Because God in His divine wisdom knows us better than we know ourselves.. Thus knows we can never pay the price ourselves. Without a redeemer you have to pay that penalty yourself... God makes the rules.. Sin has a consequence.. For us, for the world and for God. If you believe otherwise.. Then my friend.. You've been slipped a custard!

as a Muslim i do not believe that Jesus PUH was a thief !
    the bible do !
    the person who takes your car without your permission is a thief !
    you can not deny that the person who order another one to stole something is a thief too !
    the supposed God ordered the Hebrews to stole - the pillage - the Egyptian's gold !
    if you don't believe it then YOU should not have said it. The Bible never says Jesus was a thief! Stop telling lies and twisting words to say what you want them too. Allow the words to speak for themselves. You would do well to read what Jesus said in the Gospels.. His teachings. Because if you did you would never dream of uttering such calumnies against His person.

The supposed Allah allowed muslims to keep the booty pillaged from caravans!!!! Think about your accusations. What are you saying!!!!!

Jesus does not know the unseen !
    according to your belief...

some Muslims goes away from the the Lord's teachings !
    I ask Allah to bring them back to the right way .

Amen.

NOTE :

islam is always against extremism and the killing of innocent people !
    as well as asking Allah to bring them back to Islam, you may consider what you can do yourself to facilitate this. God likes actions over words.

Christianity is also against extremism and the killing of innocent people.. As well as the guilty who where ever we can we should forgive and help to rehabilitate to society and back to Gods love.

You are welcome.

peace with you .
    thank you. Peace be with you also.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Can God Become A Man

Thread Information