Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

I'm sorry my friend I feel the time has come for me to leave this place. I have enjoyed our dialogue. Maybe I will return after a break and if you are still around we can continue our dialogue if you wish.

Peace and blessings to you. May Gods love shine upon you and guide you towards His divine and everlasting light.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Dear friend Pandora,
    You doubted before that Jesus in the Bible is not "Eesa" or "Iesa" in the Holy Quran.I will prove to you that the name "Eesa" is the original name of Jesus (pbuh) in the Aramic language .The original language of the Bible. It is well known in the translation of names that they are kept as they were in pronunciation inspite of the changes in letters. . There is substantial convergence between the Aramaic and Arabic languages.Also there are differences for expmble :
    The letter س in Arabic = s in English = sh in Aramic language.If we see the dictionary of Aramic – English you will see :
    · ALAAHAA - - - - God
    · EESHO - - - - Jesus
    · MSHEEKHAA - - - - Christ
    · MSHEEKHOOTAA - - - - Christianity
    --- Eesa or Iesa in Arabic is the same pronunciation in Aramic language but the letter س or s is being uttered sh.Then Eesa must be found in The Bible but they translated it to the other languages.That is of course wrong.
    -- You will notice that the name of the Almihgty God "Allah" is the original name of Allah in all his Holy Books.It must have not been translated to any other languages.That is very wrong and that made a lot of troubles.
    -- You will notice that the word "Messiah" is found in the Aramic language but it is uttered "MSHEEKHAA"with sh as the same rule.
    -- please read more of that words in the Aramic language in the following link :
    http://www.learnassyrian.com/aramaic/church/church.html
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Dear friend Pandora,

I am so sorry that you will leave. I have enjoyed your discussion.I am so sorry if I perhaps disturbed you some times. I am not a demon, also I am not a saint. I never wanted to attract you to Islam . I am an ignorant poor man who saw a smart friend lady hurrying and was about to be dropped into a big hole full of fire and he wanted to take her away. I am not exaggerating in my words but the matter is more of that. It is Paradise or hellfire. The summit of happiness and Joy or the summit of unhappiness , misery and abandonment . In fact that trinity is a satanic idea that did not satisfy Allah , Jesus or all prophets and messengers.No one or no nation has done that except idolaters befor . Please,trust me, any one believes that God is three persons in one or one God in three persons and died on that faith will not smell paradise. Also any one believes that God (Allah) has a son or Jesus (pbuh) is God or a son of God will cast the same fate . I think I supplied you with verses from the Holy Quran to prove that.Of course , you are free to accept that or deny that.I hope that you search for truth well and to turn to discuss the matter again and thank you again...I hope that Allah (pbth) help you and guide you and me to the straight way with my greetings.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post
    Dear friend Pandora,

I am so sorry that you will leave. I have enjoyed your discussion.I am so sorry if I perhaps disturbed you some times. I am not a demon, also I am not a saint. I never wanted to attract you to Islam . I am an ignorant poor man who saw a smart friend lady hurrying and was about to be dropped into a big hole full of fire and he wanted to take her away. I am not exaggerating in my words but the matter is more of that. It is Paradise or hellfire. The summit of happiness and Joy or the summit of unhappiness , misery and abandonment . In fact that trinity is a satanic idea that did not satisfy Allah , Jesus or all prophets and messengers.No one or no nation has done that except idolaters befor . Please,trust me, any one believes that God is three persons in one or one God in three persons and died on that faith will not smell paradise. Also any one believes that God (Allah) has a son or Jesus (pbuh) is God or a son of God will cast the same fate . I think I supplied you with verses from the Holy Quran to prove that.Of course , you are free to accept that or deny that.I hope that you search for truth well and to turn to discuss the matter again and thank you again...I hope that Allah (pbth) help you and guide you and me to the straight way with my greetings.
    Hello friend, it was not due to you or our dialogue that I needed to take a break. God had other plans for me during Lent that is all.

It appears you see things in simple terms and do not allow yourself question or doubt. That is fine. It is not in your power to save me from hellfire ..that alone is in the remit of God the Father who through the power of His divine love has granted me salvation through The Lord Christ Jesus. You are measuring my eternal fate by your Islamic ideals and as I am not a Muslim they do not apply to me. Do you believe God only grants muslims Paradise? Or would it be fairer to assume that each of us who faithfully worship God as God has shown Himself to our individual understanding would be judged on our own merits and pay the price of sin accordingly? If you really believe that only muslims will gain paradise.. And it would seem from what I have read there are no guarantees and you can never know if your good deeds will ever be enough. This is a great unknown in Islam... So if you think that paradise can only be the preserve of muslims ..what then of all the other created souls who love and worship God according to their own Holy Scriptures?

You our ask me to trade a certainty for an unknown. It does not sound like a good deal to me. Supplying me with verses from the Quran which show an improper understanding of how Christians view God as a triune being is not conclusive proof of anything. Every time I hear the blasphemous reference to God having a "Son" I feel like weeping... how is it possible for the Quran to even infer anything that no Christian has ever believed. Who was the Quran's message sent for?

I know now you mean well in your efforts, but really greater understanding would be possible if you listened to what Christians actually believe and not what Islam thinks we believe. I don't know.. Maybe that is not possible.

Peace to you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post
    Dear friend Pandora,
    You doubted before that Jesus in the Bible is not "Eesa" or "Iesa" in the Holy Quran.I will prove to you that the name "Eesa" is the original name of Jesus (pbuh) in the Aramic language .The original language of the Bible. It is well known in the translation of names that they are kept as they were in pronunciation inspite of the changes in letters. . There is substantial convergence between the Aramaic and Arabic languages.Also there are differences for expmble :
    The letter س in Arabic = s in English = sh in Aramic language.If we see the dictionary of Aramic – English you will see :
    · ALAAHAA - - - - God
    · EESHO - - - - Jesus
    · MSHEEKHAA - - - - Christ
    · MSHEEKHOOTAA - - - - Christianity
    --- Eesa or Iesa in Arabic is the same pronunciation in Aramic language but the letter س or s is being uttered sh.Then Eesa must be found in The Bible but they translated it to the other languages.That is of course wrong.
    -- You will notice that the name of the Almihgty God "Allah" is the original name of Allah in all his Holy Books.It must have not been translated to any other languages.That is very wrong and that made a lot of troubles.
    -- You will notice that the word "Messiah" is found in the Aramic language but it is uttered "MSHEEKHAA"with sh as the same rule.
    -- please read more of that words in the Aramic language in the following link :
    http://www.learnassyrian.com/aramaic/church/church.html
    You have proved nothing of substance here. Eesa or Iesa or Isa however you wish to interpret the name of The Christ in Arabic is immaterial. The language of the Bible was never Arabic, it was Hebrew, Aramaic and koine Greek. Jesus is nothing but an English translation. We know Jesus as His true name Yeshua.

Allah is the Arabic name for God, it was never used by any books of either the Old Testament or the New Testament. God told mankind His name was I AM.. God of the Bible was never called by the Arabic name Allah because Arabic was not the language used. True.. Aramaic has some similarities, but it is not the same. Arabic Christians will no doubt refer to God as Allah.... But their prayers will be to YHWH.. God of the Bible.

Thank you you for the link though it was thoughtful of you to include it.

Peace to you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread Information