Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Christianity the religion of peace and love or the religion of revenge and terror?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Dear Pandora,
    1- In the name of Allah the Beneficent and Merciful.I hope that we discuss the matters with all friendliness, respect , candor and clarity.Without any hatred or any arrogance or any despising because we are all the children of Adam and Eve.We always forget that we are all brothers and sisters.The Almighty Allah (praise be to him) created us and made us nations and tribes to know each other.To spread peace among ourselves . This is an appeal declared in the Qur'an. Allah says in the Holy Quran :-
    "O mankind! we created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and Tribes, that ye may know Each other (Not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the Most honoured of you In the sight of Allah is (He who is) the Most righteous of you. and Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)" (49/13)
    -- This declaration is for all mankind all over the world. The most honoured people in the sight of Allah not the most beautiful or the most interesting or the most wealthy or the strongest no but the most righteous ,pure pious and devout.Allah does not look at our images or shapes but He (pbth) look at our hearts.The righteous people always have pure hearts.They always fear Allah and love all his creatures.
    2- Allah (pbth) taught us how to treat with each other and how to spread peace and love with each other . Allah says in the Holy Quran :- " O ye who believe! let not some men among you laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor let some women laugh at others: it may be that the (latter are better than the (former): nor defame nor be sarcastic to Each other, nor call Each other by (offensive) nicknames: . seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after He has believed: and those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong. 12. O ye who believe! avoid suspicion As much (as possible): for suspicion In some cases is a sin: and spy not on Each other behind their backs. would any of you like to eat the flesh of His dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah. for Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.(49/11-12)
    --- These are some principles that Allah (pbth) taught us .If I do well that is by the grace of Allah and his support.And if I do bad that is by my ignorance and the support of the accursed Satan. Oh my God. Shield us from the evils of ourselves and our bad deeds.
    3- As you see Jesus (peace be upon him) as God or a son of God. Please ,Trust me this is a serious saying. Excuse me this is the eye of blasphemy and infidelity .This saying is the biggest insult to the Almighty God .It will never make Jesus (pbuh) happy,on the contrary it makes him very sad and very afraid to the state of his followers that overestimated and exaggerated in his love that they make him God. All evidences in the Bible deny the divinty of Jesus.Please refer to my article under the title " God is one in the Torah,in the Bible and in the Quran.Also track all the sayings of Jesus himself that ends with the phrase " who sent me " .In these sayings he confirmed that he is a messenger of Allah .Allah sent him to guide people to know and worship the only true God of that universe.Please tell me one only verse in the Bible that Jesus said "I am God worship me"
    4- I will tell you the opinion of The Holy Quran (the last revelation in that world ) about the phrase "son of God" (and of course you are free to believe or not believe .To read them or not.To say I am not intrested or not)
    68. They say: "(Allah) hath begotten a son!" - glory be to Him! He is self-sufficient! His are all things In the heavens and on earth! no warrant have ye for this! say ye about Allah what ye know not?
    69. Say: "Those who invent a lie against Allah will never prosper."
    70. A Little enjoyment In This world!- and then, to us will be their return, then shall we make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.(10/68-70)

88. They say: "((Allah)) Most gracious has begotten a son!"
    89. Indeed ye have put forth a thing Most monstrous!
    90. At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down In utter ruin,
    91. That They should invoke a son for ((Allah)) Most Gracious.
    92. For it is not consonant with the majesty of ((Allah)) Most gracious that He should beget a son.
    93. Not one of the beings In the heavens and the earth but must come to ((Allah)) Most gracious As a servant.
    94. He does take an account of them (all), and hath numbered them (all) exactly.
    95. And everyone of them will come to Him singly on the Day of Judgment. (19/88-95)
    26. And They say: "((Allah)) Most gracious has begotten offspring." glory to Him! They are (but) servants raised to honour.
    27. They speak not before He speaks, and They act (in all things) by His command.
    28. He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and They offer no intercession except for those who are acceptable, and They stand In awe and reverence of His (Glory).
    29. If any of them should say, "I am a god besides Him", such a one we should reward with Hell: Thus do we reward those who do wrong. (21/26-29)
    to be continued
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

5- Also I will tell you what the Holy Quran said about trinity and the saying " Jesus is God". The Almighty Allah (pbth) confirms that Jesus (pbuh) is a prophet as all prophets that Allah sent to mankind to guide them to way of Allah.Allah said in the Holy Quran :-

A) - 171. O people of the Book! Commit no excesses In your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the Truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from him: so believe In Allah and His apostles. say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. glory be to him: (far Exalted is He) above having a son. to Him belong all things In the heavens and on earth. and Enough is Allah As a disposer of affairs.
    172. Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah, nor do the angels, those nearest (to Allah.: those who Disdain His worship and are arrogant,-He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).(4/171-172)

B) -- 77. Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not In your Religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong In times gone by,- who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the Even way.(5/77)

C) -- 75. Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before Him. His mother was a woman of Truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. see How Allah doth make His Signs Clear to them; yet see In what ways They are deluded away from the truth!
    76. Say: "Will ye worship, besides Allah, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? but Allah,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."(5/75-76)
    --- Jesus was a messenger and his mother was pure and righteous.They were eating food and that means that they were humans.Jesus is not God because God never eat or drink or sleep or die and so on.

D) -- 17. In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. say: "Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, His mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? for to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. for Allah hath power over all things."(5/17)
    --- The saying " Jesus is god " is the eye of blasphemy . There in no God but God.He is the only true God of that universe.

E) --72. They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." but said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, My Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid Him the garden, and the Fire will be His abode. there will for the wrong-doers be no one to help (5/72)
    --- Jesus said in the Bible " my God and your God. He invited his followers to know and worship the only true God who sent him to people.

F) --73. They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three In a Trinity: for there is no god except one Allah. if They desist not from their word (of blasphemy), Verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.
    74. Why turn They not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? for Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful. (5/73-74)

--- Allah (pbth) told us that the following dialouge will be happen between the Almighty Allah and Jesus (pbuh) in the day of resurrection.Allah (pbth) will ask Jesus if he told his followers that he is a god and his mother (and Allah knows everything but He wants his followers to hear Jesus' answers).In that day every messenger will be the witness of his people . And we all will stand in front of the Almighty Allah alone .Allah says in the Holy Quran :-

G)--116. And Behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst Thou say unto men, worship me and My mother As gods In derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou Knowest what is In My heart, Thou I know not what is In Thine. for Thou Knowest In full all that is hidden.
    117. "Never said I to them aught except what Thou Didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship Allah, My Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou Didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
    118. "If Thou dost punish them, They are Thy servant: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted In power, the Wise."
    119. Allah will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal home: Allah well-pleased with them, and They with Allah. that is the great salvation, (the fulfilment of all desires). (5/116-119)
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by عثمان أحمد الشيخ View Post
    Dear Pandora,
    1- In the name of Allah the Beneficent and Merciful.I hope that we discuss the matters with all friendliness, respect , candor and clarity.Without any hatred or any arrogance or any despising because we are all the children of Adam and Eve.We always forget that we are all brothers and sisters.The Almighty Allah (praise be to him) created us and made us nations and tribes to know each other.To spread peace among ourselves . This is an appeal declared in the Qur'an. Allah says in the Holy Quran :-
    "O mankind! we created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and Tribes, that ye may know Each other (Not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the Most honoured of you In the sight of Allah is (He who is) the Most righteous of you. and Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)" (49/13)
    -- This declaration is for all mankind all over the world. The most honoured people in the sight of Allah not the most beautiful or the most interesting or the most wealthy or the strongest no but the most righteous ,pure pious and devout.Allah does not look at our images or shapes but He (pbth) look at our hearts.The righteous people always have pure hearts.They always fear Allah and love all his creatures.
    2- Allah (pbth) taught us how to treat with each other and how to spread peace and love with each other . Allah says in the Holy Quran :- " O ye who believe! let not some men among you laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor let some women laugh at others: it may be that the (latter are better than the (former): nor defame nor be sarcastic to Each other, nor call Each other by (offensive) nicknames: . seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after He has believed: and those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong. 12. O ye who believe! avoid suspicion As much (as possible): for suspicion In some cases is a sin: and spy not on Each other behind their backs. would any of you like to eat the flesh of His dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah. for Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.(49/11-12)
    --- These are some principles that Allah (pbth) taught us .If I do well that is by the grace of Allah and his support.And if I do bad that is by my ignorance and the support of the accursed Satan. Oh my God. Shield us from the evils of ourselves and our bad deeds.
    3- As you see Jesus (peace be upon him) as God or a son of God. Please ,Trust me this is a serious saying. Excuse me this is the eye of blasphemy and infidelity .This saying is the biggest insult to the Almighty God .It will never make Jesus (pbuh) happy,on the contrary it makes him very sad and very afraid to the state of his followers that overestimated and exaggerated in his love that they make him God. All evidences in the Bible deny the divinty of Jesus.Please refer to my article under the title " God is one in the Torah,in the Bible and in the Quran.Also track all the sayings of Jesus himself that ends with the phrase " who sent me " .In these sayings he confirmed that he is a messenger of Allah .Allah sent him to guide people to know and worship the only true God of that universe.Please tell me one only verse in the Bible that Jesus said "I am God worship me"
    4- I will tell you the opinion of The Holy Quran (the last revelation in that world ) about the phrase "son of God" (and of course you are free to believe or not believe .To read them or not.To say I am not intrested or not)
    68. They say: "(Allah) hath begotten a son!" - glory be to Him! He is self-sufficient! His are all things In the heavens and on earth! no warrant have ye for this! say ye about Allah what ye know not?
    69. Say: "Those who invent a lie against Allah will never prosper."
    70. A Little enjoyment In This world!- and then, to us will be their return, then shall we make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.(10/68-70)

88. They say: "((Allah)) Most gracious has begotten a son!"
    89. Indeed ye have put forth a thing Most monstrous!
    90. At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down In utter ruin,
    91. That They should invoke a son for ((Allah)) Most Gracious.
    92. For it is not consonant with the majesty of ((Allah)) Most gracious that He should beget a son.
    93. Not one of the beings In the heavens and the earth but must come to ((Allah)) Most gracious As a servant.
    94. He does take an account of them (all), and hath numbered them (all) exactly.
    95. And everyone of them will come to Him singly on the Day of Judgment. (19/88-95)
    26. And They say: "((Allah)) Most gracious has begotten offspring." glory to Him! They are (but) servants raised to honour.
    27. They speak not before He speaks, and They act (in all things) by His command.
    28. He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and They offer no intercession except for those who are acceptable, and They stand In awe and reverence of His (Glory).
    29. If any of them should say, "I am a god besides Him", such a one we should reward with Hell: Thus do we reward those who do wrong. (21/26-29)
    to be continued
    Dear friend, you have given so much information here I'm not sure what it is you wish me to address. Or indeed if you are even interested in my point of view as to why a Christian believes as we do, it seems like muslims feel Christians have arrived by chance at an understanding of Gods message and we sort of make it up as we will.... This is not so. God placed us where God wants us to be, God gave us His truth through His Word.. Christ Jesus. We need to be clear about that. It appears to me that it is your intention to attempt to prove this Word God gave us is false, or even more incredible has been changed. On the first point I question... Why would God give us His Word which was not true to His divine being? On the second point I would ask... Why would God allow low men to change His Word? Either scenario I have difficulty ascribing to a Holy God, and my view is God is indeed Holy above all.

On your point of Gods declaration in regards to mankind... We can concur agreement here. As the Bible says the exact same thing. Christians may take it further in believing that the physical body is not as important to God than our soul, after all our body is purely a vehicle for our soul until such time as it returns to God. This body is a great gift, so of course we should be duty bound to keep ourselves fit and healthy so we are able to serve God in the best way. Maybe that is why we have less regulation in such matters as dress etc. for we do not see what clothes we wear have any baring on the state of our soul.

In regards to Jesus and His divinity, your answers are of course from your own Islamic perspective... Only natural.. And obviously.. Again only natural.. I do not see how they apply. As it seems clear from your quotes from the Quran, Christians have never viewed the son ship of Jesus in the way the Quran describes, which in itself is odd... If God was referring to Christians, then God as omniscient would know the hearts truth of what we believe.

Christians believe as the Bible and Jesus Himself through His words and actions taught.. Jesus Christ is the Son of God become human. By Son.. We do NOT mean biological son as we apply to human relationships and all that entails. Such belief is blasphemy of the worst kind. Jesus is truly a human being, our brother. He was born to a human mother, grew up and matured, learnt a trade, suffered hunger and thirst, displayed joy and compassion, anxiety and anger. He was a human being with body and soul – truly one of us, close to us. We see Jesus as same in essence as God the father... Jesus taught that His relationship was different with God the father as our relationship was with God. By Gods action through His Word Jesus, we the whole of humanity is healed by His love for us.

The Incarnation and the divinity of Jesus are a central theme in the Christian faith. For Christians, the doctrine of the Incarnation does not mean the deification of a man. Rather, in the Incarnation the eternal Word of God takes on a human nature and so becomes a human being. The expression Son of God serves as a pointer to the divine origin of Jesus and to the fact that in Jesus God has made himself present to humanity in a unique way. It is not a biological statement, such as would make of God a parent in the ordinary human sense. The church has always maintained that God neither begets nor is begotten... This corresponds to Quran which also says the same... Although I'm not sure that the context of this verse in the Quran refers to Christians and their beliefs.. It could refer to Meccan polytheism, which did attribute biological procreation to God, and seeing as Mohammed's message was aimed at the Meccan's initially it seems reasonable to suppose it was meant at them.

It remains central for Christian faith that the Son of God is one of us, with all that that entails, sin excepted. Jesus is therefore both divine and human in one person. You as a Muslim will never be able to accept this and I see even this must be difficult for you to read, yet, sometimes one has to face difficult things and even though you are unable totally to accept this, you should at least be able to see that to a Christian it makes perfect sense.. Because Gods Spirit assures us so. In truth Jesus is both fully human and fully divine, that is fully human, with a human soul and a human will, so that through his obedient humanity he could redeem our humanity, and yet also fully God, of one substance with the Father. Divinity and humanity are united in essence and purpose. This in no way detracts from the greatness of God, or the Oneness of God. The Bible and Jesus are also clear on the Oneness of God the Father, and indeed there is nothing comparable to Him.

In regards to Weather Jesus making or not making the claim "I am God worship me" is largely irrelevant. No where in the Bible does Jesus say these exact words, yet no where in the Bible does Jesus say he is not God and do not worship me. Sometimes words are not as strong as actions, there are many instances where Jesus accepted worship, and acted with authority in matters where it was accepted that such authority belonged to God alone.

My main issue with the Quran is to some extent it's misrepresentation of the beliefs of both Christians and to similar extent the Jews. These beliefs were then as they are now and long set in canons hundreds of years before the Quran was revealed. How the Quran represents the opinions of Christian belief at worse is in error at best it could only apply to a few gnostic sects found in that part of the world at that time. I cannot understand this. If the Quran was meant to be a final "instalment" or an "update" of what went before then I would expect it to have a more definitive idea of what it is replacing. I apologise if my words seem harsh and I really do not wish to cause offence but I am trying to answer your questions whilst also trying to let you see my doubts about Islam. I feel I have to be honest here, and to be honest sometimes one has to be blunt.

Peace and blessings to you.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Dear Pandora,
    Thank you for your message . I will start where you have ended. You said:" I apologise if my words seem harsh and I really do not wish to cause offence but I am trying to answer your questions whilst also trying to let you see my doubts about Islam." .Please, No apology. We have agreed to speak frankly and clearly and without any sensitivity or any critical
    1- You said : " My main issue with the Quran is to some extent it's misrepresentation of the beliefs of both Christians and to similar extent the Jews. These beliefs were then as they are now and long set in canons hundreds of years before the Quran was revealed" and you think that "If the Quran was meant to be a final "instalment" or an "update" of what went before then I would expect it to have a more definitive idea of what it is replacing."
    --- The matter is not as you think. Allah (pbth) desended The Torah and The Bible to guide people to the true faith and worship the only true God who created me and you all that world . But the followers of Moses and Jesus (peace be upon both of them) did not keep these revelations well . As a result there is no original revelation of these Holy Books now and some humans (excuse me ) messed with these books, they added to and deleted from them according to their fancy ( there is an evidence from the Quran ).So The Almighty Allah descended the Holy Quran and pledged to save it till the day of resurrection.Allah said in the Quran :- " We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and we will Assuredly guard it (from corruption).(15/9). So there is only one book all over the world. Muslims all over the world are uttering the Quran as it was descended on the messenger of Allah. The Holy Quran came down to correct the errors that have occurred due to human deeds.
    ---- For an example only to what I wrote :
    ** In the Old Testament Exo 20/11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it". This is the wrong image of Allah the creator of that universe.Allah says : "There is nothing whatever like unto him, and He is the one that hears and sees (All things)".(42/11) and there is a verse like that completely in the Bible. Allah never feel tired that He (pbth) take a rest . That is an insult to The Almighty Allah .So Allah said in the Holy Quran :- "38. We created the heavens and the earth and all between them In six days, nor did any sense of weariness touch us.(50/38) .I ask you which of the two verses befitting the dignity and the sanctity and greatness of the Almighty God ? Also the image of most prophets is very bad .Does Allah chose fornicator prophets in order to call people to virtue .The image of David (peace be upon him) in the Torah is a shameful image but in the Quran David is a pure ,rightouse and obedient prophet.All prophets and messengers of Allah are the stars of that universe.They are models for us to be followed (peace be upon them all )
    ** In the Bible John 1(5/7-8) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
    -- Priests used to use these verses to prove "trinity". Now the phrase " three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost:' was deleted from all translated versions all over the world and it is found only in all Arabic versions and in King James version. Peace and blessing to you and to all our brothers and sisters all over that vast world and may Allah (God) guide us all to the right way.Ameen,Ameen.

To be continued

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

المحترم عثمان أحمد الشيخ جزاك الله كل خير
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

--- If they ( the father,the word and the Holy Ghost ) were deleted from the Bible because they were not found in the oldest manuscript.That means that someones added them to the Bible purposely to market for' trinity" or to show the legitimacy of trinity .I think there is no other justification for that according to my minor thought.Perhaps your point of view is smarter than mine.
    --- The current versions says :
    New international reader's version7 There are three that give witness about Jesus. 8 They are the Holy Spirit, the baptism of Jesus and his death. And the three of them agree

New international version
    7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

New revised Standard version
    7 There are three that testify:[b] 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood, and these three agree.

New American Standard Version
    7 For there are three that testify: 8 [j]the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are [k]in agreement

2- You always say " God placed us where God wants us to be, " . This saying is not true .It is called in language " The justification with fate and destiny". The theif can say that phrase to justify the theft "God placed me where he wants me to be" " If he wanted me to be honest he would do that"Then he is a theif accoding to the will of God ( God forbid) Also the atheist and the polytheist or the infidel can say that " God placed me where he wants me to be".This is the will of Allah (God fobid ) . Allah does not satisfy infidelity or evil for his slaves. In the past some polytheist said that Justification and Allah did not accept their justification and considered them liars.
    148. Those who give partners (to Allah. will say: "If Allah had wished, we should not have given partners to Him nor would Our fathers; nor should we have had any taboos." so did their ancestors argue falsely, until They tasted of Our Wrath. say: "Have ye any (certain) knowledge? if so, produce it before us. ye follow nothing but conjecture: ye do nothing but lie."(6/148)
    -- Allah also says "7. If ye reject ((Allah)), truly Allah hath no need of you; but He liketh not blasphemy from His servants: if ye are grateful, He is pleased with you. no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. In the end, to your Lord is your return, when He will Tell you the truth of all that ye did (in This life). for He knoweth well all that is In (men's) hearts.(39/7) Thank you dear Pandora.
    to be continued

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

أخي الكريم هشيم
    أشكرك شكرا جزيلا علي كملماتكم الرقيقة .وارجوا أن تكون بخير أنت والاسرة الكريمة .والحمد لله علي نعمة الاسلام .وعلي نعمة القرآن المعجز. وعلي نعمة أن نكون من أتباع محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم .ذلك النبي الذي أنارالله به الكون وأنار به الله قلوب المؤمنين .
    أرجوا أخي الكريم أن تتفضل علي وتعلمني كيف اقتبس من موضوع أكثر من اقتباس .حيث أجهل ذلك ولك شكري العميق . والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

استاذ المحترم عثمان أحمد الشيخ
    جزاكم الله كل خير لما تقدمونه للأسلام و المسلمين ....و بارك الله فيكم....
    و جعل الله حياتك سعادة و فرحا انت و احبتك..... و امد الله من عمركم في طاعته و خدمة دينه..

لا تشكرني يا استاذ على اي شيء....
    اساعدك قدر ما أشاء....

انا عندما اريد ان ارد على فقرة او بعض السطور اقوم بتحديد السطور او الفقرة (او النص المراد اقتباسه) و نسخه ثم لصقه في خانة الرد و من ثم مجددا تحديده و النقرة على ايكونة الاقتباس في شريط الايكونات و ستحصل على ما تريد باذن الله.. و هكذا تستسطع ان تقوم بنسخ و لصق اي نصر تريد ثم تحديده و اقتباسبه بواسطة ايكونةن الاقتباس و الرد على النصوص منفصلا عن بعضهم...

اتمنى اني قد ساعدتكم ....

و هذه الصورة اكثر توضيحا...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

اشكرك أخي الكريم علي تعاونك ومساعدتك لي ولكني الحقيقة لا أري ايقونة الاقتباس التي أشرت اليها . فهي غير موجودة ضمن الايقونات . لك شكري وتقديري . أخوك عثمان .

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Dear Pandora,
    3- You said : " Christians have never viewed the son ship of Jesus in the way the Quran describes, which in itself is odd... If God was referring to Christians, then God as omniscient would know the hearts truth of what we believe." Of course.the knowledge of Allah is not limited as our knowledge .Allah (pbth) knows the intention of every one .He knows our secrets and our declared deeds.Allah said :- " It was we who created man, and we know what dark suggestions His soul makes to him: for we are nearer to Him than (His) jugular vein". 17. Behold, two (guardian angels) appointed to learn (his doings) learn (and noted them), one sitting on the right and one on the left. 18. Not a word does He utter but there is a sentinel by him, ready (to note it) (50/16-18)".Then Allah descended the verses that talked about Christians and He knows completely their thoughts and what goes on in their chests and hearts about the son of God and trinity .
    4- In all Holy Books Allah declares himself as a God and that he created the heavens and the earth .He speaks how he created man and he only who feeds him and gives him water and so on . Did Jesus declared that .Who said these sayings :
    1) " ISA-46-9: Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me
    2) ISA-46-5: To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
    3) JER-10-6: Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.
    4) ISA-40-18: To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
    5) ISA-40-25: To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
    --- Is he the only true God that Jesus worshipped or Jesus or the Holy spirit ?
    --- Who did Ibraham and Mosses worship? Is he the father or the son of gpd or the holy spirit?
    --- Who created heavens and land ?
    5- I noticed that you did not quote any evidences from the Bible . Trinity , the incarnate God , The Hypostasis are not found in the Bible.So the question is . From where do you take your faith ? Please , in every discussion give me evidences from the Bible .
    Excuse me Pandora.peace be to you and may the only true God lead me and you to the right way.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information