why some women cover their hair and some not

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: why some women cover their hair and some not

Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At
    07:16 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    هذا هو جوابه ، لا أعتبره جوابا و لكن لف و دوران
    أرجو من الادارة حذف ما تراه غير مناسب من الفاظ في رده ، فأنا أنقل جوابه كما هو ، و بارك الله فيكم .
    no way, you are a woman and accept your husband married another woman... IF he can be fair in spending money, no way to be fair in sex and love with all.
    today women 2 times more than women, so we need to change mohamad old law, from 4 wives to 2.
    Islam gave the man the option to think of another woman, especially if he got more money and his great wife getting busy with kids and cleaning,,,he has another option to marry, because it is from mohamad.
    Mohamad daughter asked him who is without sin, he said, no one just 3eesa ibn maryam, jessus...

If flower must cover because the pollution, that is mean should be cut ...right? this is exactly how they look at women in islam, no respect.

I met all my life with great great women with no hijab and they were the best, married, with kids, working, no one can touch them....if someone go home and think of her sexully...that is not her problem, that is his problem because he lived all his life to see this part of woman

If islam good, why they force people to stay in or be killed ?
    I remember Dr wafa sultan (in my favorite list) said the sad point not with mohamad system law, the problem when women accept it without thinking.

the problem with islam is, islam is a politics not religion, it is a state and control, for 1400 years they like to control others, hate to jews ,,,,it is full of hate no way it is from God and I dont see that mohamad is prophet or did anything amazing, all just war, hate and sex
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    no way, you are a woman and accept your husband married another woman... IF he can be fair in spending money, no way to be fair in sex and love with all.
    polygamy in Islam is permitted under certain conditions if you don't understand this this is your problem

If flower must cover because the pollution, that is mean should be cut ...right? this is exactly how they look at women in islam, no respect.
    the only religion who respect women is Islam and if you look for the status of women in christianity and judaism you will be shocked

I met all my life with great great women with no hijab and they were the best, married, with kids, working, no one can touch them....if someone go home and think of her sexully...that is not her problem, that is his problem because he lived all his life to see this part of woman
    this is the problem of the western community and that's why the number of crimes and abuse against women is rising in your culture because you are living without a law or morals

If islam good, why they force people to stay in or be killed ?
    this is found in your religion and those who don't want to stay in your religion will be killed, so you must object on this and then come to discuss Islam

I remember Dr wafa sultan (in my favorite list) said the sad point not with mohamad system law, the problem when women accept it without thinking.
    This woman seems to be out of her mind. she does so because she is a very big lier and has many psychological problems that's why she says that
    she wants our community to be full of sex and desire like yours which is prohibited in our society because we respect ourselves

the problem with islam is, islam is a politics not religion, it is a state and control, for 1400 years they like to control others, hate to jews ,,,,it is full of hate no way it is from God and I dont see that mohamad is prophet or did anything amazing, all just war, hate and sex
    you keep repeating the same shets you are talking, Islam is a way of life for every thing in this life from policy to every thing. And for more than 1400 years Islam was and still the only religion of god whether you accept it or not.
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Last Activity
    08-03-2011
    At
    10:12 PM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    جزاكم الله تعالى خير الجزاء
    يبدو أنه لا يجد مفراً فيحاول القاء التهم عله يسكت صوت الحق لكن هيهات
    "If islam good, why they force people to stay in or be killed "
    حتى لا يدخل الاسلام منافق ثم يرتد تشجيعاً للردة و ليكون من يدخل الاسلام صادقاً و متيقناً من صحته, بالاضافة لمنع الارتداد بسبب الاغراءات الدنيوية لذوي الأنفس الضعيفة
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by musulmane View Post
    “No way” it’s your personal problem
    Our prophet taught how to be fair…
    And if any body doesn’t have the ability to be fair, or he is worried of not having it, he can’t get married another wife…
    Allah has said:
    4|3| and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one.

Were the late prophets fair to their wives? What is your evidence?

today women 2 times more than women, so we need to change mohamad old law, from 4 wives to 2.
    Islam gave the man the option to think of another woman, especially if he got more money and his great wife getting busy with kids and cleaning,,,he has another option to marry, because it is from moham
    ad.
    1- Never ever mention our Prophet’s name with out saying “the Prophet of Islam” you have to show respect to our Prophet or never write back any more.

2- Do you think that you are talking about the Bible?!!!!
    i.e., you can change or replace or even disbelieve in some of it?
    The Islamic teachings are immortal, fit forever.

3- I mentioned polygamy in many verses of the Bible, so,
    do you disbelieve the Bible or you just express your own point of view?

4- Your own points of view are refused to be discussed… as you are either a Bible disbeliever or disobedient … as you can’t admit the verses of the Bile…. So, just mention evidence to each word you write…..

Mohamad daughter asked him who is without sin, he said, no one just 3eesa ibn maryam, jessus...
    1- Not only Eeesa ibn Maryam , but all prophets and messengers as well…
    2-Do you believe in our Prophet’s words? Or you accept what you like only?!!!
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Which kind of minds do you have and think with?!!!!!!!!!!
    You kill flowers because of pollution?!!!
    Or
    Let them grow in their sound natural garden?!!!!
    This garden as I mentioned before is women homes
    Go back to my last email and read the Bible!!!!

Let me respect the mind I’m dealing with even for one time, please!!!

I met all my life with great great women with no hijab
    Sorry,
    Who are you?!!!

How do you judge people?!!!
    You use your own scale?!!!!
    Come on!!!!
    People have different desires and attitudes…. So, what is the best scale?
    For sure, the Devine one…. right?

Through the Bible, “any woman who doesn’t cover her head must shave it!!!!”
    How are they good now?!!!!!

if someone go home and think of her sexully...that is not her problem, that is his problem because he lived all his life to see this part of woman
    Which kind of men you are?!!!!
    You don’t give hoots if you know that there are some people - even 1 person - thinks sexually in you wife!!!!!
    A real man you are!!!!
    Which Kind of is passes in your arteries?!!!!
    Western women might be valueless, but Muslims are the most valuable thing in life, so Islam protects her even from somebody’s imagination… understand?!!!!

1- Who is that person? Was she a prophet?
    She is nothing!!!! … just a secular woman!!! She has nothing to do with the religion!!!
    So, she isn’t the person we discuss her point of view…
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

We will discuss these points after you admit hijab and polygamy

Remember
    We are not debating the differences between cultures, it’s between the religion aspects… understand?

But, again
    Mention the evidence to each word you write….
    Any saying without its evidence will be neglected

With my regards
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

جزاك الله خيراً أخي الحبيب أبو علي الفلسطيني
    على هذا الرد الرائع
    وجعله الله في ميزان حسناتك
    الواضح أن هذا الشخص يريد أن يتحاور في إختلاف الثقافات وليس في صحة الديانات!!!
    فلم ينتبه مرة إلى دليل من كتابه المقدس, وكأني أذكر له دليل من كتاب الطهي!!!
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by أم اسماعيل View Post
    جزاكم الله تعالى خير الجزاء
    يبدو أنه لا يجد مفراً فيحاول القاء التهم عله يسكت صوت الحق لكن هيهات
    وجزاكِ الله خيراً أختنا أم اسماعيل
    على مرورك الطيب
    مازلت أحاوره من كتابه المقدس... لكنه لا يرى فيه منصفاً لكلامه فلا يلقي له بالا
    فيتطرأ إلى ثقافته المشوهه ليحكم على الدين بها!!!!
    إن شاء الله

Last Activity
    08-03-2011
    At
    10:12 PM

سبحان الله!
    هداه الله و ثبتنا على طريق الحق آمين
    جزاك الله خيراً أخي

Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At
    07:16 PM

بارك الله فيك أخي ابو علي الفلسطيني و جزاك الله خيرا على وقتك و صبرك للرد على هذا الشخص.

شكرا أخي Authentic Man على مساعدتك بالرد على هذا الشخص، جعله الله في ميزان حسناتك، أعانك الله آمين.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information