?Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: ?Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At
    02:13 PM

Pandora , we didn't make an issue , you did . You keep telling us that we have no evidence lady Aisha was mature - And that's a lie with horns as we call it ! - as if we need to bring an evidence someone is innocent . All the world goes with ( Innocent unless proven guilty ) except when it comes to Islam , in that case it is ( Guilty unless proven innocent ) And it shows clearly with you . And moreover , you have the boldness to say such a rude thing as she was a child although the whole article says she wasn't and brings proof to it .

So no , it is you who makes it an issue .

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

Wow...you've been well busy with all this cutting and pasting. I'm impressed. However I'm not sure want points here you are trying to make, so find it a bit hard to respond where first.

Copy and paste from the Bible is there a problem?

I'll keep it general. I can see where you get into bother with the Biblical Prophets and polygamy question, because you see the Bible and Quran in maybe similar ways, or maybe I'm making an assumption there that you see them as the words of God (with of course in your view the Bible being corrupted). We do not see the Bible this way, Yes it contains the word of God, but it is more than that. It is also an historical account of life at the times and a moral guide on how YHWH wishes us to live our life.

at the times and a moral guide on how YHWH wishes us to live our life.

Do you see that Christ only has the morality
    The prophets in the Bible without morals?

Why if published suspicions about the Prophet Muhammad and is better than the prophets of the Bible

We will return to the ethics of Jesus (immoral) I promise

YHWH NEVER condoned polygamy in the Bible, this was not to say it did not happen and when it did, it was due to mans sinful nature not by YHWHs decree. As a result bad things usually followed...lesson learnt One wife to one husband was YHWHs wish. Polygamy was NEVER a divine law in the Bible. When Moses brought the Torah from God polygamy was not mentioned, the reason there is no law limiting the number of wives in the Bible was YHWH never gave one to Moses. However there are many examples why monogamy was preferred.

Jesus never came to abolish the law, He came to fulfil it. As there was no law for polygamy given by YHWH...then there was nothing for the Messiah to change. men being men...that being mainly sinful in nature of course went on to commit polygamy anyway, by there own justifications and following their own desires.

This is proof that the prophets of the Bible violated the teachings of Jesus

Regards Solomon and David they were both Kings as well as Prophets and as Kings of that time traditionally more than more wife was acceptable...didn't make it right in Gods eyes then and I don't believe it is right now. but you are entitled to believe what you wish.

This fun, this bankruptcy

Pandora recognized the prophets of the Bible: fornicators. them a lot of wives-lie-they have no ethics

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    [19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."
    Sura Maryam

http://www.muhammadanism.org/Jesus/JesusQuran.htm

http://www.faithfacts.org/world-reli...-bible#sinless

You want to prove that Christ did not faulting of the Koran.Islam describes prophets always good, but did not mention that Christ is God

What is your comment

Jesus is a Sinner according to the Nicene Creed

Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene, Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; (Luke 3:1-3)

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by فداء الرسول View Post
    Copy and paste from the Bible is there a problem?

Do you see that Christ only has the morality
    The prophets in the Bible without morals?

Why if published suspicions about the Prophet Muhammad and is better than the prophets of the Bible

We will return to the ethics of Jesus (immoral) I promise

This is proof that the prophets of the Bible violated the teachings of Jesus

This fun, this bankruptcy

Pandora recognized the prophets of the Bible: fornicators. them a lot of wives-lie-they have no ethics

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    The Old Testament prophets lived hundreds of years before Christ came to being, Christ as the Messiah was to perfect YHWHs message given to previous Prophets. They did not violate his teachings because Christs mission had not begun.

Yet as they were human, they did violate Gods word. Did God forgive them? I would guess that to be a yes seeing as God is all love and mercy and recognises weakness in his creation.

Thing with the Bible, it tells it how it is warts and all.it is not a whitewash like all prophets have to be perfect at all times. We do not make the Prophets to be perfect examples at all time because we recognise they were not perfect. neither was Mohammed because I'm guessing first and foremost he was a flesh and blood man.

BTW Lot was never a Prophet in the Bible.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by فداء الرسول View Post
    You want to prove that Christ did not faulting of the Koran.Islam describes prophets always good, but did not mention that Christ is God

What is your comment

Jesus is a Sinner according to the Nicene Creed

Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene, Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; (Luke 3:1-3)
    Im not sure what you mean but I am assuming it is the matter of Baptism, The Nicene Creed below I fail to see how it makes Christ out to be a sinner, but for sure you do tend to see things differently.

We believe (I believe) in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, and born of the Father before all ages. (God of God) light of light, true God of true God. Begotten not made, consubstantial to the Father, by whom all things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven. And was incarnate of the Holy Ghost and of the Virgin Mary and was made man; was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, suffered and was buried; and the third day rose again according to the Scriptures. And ascended into heaven, sits at the right hand of the Father, and shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, of whose Kingdom there shall be no end. And (I believe) in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father (and the Son), who together with the Father and the Son is to be adored and glorified, who spoke by the Prophets. And one holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We confess (I confess) one baptism for the remission of sins. And we look for (I look for) the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen."

Quite simply for us at least, Jesus was baptized so he could enter into the Melchizedek priesthood so He could be the High Priest and offer Himself as a sacrifice for our sins.

To be consecrated as a priest, He had to be -

Washed with water Lev. 8:6; Exodus 29:4, Matt. 3:16
    Anointed with oil Lev. 8:12; Exodus 29:7; Matt. 3:16

Both of these were bestowed upon Jesus at His baptism.

Also, He may have needed to be 30 years old - (Num. 4:3) which is fulfilled in Luke 3:21-23, "Now it came about when all the people were baptized, that Jesus also was baptized, and while He was praying, heaven was opened, 22 and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, “Thou art My beloved Son, in Thee I am well-pleased.” 23 And when He began His ministry, Jesus Himself was about thirty years of age.

As I said this according to what YHWH ordained in the Bible obviously you will not choose to accept this, as is your prerogative. Either way my face isn't bothered.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At

The Old Testament prophets lived hundreds of years before Christ came to being, Christ as the Messiah was to perfect YHWHs message given to previous Prophets. They did not violate his teachings because Christs mission had not begun.

Yet as they were human, they did violate Gods word. Did God forgive them? I would guess that to be a yes seeing as God is all love and mercy and recognises weakness in his creation.

Thing with the Bible, it tells it how it is warts and all.it is not a whitewash like all prophets have to be perfect at all times. We do not make the Prophets to be perfect examples at all time because we recognise they were not perfect. neither was Mohammed because I'm guessing first and foremost he was a flesh and blood man.

BTW Lot was never a Prophet in the Bible.

Recognition of the master evidence

How to choose God's prophets not speak his name?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At

Im not sure what you mean but I am assuming it is the matter of Baptism, The Nicene Creed below I fail to see how it makes Christ out to be a sinner, but for sure you do tend to see things differently.

We believe (I believe) in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, and born of the Father before all ages. (God of God) light of light, true God of true God. Begotten not made, consubstantial to the Father, by whom all things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven. And was incarnate of the Holy Ghost and of the Virgin Mary and was made man; was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, suffered and was buried; and the third day rose again according to the Scriptures. And ascended into heaven, sits at the right hand of the Father, and shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, of whose Kingdom there shall be no end. And (I believe) in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father (and the Son), who together with the Father and the Son is to be adored and glorified, who spoke by the Prophets. And one holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We confess (I confess) one baptism for the remission of sins. And we look for (I look for) the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen."

Quite simply for us at least, Jesus was baptized so he could enter into the Melchizedek priesthood so He could be the High Priest and offer Himself as a sacrifice for our sins.

To be consecrated as a priest, He had to be -

Washed with water Lev. 8:6; Exodus 29:4, Matt. 3:16
    Anointed with oil Lev. 8:12; Exodus 29:7; Matt. 3:16

Both of these were bestowed upon Jesus at His baptism.

Also, He may have needed to be 30 years old - (Num. 4:3) which is fulfilled in Luke 3:21-23, "Now it came about when all the people were baptized, that Jesus also was baptized, and while He was praying, heaven was opened, 22 and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, “Thou art My beloved Son, in Thee I am well-pleased.” 23 And when He began His ministry, Jesus Himself was about thirty years of age.

As I said this according to what YHWH ordained in the Bible obviously you will not choose to accept this, as is your prerogative. Either way my face isn't bothered.

All your words are illogical

God begotten born, why?

Is Jesus the only son in the Bible. Not

https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t195172.html#post572176

Baptism for the forgiveness of sins means that Jesus was mistaken
    This very clear

What do you think to ask a priest

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

No..baptism does not remove your sin any more than taking the shahada and becoming a muslim does. Only God can forgive your sin, sin cannot be atoned for by good works or even baptism.

By choosing being baptised you are accepting Christ into your life. Christ is the way and the only way to the Father and salvation. By Gods grace this is so. I cannot tell you more or make it any clearer than I have by my efforts, obviously woefully inadequate for yourselves.

If I offer an explanation from my own personal viewpoint as a Christian you rubbish that, if I offer proof from the Bible you say it is corrupt. So I can only deduce from this that you really do not wish to know, because if you did you would read the Bible yourself..properly..not by cherry picking verses that you think shows the Bible in error or in any way inferior to the Quran.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At

No..baptism does not remove your sin any more than taking the shahada and becoming a muslim does. Only God can forgive your sin, sin cannot be atoned for by good works or even baptism.

By choosing being baptised you are accepting Christ into your life. Christ is the way and the only way to the Father and salvation. By Gods grace this is so. I cannot tell you more or make it any clearer than I have by my efforts, obviously woefully inadequate for yourselves.

If I offer an explanation from my own personal viewpoint as a Christian you rubbish that, if I offer proof from the Bible you say it is corrupt. So I can only deduce from this that you really do not wish to know, because if you did you would read the Bible yourself..properly..not by cherry picking verses that you think shows the Bible in error or in any way inferior to the Quran.
    Is there a reason for the baptism of Jesus?

It is difficult to recognize that Jesus is wrong but the Bible reveals that

There is no other explanation and you can't explain something because you don't want to admit

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At
    02:13 PM

Hey , hey , hey ! I believe that's enough everyone . The thread addresses the marriage of prophet Muhammad peace upon him to lady Aisha . If you want to discuss other things , I believe you should do that in another thread .

I ask you again , Pandora , what's your problem with the marriage ? All the misguiding information were corrected . If you think you have something we cannot refute then bring forth your proof .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread Information