Where is Allah? - English

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Allah? - English

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by أمة الله الأندلسية View Post
    Allah hates jews
    Weren't they the people who denied him; punished, tortured, crucified and killed Jesus - according to your belief- ?!!!!!

Didn't they kill prophets before, like ZECHARIAH?!!!!

These reasons are good enough for loving them?!!!!!

Do you really love Jews?!!!!

They denied your Prophet; Killed him; consider you a disbeliever, but you like them,
    so you are one of Jesus' enemies!!!!!!

Strange you!!!!

In Quran
    5|82|Thou wilt find the most vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe (to be) the Jews and the idolaters. And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud.

2|61|And when ye said: O Moses! We are weary of one kind of food; so call upon thy Lord for us that he bring forth for us of that which the earth groweth of its herbs and its cucumbers and its corn and its lentils and its onions. He said: Would ye exchange that which is higher for that which is lower? Go down to settled country, thus ye shall get that which ye demand. And humiliation and wretchedness were stamped upon them and they were visited with wrath from Allah. That was because they disbelieved in Allah's revelations and slew the prophets wrongfully. That was for their disobedience and transgression.

So, Allah should have loved them because they killed his prophets !!!!!
    Think in a fair way!!!!

and even claims he will destroy Israel although we all know he can not, which is why allah always says at the end
    You answered it!!!!
    you said at the end, right?
    Have we met the end of the world yet?!!!!!!

My regards
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 21-06-2010 at 07:44 PM.
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by د/مسلمة View Post
    جزاكم الله خيراً أخانا الفاضل Authentic Man وجعله الله في ميزان حسناتكم

جزاكم الله خيراً أخانا ابو الياسمين والفل

تفضلي أختي الكريمة
    http://www.al-maktabeh.com/ar/open.php?cat=1&book=18
    وجزاكِ الله خيراً أختنا الكريمة

وجزاكِ خيرا على هذا الجهد في الوصول للنسخة العربية
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by ابو الياسمين والفل View Post
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

وأخىauthentic man فهو اسم على مسمى ويستحقه بجداره فهو رجل حقيقى فى عالم خلا أو عزا فيه الرجال وربنا يبارك فيه
    جزاك الله خيراً أخي الكريم على هذا الإطراء المبالغ فيه ولا أستحقه, فأنا أقل هذا المنتدى المبارك, وليس بيننا قليل والحمد لله ....

أسأل الله أن ينفعنا بما علمنا,
    وأن يرزقنا الإخلاص في القول والعمل, ويمُن علينا بالقبول

ويجمعنا جميعا في دار كرامته ومستقر رحمته
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At
    03:50 PM

السلام عليكم

اختى الفاضلة د\مسلمة الله يبارك لك احييى فيك الاخت الحنون بجد جزاكى الله خيرا على افادتك لى وعلى حتى طريقة عرضك لمساعدتى

والى الاخ ابو الياسمين جزاك الله خيرا على متابعتى وارجو منك المزيد لا اليد الواحدة لا تصفق كما يقولون

والاخ Authentic manجزاك الله خيرا وضحت لى معانى كثيرة عن هذة الامركية لانى لم افهم مجمل رسائلها ولم استطيع ان استشف ما ورائها وسارسل لها الان ما ارسلته لى
    الله يينصر الاسلام والمسلمين واتمنى لكم جميعا الخير من عند الله موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية . :ww
    :

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Jesus always claimed the Father sent Him, Jesus did not bragg of Himself, nor Boosted as did muhammed.
    Who was Jesus?

Was he a pure human?
    or
    Was he a pure God?
    or
    Was he the son of God?
    or
    Was he a mixure of both?

Waitng for the answer

Jesus did not bragg of Himself, nor Boosted as did muhammed.
    Your proof, please?!!!!!

But I tell you what our Prophet said

4.654:
    Narrated `Umar:
    I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."

4.608:
    Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
    The Prophet said, "One should not say that I am better than Jonah (i.e. Yunus) bin Matta

Jesus came for all ppl Muhammad PBUH came for Muslims only.
    Your proof that Jesus came for all people, please?!!!

Jesus was not sent to all people, but he was sent only to the lost sheep of the house Israel

Let the Bible Speak:

M't 10 : 5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
    M't:10 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

other proofs,
    Read them thoroughly

The following prophecies apply to Prophet Muhammad PBUH only

Isa 42:10 Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
    Isa 42:11 [COLOR="DarkRed"]Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
    Isa 42:12 Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.
    Isa 42:13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
    Isa 42:14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
    Isa 42:15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
    Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
    Isa 42:17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

The new song: the chant that pilgrims sing for Hajj and Umrah

ye that go down to the sea:

lift up their voice: exclaiming and acclamation "God is the great est"

the villages that Kedar doth inhabit : Makkah

the inhabitants of the rock sing, : Al Madinna

let them shout from the top of the mountains: That the chant , exclaiming and acclamation "God is the great est" from Arafat Mountain, in Makkah

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands: Athan (calling for prayers)

he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies: Jihad (holy war )
    Was Jesus like this?!!!!

Of course Not !!!!!!!!
    He was slapped, punished, tortured and even killed by the Jews
    - according to your belief-
    so, the prophecy was not about Crist!!!!!!

I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them : Arab were not able to differinciate between good or bad till the Prophet taught them evry thing; enjoined on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong; led them to the God's path ....

another one

Eze 27:21 Arabia, and all the princes of Kedar, they occupied with thee in lambs, and rams, and goats: in these were they thy merchants.

Isa 60:7 [COLOR="DarkRed"]All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee,

Arabs traded with Christians, right?
    But they did not convert to Christianity!!!

Arabs were Pagans, then reverted to Islam
    As Islam spread first among Arabs
    So, this prophecy was for Jesus?!!!!

Ge25:12 Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham:
    Ge 25:13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
    Ge 25:14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
    Ge 25:15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:
    Ge 25:16 These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.

Isa 60:7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

So, Kedar and Nebajoth were sons of Ishmael, weren't they?
    The thing is:
    all the flocks of Kedar are Jews, Christians or Muslims?!!!
    They are the Muslims

And that what Muslims do as they sacrifice at the Kaaba.

Another Prophcy

Isa 21:13 The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim.
    Isa 21:14 The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.
    Isa 21:15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war.
    Isa 21:16 For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail:
    Isa 21:17 And the residue of the number of archers the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the LORD God of Israel hath spoken it.

O ye travelling companies of Dedanim: He was the Prophet when he escaped from Makkah to Madina

For they fled from the swords: when idolaters wanted to kill him and made a trap Wielding thier swords against him

the land of Tema: a town was in the north of Madina was for Jews

and all the glory of Kedar shall fail: this happened after Badr Battle, 2 years after the hegira, the Prophet's emigration.
    later, all of them reverted to Islam

the residue of the number of archers: 70 of their masters were killed in this battle

Was this prophecy about Jesus?!!!!!!!!

In the Islamic view

The Prophet said " God sent me to all people"

In the Holy Quran
    34|28|And We have not sent thee (O Muhammad) save as a bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind; but most of mankind know not.

which means, God sent him to all people

7|158|Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah to you all--(the messenger of) Him unto whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no God save Him. He quickeneth and He giveth death. So believe in Allah and His messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believeth in Allah and in His words and follow him that haply ye may be led aright.

It's mentioned in Quran he was sent for all people,

What is the proof of your claim that he was for Arab only?!!!

And
    What is your proof that Jesus was sent to all people?!!!!!

Waiting for the answers

My regards

إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

جزاك الله كل خير أستاذنا Authentic Man
    على الحوار الأكثر من رائع كما عودتنا

بارك الله فيك

Last Activity
    11-10-2022
    At
    07:31 AM

جزاكم الله خيراً جميعاً على الجهود الرائعة ، وهذه بعض المواقع الإسلامية الموثوقة بفضل الله سبحانه وتعالى :

1- www.Islamreligion.com
    2- www.Islamtomorrow.com
    3- www.Islamworld.net
    4- www.hearislam.com
    5- www.watchislam.com

والله المستعان وعليه التكلان

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At

السلام عليكم اتمنى للجميع ان يكونوا بخير
    ارسلت لى الامريكية هذة الرساله وانتظر ردكم وجزاكم الله خيرا وارجو ان تفسرى ما رايته من جانبها تجاه الردود التى ارسلت اليها وجزاك الله خيرا

Hi how all is well with you the only Book I need to lead a good life is the Holy Bible, to read anything else or follow would only be a mistake for me. When u go and buy something, and u know its the best thing u can buy why would u seek to find something better? Jesus is Christanity, muhammed is islam I look at the persons actions they speak loudly if they r a good person or not, if the person is of evil and bad why would I want what that person resrpensent? Jesus was perfect, He did Not kill, rape, steal.beat. musredered anyone. Jesus was perfect and gave His life for me, Jesus is for Me, that will not ever change. I will always follow and trust the same God of Moses. Moses did not speak or teach, islam or muhammed. islam and mormons they r almost alike, except mormons dont kill no
    • 22:20
    6/21
    one but they do allow old men marrying young girls as young as 8 or 9 and the men r old men, that to me is sick there is No reason a old man would take a child except that the devil is behind them and likes when a child is hurt
    • 22:20
    6/21
    I dont need or want that kind of leader. Hope ur family is well?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At

السلام عليكم
    هى تقول اننا مسلمون ونقتل ؟نحن؟ ماذا عن هيروشيما وناجازاكى ؟ ماذا عن الحروب الصليبية والقتلى والدماء؟

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-06-2013
    At
    04:00 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أختى فى الله أمة الله هذه الامريكيه يبدوا لى انها عاشت عمرها كله فى ظل اقتناعها الكامل باكاذيب الكنيسه فصعب عليها الان ان تقتنع انها عاشت كل هذه المده فى وهم ..........................
    أقترح عليكى أن تعطيها رابط الموقع لكى تقوم هى مباشرة بالمناقشه مع الاخوه هنا فيكفينا أن تقتنع بكذب مفاهيمها عن الاسلام فقط اولا وان اراد الله لها الهدى فستهتدى وان لم يكن ذلك فكفى بالجزئيه الاولى والآن الرد على ما كتبت والله ولى المؤمنين

the only Book I need to lead a good life is the Holy Bible, to read anything else or follow would only be a mistake for me. When u go and buy something, and u know its the best thing u can buy why would u seek to find something bette
    r?

If YOU MEAN something even if it was a mistake and is determined by the insistence so why and what we talk about. We madame from the region which was revealed by all the religions and we are the people which they have the most ideas about all messages. Message of Muhammad believe in the all the prophets and the messages that preceded it. I want to draw your attention to something far away from any particular religion is what the benefit of the message of Jesus after Moses and interest Mohammed after Jesus just here lies the secret. God does not want the people to squabble with each other because God is peace and this is not correct with what is happening Indeed on the ground. the truth or reality is one in all the religions which worship only God no one we associate no partners with Allah. But after Moses, the son of Israel twisting some of the texts of the Torah.so Jesus came to correct what has been diverted by the son of Israel he delivre the right gospel which we are Muslims recognized with as we recognized with the old testment of Moses before corruption and the all or most of the messages down to the son of Israel and it has also been misrepresentation of the gospel after Jesus. Mohammed came with the messege to all human beings not only for the son of Israel as it was before, and come down the Quran and this time pledged to God saved himself to no confidence in human beings as happened to all previous messages from fraud. Islam came to the whole world and not for one sect and not a single color or only one sex. I hope now Can you hold this. now I want you to check out carefully your goods if it is really good.

Jesus was perfect and gave His life for me, Jesus is for Me, that will not ever change. I will always follow and trust the same God of Moses. Moses did not speak or teach
    This is the big lie that you would like to BELIEVE ,but if you want to know the truth about the story of curcifixion fact or fiction this is debate, perhaps to find useful for you and go for this link

https://www.ebnmaryam.com/web/modules...&choice=media&mid=50]
    ارجوا من مشرفى الموقع وضع رابط المناظره للشيخ أحمد ديدات مع القس فلويد كلارك عن الصلب هل هى حقيقه أم خيال وهى موجوده فى الموقع فيديو وشكرا جزيلا على مجهوداتكم العظيمه مع ملاحظه ام الرابط الذى وضعته تقريبا لا يعمل

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information