clear 101 Contradictions in the Bible

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

clear 101 Contradictions in the Bible

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: clear 101 Contradictions in the Bible

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) was mentioned several times in the bible
    but humans hands have changed many things as you see all these contraindications just indicates thier was soo many change

but still thier are proofs that he is mentioned

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Quote Originally Posted by karla christian View Post
    ok if he was a prophet

then just tell me why he was never mentioned before

jesus was mentioned many times in the old testament
    Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him was mentioned in the previous books and this is told in the Holy Quran. God the almighty says:

"And remember when jesus son of Mary said "Oh children of Isreal I am the Massinger of Allah unto you confirming the Torah (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a Massinger to come after me whose name shall be Ahmad but when he came to them with clear proofs they said this is a plain magic"
    As-Saff 6

Ahmad Means Mohammad peace be upon him
    Last edited by ابو علي الفلسطيني; 18-12-2009 at 11:03 PM.
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At
    06:45 PM

jesus was mentioned many times in the old testament
    this is according to church.... talmud say different

the bible not the word of god and it is not good to compare It with quran

in quran : And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.
    إن كان سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ليس رسول الله لمدة 23 عاماً .. فلماذا لم يعاقبه معبود الكنيسة ؟
    والنَّبيُّ (الكاذب) والكاهنُ وكُلُّ مَنْ يقولُ: هذا وَحيُ الرّبِّ، أُعاقِبُهُ هوَ وأهلُ بَيتِهِ *
    وأُلْحِقُ بِكُم عارًا أبديُا وخزْيًا دائِمًا لن يُنْسى
    (ارميا 23:-40-34)
    وأيُّ نبيٍّ تكلَّمَ باَسْمي كلامًا زائدًا لم آمُرْهُ بهِ، أو تكلَّمَ باَسْمِ آلهةٍ أُخرى، فجزاؤُهُ القَتْلُ(تث 18:20)
    الموسوعة المسيحية العربية *** من كتب هذه الأسفار *** موسوعة رد الشبهات ***

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) IN THE BIBLE
    by Dr. Zakir Naik

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament

The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
    Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
    fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh

i)
    Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)
    Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)
    Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)
    Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)
    Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
    people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "[COLOR=#FF0000]He came unto his own, but his own received him not[/COLOR

iv)
    Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
    of Jerusalem
    ."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
    (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
    "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
    proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
    come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
    Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
    Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
    Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
    that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
    Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
    Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
    come
    , he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

Isaiah 21:13

A Prophecy Against Arabia
    13 An oracle concerning Arabia:
    You caravans of Dedanites,
    who camp in the thickets of Arabia,

as you can see untill now thier was no prophecy from arabia but prophet muhammad (peace be upon him)

Last Activity
    24-01-2010
    At
    05:23 PM

Thank you all

I'm very confused right now! I don't know who or what I should believe in anymore. I believe there's a god, I just don't know about the religion aspect of things. I was raised to be a christian and now I just don't agree with some of the things in the bible. In a sense,I feel bad about this because I was brought up to believe that this is the right way to go.Apart of me still believes in it and apart of me doesn't. I'm worried that I might die tomorrow and go to hell because of making a wrong turn in the direction or not doing something right. I'm questioning myself now, If I were to die tomorrow, where would I go?? I don't know & that frightens me seriously. I honestly don't know where I should go

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

karla my sister please check this site

its talking about the scientific miracles in the noble quran
    http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac20.htm#links

and this site can let you know who is prophet muhammad (peace be upon him)

http://www.rasoulallah.net

this one is also for miracles in the quran
    http://www.55a.net/

and this one can help you know more about islam
    http://www.islam-guide.com/

http://www.islamreligion.com

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Quote Originally Posted by karla christian View Post
    Thank you all

I'm very confused right now! I don't know who or what I should believe in anymore. I believe there's a god, I just don't know about the religion aspect of things. I was raised to be a christian and now I just don't agree with some of the things in the bible. In a sense,I feel bad about this because I was brought up to believe that this is the right way to go.Apart of me still believes in it and apart of me doesn't. I'm worried that I might die tomorrow and go to hell because of making a wrong turn in the direction or not doing something right. I'm questioning myself now, If I were to die tomorrow, where would I go?? I don't know & that frightens me seriously. I honestly don't know where I should go
    Karla you are welcome again
    i ask you to think deeply of Islam and pray to god the almighty and ask him to show you the truth way
    i am sure God will guide you to the right direction
    believe me Islam is the true religion and if you read more about it you will discover many things that will be accepted from your heart and mind
    just pray and ask God to show you the right way and surely he will do
    we are here to answer any questions you want to ask
    may God bless you
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Last Activity
    24-01-2010
    At
    05:23 PM

by the way how can i convert to islam

i'll check those sites to know more