A Person of the BOOK

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

A Person of the BOOK

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Person of the BOOK

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I use the word Allah in Arabic as an equivalent of the word God.

u are an normal christian person so we never take your worship from person like u- I do not offer God or you any worship. By saying this greeting in Arabic I am asking MY God Jesus to bless you and I wish you peace and His mercy.

You said: He is out of his mind." ... (mark 3:21).- But do you know the context of what you said? This verse was used by Jews to ask who is Jesus. Why did they say: “He is out of His mind.” ? because He openly claimed ot be Allah! Ibn Allah who is EQUAL to His Father! And Jesus gave them His response: He said that He casts out demons by the power of God, i.e. by His OWN divine power because He is God! Read about it here:

A House Divided Cannot Stand

20 Then the multitude came together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread. 21 But when His own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of Him, for they said, “He is out of His mind.”
    22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, “He has Beelzebub,” and, “By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.”
    23 So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables: “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. 27 No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.

You are wrong by saying:
    “and we must not forget that there is mama of god without her god cannot have place on the earth .”
    Why? Because there is no any woman who is mother god of the Son of God. Jesus c=is the Creator of the universe and He existed always with His Father. God cannt be born from sex, because He is not a human being. He is the Supreme Being- He is God!

Actually, you take some verses from the Holy Quran and explain them in your way which is not true at all.- I know Islam very well that why I open Qur’an and I read it and even study it. And I teach your Islam your Muslims because even Muslims do not know Islam.

First, Allah said it clearly in the Holy Quran that Jesus was not crossed or even killed.-

In 4:156-159 ".....But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death...."
    In 4:156-159 ".....He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."
    19:33"So peace is upon me [Jesus] the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life."
    Read it: 4:159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;

What do we see in the Holy scripture before existence of Islam and Christianity?
    We see that God said that Jesus should die and be raised up:
    Isaiah 52:13 "...he will be raised and lifted up....",

the virtue of Jesus comes from being the messenger of God no more no less.- Qur’an said that Jesus is HOLY! Islam mentions 3 times that Muhammad was a sinner but Jesus was NEVER a sinner! Remember this difference between Jesus and any other prophet!

Let’s read not he Holy Scripture which existed many centuried before the foundation of Islam by angels and you will see that God Himself said that His Servant should die and take our sins to His body to make us free of our sins. Ibn Allah came to us as a Servant and fulfilled this prophecy before existence/foundation of Islam!

ﺃﺷﻌﻴﺎء 53 (Arabic Life Application Bible)

ﺃﺷﻌﻴﺎء 53

1 مَنْ آمَنَ بِكَلاَمِنَا، وَلِمَنْ ظَهَرَتْ يَدُ الرَّبِّ؟

2 نَمَا كَبُرْعُمٍ أَمَامَهُ، وَكَجِذْرٍ فِي أَرْضٍ يَابِسَةٍ، لاَ صُورَةَ لَهُ وَلاَ جَمَالَ يَسْتَرْعِيَانِ نَظَرَنَا، وَلاَ مَنْظَرَ فَنَشْتَهِيَهُ.

3 مُحْتَقَرٌ وَمَنْبُوذٌ مِنَ النَّاسِ، رَجُلُ آلاَمٍ وَمُخْتَبِرُ الْحُزْنِ، مَخْذُولٌ كَمَنْ حَجَبَ النَّاسُ عَنْهُ وُجُوهَهُمْ فَلَمْ نَأْبَهْ لَهُ.

4 لَكِنَّهُ حَمَلَ أَحْزَانَنَا وَتَحَمَّلَ أَوْجَاعَنَا، وَنَحْنُ حَسِبْنَا أَنَّ الرَّبَّ قَدْ عَاقَبَهُ وَأَذَلَّهُ،

5 إِلاَّ أَنَّهُ كَانَ مَجْرُوحاً مِنْ أَجْلِ آثَامِنَا وَمَسْحُوقاً مِنْ أَجْلِ مَعَاصِينَا، حَلَّ بِهِ تَأْدِيبُ سَلاَمِنَا، وَبِجِرَاحِهِ بَرِئْنَا.

6 كُلُّنَا كَغَنَمٍ شَرَدْنَا مِلْنَا كُلُّ وَاحِدٍ إِلَى سَبِيلِهِ، فَأَثْقَلَ الرَّبُّ كَاهِلَهُ بِإِثْمِ جَمِيعِنَا.

7 ظُلِمَ وَأُذِلَّ، وَلَكِنَّهُ لَمْ يَفْتَحْ فَاهُ، بَلْ كَشَاةٍ سِيقَ إِلَى الذَّبْحِ، وَكَنَعْجَةٍ صَامِتَةٍ أَمَامَ جَازِّيهَا لَمْ يَفْتَحْ فَاهُ.

8 بِالضِّيقِ وَالْقَضَاءِ قُبِضَ عَلَيْهِ، وَفِي جِيلِهِ مَنْ كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَنَّهُ اسْتُؤْصِلَ مِنْ أَرْضِ الأَحْيَاءِ، وَضُرِبَ مِنْ أَجْلِ إِثْمِ شَعْبِي؟

9 جَعَلُوا قَبْرَهُ مَعَ الأَشْرَارِ، وَمَعَ ثَرِيٍّ عِنْدَ مَوْتِهِ. مَعَ أَنَّهُ لَمْ يَرْتَكِبْ جَوْراً، وَلَمْ يَكُنْ فِي فَمِهِ غِشٌّ.

10 وَمَعَ ذَلِكَ فَقَدْ سُرَّ اللهُ أَنْ يَسْحَقَهُ بِالْحَزَنِ. وَحِينَ يُقَدِّمُ نَفْسَهُ ذَبِيحَةَ إِثْمٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَرَى نَسْلَهُ وَتَطُولُ أَيَّامُهُ، وَتُفْلِحُ مَسَرَّةُ الرَّبِّ عَلَى يَدِهِ.

11 وَيَرَى ثِمَارَ تَعَبِ نَفْسِهِ وَيَشْبَعُ، وَعَبْدِي الْبَارُّ يُبَرِّرُ بِمَعْرِفَتِهِ كَثِيرِينَ وَيَحْمِلُ آثَامَهُمْ.

12 لِذَلِكَ أَهَبُهُ نَصِيباً بَيْنَ الْعُظَمَاءِ، فَيَقْسِمُ غَنِيمَةً مَعَ الأَعِزَّاءِ، لأَنَّهُ سَكَبَ لِلْمَوْتِ نَفْسَهُ، وَأُحْصِيَ مَعَ أَثَمَةٍ. وَهُوَ حَمَلَ خَطِيئَةَ كَثِيرِينَ، وَشَفَعَ فِي الْمُذْنِبِينَ.

Isaiah 53 (New King James Version)

Isaiah 53

1 Who has believed our report?
    And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
    2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
    And as a root out of dry ground.
    He has no form or comeliness;
    And when we see Him,
    There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
    3 He is despised and rejected by men,
    A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
    And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
    He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
    4 Surely He has borne our griefs
    And carried our sorrows;
    Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
    Smitten by God, and afflicted.
    5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
    He was bruised for our iniquities;
    The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
    And by His stripes we are healed.
    6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
    We have turned, every one, to his own way;
    And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
    7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
    Yet He opened not His mouth;
    He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
    And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
    So He opened not His mouth.
    8 He was taken from prison and from judgment,
    And who will declare His generation?
    For He was cut off from the land of the living;
    For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
    9 And they[a] made His grave with the wicked—
    But with the rich at His death,
    Because He had done no violence,
    Nor was any deceit in His mouth.
    10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him;
    He has put Him to grief.
    When You make His soul an offering for sin,
    He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
    And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.
    11 He shall see the labor of His soul,[b]and be satisfied.
    By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
    For He shall bear their iniquities.
    12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great,
    And He shall divide the spoil with the strong,
    Because He poured out His soul unto death,
    And He was numbered with the transgressors,
    And He bore the sin of many,
    And made intercession for the transgressors.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At
    06:45 PM

we christians believe in ONE Allah. But He is NOT iIslamic allah.
    Our God is TRI-UNITED
    I use the word Allah in Arabic as an equivalent of the word God.

------------------------

we christians believe in ONE Allah

Why do we believe that Ibn Allah are equal to His Father ?
    Ibn Allah+His Father=2

-----------------------

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ ﴿112/1﴾ اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ ﴿112/2﴾ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ ﴿112/3﴾ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ ﴿112/4﴾

عندما تتكلمي عن القرآن تكلمي بالعربية لأن لغات العالم غير قادرة على استيعاب اللغة العربية لأنها أكبر وأعظم لغات العالم .

there is a big different between

واحد :::: و :::: أحد

واحد : تعني واحد بلا ثاني

أحد : تعني واحد بلا تعدد .. فلا هو "كل" ولا هو "كلي"

At the heart of Islam is the “oneness of Allah which I am now challenging.
    so u not believe allah one

earth must contain sand + water + ...... etc to be earth
    but allah never need thing to be allah

To help you understand the question, here are some examples of trinity: Pure Light is an example of a trinity. It is made of green, red, and yellow lights. Atom is an example of a trinity. It is made of three sub-atomic particles: Protons, electrons, and neutrons. Time is an example of a trinity: It is expressed in past, present, and future. Matter is an example of a trinity. It reveals itself in solid, liquid, and gas.
    and also the Cow has three words is an example of a trinity
    and also 2+1=3 is an example of a trinity

and 3x1=3 is an example of a trinity

and 4-1=3 is an example of a trinity

and also shampoo 3x1 is an example of a trinity

So , u believe that your god must be like Atom or eny thing else .... very good , congratulation

look to the upper side of this photo, inside adds-ababa church draw your three gods of christian

also see trinity in phillippines church

so u believe that the three person is one

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Brothers, we Christian believe in ONE God. But He is tri-united.
    Let me repeat: Allahu Wahid. Hua Babba Allah wa Ibn Allah wa Ruh Al Qudus.
    Ibn Allah is Equal to the Father and Ruh Al Qudus!
    How to understand it?
    The formula should be such: 1x1x1=1
    Allahu Wahid.
    God created people in His Image sayds the Holy Taurat/Torah!
    That’s why I am Bahira and ana wahid! But I am NOT wahid! Why? Because I am THREE ( I am body, soul and spirit). When my body will die, my soul will not die and it will be judged by Jesus. Do you know that Islam say that Jesus is the Judge?
    If I am not only body, why I am going in UNITY to the shop to buy bread? Why my soul does not sleep at hope but crosses the street to get to the shop too! But even in shop my soul is with my body? Where is my soul? My souls dwells in my body! Is my soul my body? No!!!
    The same way God is ONE. God the Father is equal to Ibn Allah but they Ibn Allah is God and His Father is God (like my soul and my body are separate and at the same time united).
    Jesus lived in the body on earth? But was He body? No. He dwelled in the body like my soul is dwelling in my body. But who is He? He is Ibn Allah who created the universe and everything. He is Kalimat-Ullah and He dwelled in the body. Was He body? No. Hua Allah. His nature/essence is divine! He is Immortal and almighty Creator of EVERYTHING.

Why did He dwell in the body on earth? To be killed willingly and accept all our sins to His HOLY body to make us FREE of our sins/holy people. He suffered instead of us to give us eternal life. Because God said that punishment for sin is DEATH. And He was judged by His Father for millions of our crimes/sins He accepted to His body on the cross.
    He is our Allah who will judge all of us soon. Be ready!

Bahira

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

الرَّبُّ صَخْرَتِي وَحِصْنِي وَمُنْقِذِي

Brothers,

There are some 200 names and titles of Jesus Christ found in the Holy Bible.

They are names that reflect the nature of Jesus Christ, His position in the tri-unity of God, and His salvation offered to every Arab and every Muslim.

We know already that name of God Jesus is Kalimat-Ullah/the Word of God.

But do you know that one of His names is Rock?

As life-giving water flowed from the rock Moses struck in the wilderness,

Jesus is the Rock from which flow the living waters of eternal life.

He is the Rock upon whom we build our spiritual houses,

so that no storm can shake them.

(1 Corinthians 10:4)

Jesus is the cornerstone of the building which is His church.

He cements together Jew and Gentile, male and female—all saints from all ages and places into one structure built on faith in Him which is shared by all. (Ephesians 2:20)

But let’s read this story:

Peter Confesses Jesus as the Christ

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He (Jesus) asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”
    So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
    He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
    Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
    Jesus answered and said to him,

“Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
    Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.

Matthew 16:13-20

Jesus’ disciple Peter recognized that Jesus is God God. His confession of Jesus Christ as Messiah poured forth from him, a heart-felt declaration of Peter’s personal faith in Jesus. It is this personal faith in Christ which is the hallmark of the true Christian. Those who have placed their faith in Christ, as Peter did, are the Church/Ummah/the Community or Fellowship of all believers in God Jesus. Peter expresses this in 1 Peter 2:4-5 when he addressed the believers who had been dispersed around the ancient world: “Coming to Him (Jesus) as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”

So, we all Christians are living stones and are being built up a spiritual house.

We are a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through His Son Jesus Christ.

At this point, Jesus declares that God had revealed this truth to Peter. The word for “Peter,” Petros, means a small stone (John 1:42). Jesus used a play on words here with petra (“on this rock”) which means a foundation boulder He was going to build the Church/Ummah. Since Peter’s name means rock, and Jesus is going to build His church on a rock – it appears that Jesus is linking the two together. The Church is built of numerous small petros “living stones” (1 Peter 2:5) who, like Peter, confess that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, and those confessions of faith are the bedrock of the Church.

Listen to what my sister Ella said:

Many have erred especially those in the Catholic Church and Chirst of Christ, and many other denominations, who called Peter the rock upon which the church of Jesus Christ was built. To understand the true meaning of Christ’s words to Peter, we must firt look at the original Greek word in the text. We also must keep in mind that the New Testament was not written in Hebrew, but in the Greek language. In the Greek language, there are two words for “rock” The word translated PETER means a small rock or a fragment of a rock, but the word translated rock means a huge, massive rock.

In classic Greek, the distinction between these two words is wellknown. Christ IS NOT building His Church upon a small fragment of a rock, but upon a big rock, a great stone, which is to mean Himself. Becasue He is that “Sure ROCK” Jesus Christ the only one whom Peter had just declared to be “The Christ, The Son of The Living God”. For it is written “For there is no other foundation no man can lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ” When you compare I Corinthians chapter 3:11 to Acts chpater 4:10-12 you will see this clearly, that Jesus is revealed as the foundation of the Church.

Peter’s solid faith revealed the truth about Jesus Christ as the Messiah, our Savior. Therefore, Jesus revealed to Peter the further truth that Christ’s Kingdom would be established through His messianic ministry. Christ knew that He could entrust Peter with the task of preserving this truth for future generations. Jesus chose to give Peter the keys to the Kingdom, which gave Peter authority over the 1st century Church. The person with the keys has the authority to open or lock, bind or loose, and Christ give this authority to all His apostles. This authority to bind, loose open and close meant that each of the apostles had the power, authority, and ability to forbid or to pronounce unlawful and allow or to declare lawful. Only servants who were rock solid in their faith could be entrusted with so great an authority, which Christ has also given to all Christian believers who have been born again and have committed themselves totally and completely to Christ, sold out to the Kingdom as were the apostles.

Summary: So, brothers, you all can be NOT SLAVES as it is in Islam but the sons of God. You all could be entrusted with so great authority of God that you can cast out demons. God gave this authority to ALL Christians who are the Church/Ummah! There is a GREAT difference between sons and slaved. Religion which says about slavery of people and a FAITH which calls us to FREEDOM from our sins and slavery. Islam says: you are slaves. God who existed before the foundation of the Islam says: YOU ARE MY SONS. RETURN to Him brothers and live eternally through the FAITH in Ibn Allah! We are all “rocks” in God’s Church/a spiritual house.

Ibn Allah is “the Chief Cornerstone”

God said in Isaiah 28:16-17: “So this is what the sovereign Lord says: ‘See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed. I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line.’”

Jesus said:

“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

(Matthew 7:24-25)

”The Lord is my rock” (Psalm 18:2) “And who is a rock, except our God?” (Psalm 18:31).

God said Isaiah 32:1-3 about the Second Coming of Ibn Allah:

ﺃﺷﻌﻴﺎء 32

1 انْظُرُوا هَا إِنَّ مَلِكاً يَمْلِكُ بِالْبِرِّ، وَرُؤَسَاءَ يَحْكُمُونَ بِالْعَدْلِ.

2 وَيُصْبِحُ كُلُّ إِنْسَانٍ كَمَلاَذٍ مِنَ الرِّيحِ، وَكَمَلْجَاءٍ مِنَ الْعَاصِفَةِ، أَوْ كَجَدَاوِلِ مِيَا هٍ فِي صَحْرَاءَ، أَوْ كَظِلِّ صَخْرَةٍ عَظِيمَةٍ فِي أَرْضٍ جَدْبَاءَ.

3 عِنْدَئِذٍ تَنْفَتِحُ عُيُونُ النَّاظِرِينَ، وَتُصْغِي آذَانُ السَّامِعِينَ (لاحْتِيَاجَاتِ شَعْبِهِمْ)

A Reign of Righteousness

Behold, a king will reign in righteousness,
    And princes will rule with justice.
    A man will be as a hiding place from the wind,
    And a cover from the tempest,
    As rivers of water in a dry place,
    As the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
    The eyes of those who see will not be dim,
    And the ears of those who hear will listen.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    12:42 AM

SORRY, I NEVER MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT ALL THAT IS
    USELESS PHILOSOPHY

I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES YOUR PHILOSOPHY IS UNABLE TO PERSUADE US TO BE CHRISTIANS
    TRY TO FIND REASONABLE WORDS TO EXPRESS CHRRISTIANITY

AND TRUST ME:YOU WILL NEVER FIND SUCH WORDS

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Brothers,

Let’s consider today what is the Sabbath in Israel and why God commanded us to observe it.

Listen to one Jewish man:

Hey everyone, I was very excited today and was making plans and getting prepared to enter into Shabbat, into the FATHERS rest and I thought about you al. Today the FATHER has laid you on my heart to tell me that soon many will calling and that I really should focus more on getting my heart right and preparing for troubled times so that I can (we) can be a light to the world when things go bad, and I am absolutely sure this is on the way, it is almost unreal how the pieces are being set, and no I am not talking about this thing this weekend, but the FATHER is preparing us.
    As I was going down the road today I saw someone outside washing the windows and for some reason I kinda went into a daydream and saw a time where all people would be out preparing today and getting ready to shut it all down and rest with MESSIAH and HIS FATHER,ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY, this made my heart jump for excitement.
    I want you all to know that I love you and on this day of rest I will be think and praying and talking to the FATHER about you, and I am going to thank MESSIAH for HIS blessing and SPIRIT and ask HIM to teach me how to be more like HIM everyday. Oh brothers and sisters I love this day!!
    I have been looking forward to this all week and soon as it is over I look forward to it again, I love MESSIAH and I love HIS FATHER and I LOVE YOU.
    I just wanted to say that as the sun is almost setting and I am about to cook for my Shabbat meal, this is not a post of question or anything I just wanted to tell you I love you and praise our wonderful beautiful FATHER in HEAVEN and HIS SON!!! AMEN

My sister said to this Jewish man:
    I find that Christ is my rest, not Shabbat.

Brothers, what is the Shabbat and why Jews do not work during this day in Israel?
    The Sabbath (or Shabbat, as it is called in Hebrew) is one of the least understood of all Jewish observances. People who do not observe Shabbat think of it as a day filled with stifling restrictions. But it is a precious gift from God. A gift which is a COMMAND. During this day Jews can set aside all of their weekday concerns and devote themselves to higher pursuits.
    But Shabbat is also the most important ritual observance in Judaism. Yes, it became a ritual because people do not know the meaning of this way. It is the only observance instituted by God in the Ten Commandments. The word "Shabbat" comes from the root Shin-Bet-Tav, meaning to cease, to end, or to rest.
    We are commanded to remember Shabbat; but remembering means much more than merely not forgetting to observe Shabbat. It also means to remember the significance of Shabbat, both as a commemoration of creation by God and as a commemoration of our freedom from slavery in Egypt.
    Brothers, Shabbat is one of ten the Holy commands of God given to Moses. But do you Muslims observe this day? No. Does it mean that you violate God’s laws? Now God commands to observe Shabbat and Muslims do not do it. But why should even Muslims observe this day we will know with you at the end of my message.

In Deuteronomy 5:15, while Moses reiterates the Ten Commandments, he notes the second thing that we must remember on Shabbat: "remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord, your God brought you forth from there with a mighty hand and with an outstretched arm; therefore the Lord your God commanded you to observe the Sabbath day."

Now a question for you to ponder: Should Egyptians observe Shabbat? If they worship the same God of Jews?
    During this day their fathers died in the sea when they were killed by God!
    They and a pharaoh wanted to return Israelites to Egypt to be slaves!
    God made Jews FREE.
    Egyptians wanted to keep them as slaves.
    God severely punished Egyptians by killing their children and animals.
    Should be this God worshipped by Egyptians?
    All Muslims claim to worship this God.
    Ok, Muslims, then you SHOULD observe Shabbat!
    If you do not do it, you are disobedient to God. You are sinning and finally by violation His laws you act against Him and the result of your lives will be the HELL FIRE. Remember it!

But again:
    What did Jews have to do with resting on the seventh day?
    It's all about freedom.
    In ancient times, leisure was confined to certain classes, slaves did not get days off.
    Thus, by resting on Shabbat, we are reminded that we are FREE. We are FREE because God Jesus made us FREE of our sins and slavery of sins. That’s why we are His children adopted by God!

Observe the Sabbath day to sanctify it. Deuteronomy 5:12

Why some of works were forbidden on Shabbat?

The Torah prohibits "melachah" (Mem-Lamed-Alef-Kaf-Hei), which is usually translated as "work," but does not mean precisely the same thing as the English word. Melachah generally refers to the kind of work that is creative, or that exercises control or dominion over your environment.

But all of Shabbat restrictions can be violated if necessary to save a life.

So, what is the purpose of Shabbat?
    God said that we should be FREE of everything what separate us from Him. This day was a day of remembrance that NOTHING should separate us from God. We should be FREE. Thus, this day is just one of the symbols of God used to COMMAND us that we should be FREE through FAITH in Him if we need eternal life! If we His people! His Israel/the Church of God founded by Him! And ONLY God Jesus made us FREE of our sins by accepting all our sins to His HOLY body on the cross.

Those who follow rituals cannt satisfy God.
    God COMMANDS you to be FREE!
    You should be FREE of your slavery of sins!
    You SHOULD abandon your sins.
    Why?
    Because God commands it!

Knowing that, we devote a day of a week to come closer to God to express our gratitude for His Salvation and Freedom through our FAITH in God Jesus- this is our Shabbat.
    Ibn Allah took the sin of the world to lead us OUT OF the hell to His Kingdom!
    He took our sins to His HOLY body to make us HOLY.

It is a day to worship God among brothers in Church. That’s why our Shabbat day we commemorate on Sunday or on every day when we remember what God Jesus died for us and we express our gratitude to Him.

A ritual without worship of God Jesus is nothing.
    If you do not work and rest by being a slave of your sins (like thousands of Jews do it in Israel) and if you are not worshipping God Jesus, then when you are celebrating a FREEDOM, you are a slave and not free…..God COMMANDS you to be FREE! This Freedom is only possible through FAITH in His Son Jesus!

Summary: The Holy Scripture of our God always calls us to be holy and FREE of our sins. God not only calls us to be FREE, He commands it! All His words said through His prophets told us how to be reconciled with God and people. It's all about freedom. Should Egyptians and Arabs observe this day? Let’s say it so: God commands Egyptians to be FREE from their slavery of sins through their FAITH in Ibn Allah! God commands them to respect God and value this freedom which is a GIFT from God. God decided to FORGET your sins, and you should forget them and TURN from them to the HOLY God of Israel. If you will decide to stay in Egypt, then you will NEVER get to the Kingdom of God! Leave your Egypt- slavery of sins- and go together with Jews to the Promised Land- the Kingdom of Heaven! Brothers, remember, if you will disobey God and will not be FREE of your sins through your FAITH in God Jesus, then you will be put to DEATH during your Judgment Day because God’s righteousness and justice is going to JUDGE your crimes/sins you have ever committed. The escape from God’s WRATH is ONLY ‘Ibn Allah!

Then Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said to them, “These are the words which the LORD has commanded you to do:
    Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh day shall be a holy day for you,
    a Sabbath of rest to the LORD.
    Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.
    You shall kindle no fire throughout your dwellings on the Sabbath day.”
    Exodus 35:1-3

Now it came to pass, in the morning watch,
    that the LORD looked down upon the army of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and cloud, and He troubled the army of the Egyptians.
    And He took off their chariot wheels, so that they drove them with difficulty;
    and the Egyptians said,
    “Let us flee from the face of Israel, for the LORD fights for them against the Egyptians.”
    Exodus 14:24-25

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

I THINK THE READERS, AS WELL AS ME, FEEL BORING
    PLEASE, BAHIRA WRITE MAIN POINTS IN BRIEF
    ALTHOUGH I'M SURE YOU WON'T, AS YOU DEPEND MAINLY ON THE LENGTH OF THE POST NOT ON WHAT IT CONTAINS

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Salam

Muhammad reading is useful. Do not give up. The best is to come:

Invincible Love
    Phillip John Bareswilt:
    I remember sitting in church and Mylon talked about this song given to him by the Lord as he was standing for the manifestation of a new heart, the doctors had told him there was no hope. Oh how love never fails. When he was first diagnosed by the doctors he was told there was no hope, his years of drug abuse had fried his heart, he said he knew Jesus could heal, but he didn’t know if Jesus would heal him. He was on the beach seeking the Lord and who do you think he ran into, she prayed for him and that evening he meet with her husband, and they encouraged him in the Lord about healing, before he left that evening the woman gave him a teaching on the authority of the believer. I remember him saying at a later date that he listened to this teaching for about six months, sometimes as much as eight hrs a day until the healing manifested, a brand new heart.
    This is the Jesus that saved me in 1985 and the same one in the book of Acts, doing the same thing today He did several thousand years ago, even though many of His children say it is not so.
    Today this man preaches the Gospel, and as we hear continually on this site, just as we did today that it is not the Gospel.
    You know what, it is not the Gospel to those that do not believe it, but to those that do, it is the Gospel, there is a good fight of faith but it will not come without a price and the greatest enemy of the truth is those that say they are Christians, usually the world welcomes these truth’s.
    Well it has not changed it was the religious that persecuted Jesus when He was on the earth and it still is today, I remember the day He asked me: son who persecuted Me when I was on the earth the most, I had to think a minute and then answered the religious leaders, and He said son it is no different today My Church is my greatest enemy.
    Oh that His people would lay down their opinion’s and get to know Him, it could save your life!!
    And better than that it would make the devil real mad!!

Brothers, what did Philip mean by saying it? He said that religion cannot save us! Only God can do it. But where is this God? Religion and religious leaders persecuted a Man called Jesus who claimed to be God. He claimed to be God but why? Because the HOLY Scripture which existed many centuries before His birth on the earth told to religious leaders about Him. They were reading about Him the same way like you are reading about Him. He said: I am God. The Holy Scripture said that He is God. But Jewish religious leaders were reading His words and did not see that He is God!
    In the Bible there is one incident that shows Jesus as a boy and He was teaching these religious leaders:
    “Every year his parents went up to Jerusalem for the feast of the Passover. When he was twelve years old, they went up to the feast, according to the custom. After the feast was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it. Thinking he was in their company, they travelled on for a day. Then they began looking for him among their relatives and friends. When they did not find him, they went back to Jerusalem to look for him. After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and answering questions. When his parents saw him they were astonished. His mother said to him, “Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you.” “Why were you searching for me?” he asked. “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?” But they (Joseph and Mary) did not understand what he was saying to them. Then he went down to Nazareth with them and was obedient to them. But his mother treasured all these things in her heart. (Luke 2:41-51)
    The religious leaders thought that He who claimed to be Isa Al Massih is just one of the criminals/cheaters who came to deceive people and get something from them. May be it is power, may be money. Did Jesus get power or money from people who were His listeners? No. He gave them food. It was one of many His miracles. Did He get money from people? No.
    He said that “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”Matthew 8:20
    Not having His Father on earth, He came to REVEAL us His Father who is God of LOVE.
    He descended from His world to shed His LIGHT into the hearts of people.
    That’s why God’s light is seen even in Saudi Arabia.
    It is a closed country and people are isolated from the TRUTH.
    But is it possible to be hidden from the God’s LIGHT? No. God is Omnipresent. He came to people to tell them about the TRUTH and the TRUTH can be ONLY ONE. This Truth is LOVE of God and SALVATION for every Arab and Muslim.
    But who was this Man a cheater or really God? How to know it for sure?
    Read the HOLY Scripture which existed before His birth on earth and you will even see what He said not being born on earth! How is it possible? Because the Scripture says that He created the universe and He caused the beginning of everything. He said that He is the Beginning and the LIFE. He said that He is the ONLY Way to God. By saying it He rejected all other ways to God. He rejected that the cow worship can lead you to His Father or that Islam could be right. By saying that the TRUTH is ONE, He showed us His Nature LOVE.
    He did not get any money from people. But He gave food to people.
    He got insults and His body was totally broken like bread broken and shared by people who needed it.
    Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written,
    ‘He (God) gave them bread from heaven to eat.’”
    Then Jesus said to them,
    “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
    Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always.”
    And Jesus said to them,
    “I am the bread of life.
    He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.
    But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe.
    All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”
    John 6: 31-40
    And as they( disciples) were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
    Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Matthew 26:26
    Who was this Man who called God as His Father? He even called the Kingdom of God as His HOME!
    Who was this Man if His house was on earth?
    Jesus answered,
    “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world,
    My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews;
    but now My kingdom is not from here.” John 18: 36
    During His Judgment Pilate said to Him,
    “Are You a king then?”
    Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”
    Pilate said to Him,
    “What is truth?”
    And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them,
    “I find no fault in Him at all.
    John 18: 37-38

Who was this Man a cheater?
    God Himself answered to this question:
    When Jesus was 30 years old he went to be baptised by John.
    “As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son whom I love, with him I am well pleased” (Matthew 3:16-17)
    Is this man God? He Himself said YES. That’s why He was killed on the cross!
    But where is His Kingdom which He offers to every Arab and every Muslim?
    His Kingdom of Heaven will be even on earth!
    He is coming back to establish His reign here.
    It will be a wonderful time of progress, implemented new ‘alien’ technologies.
    The millennium reign of peace.
    The Government on earth will be His saints- all His believers who will NOT die anymore because they will be granted new bodies, transformed in the likeness of the body of Jesus and angels. But brothers, He- Jesus- is God of peace.
    But why He said that:
    “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth.
    I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
    For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
    and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’;
    and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’
    He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me.
    And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
    And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
    He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
    Matthew 10:34-39
    What does Jesus mean by saying it?
    Jesus means that His SWORD- the Word of God- He Himself- will cause division in families. If you live in Saudi Arabia or in Egypt and your parents do not give you FREEDOM to live as God says. They you should OBEY God and not you father. If you mother makes you to follow Islam, you should GET FREE of the slavery of Islam and live as God Jesus said.
    You can loose your life. But you can NOT loose it if God Jesus gives you it.
    When this life is finished we will make a step into OUR HOME. To OUR LOVING Father and His Son. God will support us. Our earthly fathers and brothers kill our bodies in implementation of Islam but God have given us eternal life already NOW during our life. Can we loose this GIFT received through the FAITH in Ibn Allah?
    What is given by God cannt be stolen or taken from Him!
    Is this God Jesus so humble?
    Yes. But He is also ALLMIGHTY.
    His words, said in the Holy Scripture many centuries before His birth on earth, testify about Him:
    Zechariah 2:6

For thus says the LORD of hosts:- WHO IS THE LORD OF HOSTS? JESUS. HE IS ADDRESSEING TO US HERE.
    “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you;- WHO SENT WHOM? ALLAH SENT IBN ALLAH.
    for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.
    For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me.- WHO SHALL SHAKE HIS HANDS AGAINST MUSLIM STATES WHO WILL GATHER TOGETHER IN JERUSALEM TO ATTACK JEWS RIGHT BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS? THE ANSWER IS -JESUS HIMSELF! JUST NOTE THAT JESUS IS THE LORD OF HOSTS AND HIS FATHER IS ALSO CALLED THE LORD OF HOSTS! WHY? BECAUSE GOD IS ONE! HERE WE SEE THE UNITY OF GOD.
    “Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion!
    For behold,
    I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the LORD.- WHO WILL COME? JESUS! BUT HE IS THE LORD. HE IS GOD.
    “Many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day,
    and they shall become My people. - LOOK AGAIN THAT JESUS SAID THAT THEY WILL BE HIS PEOPLE!
    And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you.- JESUS SAYS HERE THAT THE LORD OF HOSTS HAS SENT HIM.
    Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD, for He is aroused from His holy habitation!- OH, BROTHERS, NOTE WHAT THIS GOD SAID- HE GOD JESUS IS AROUSED FROM HIS HOLY HABITATION! JUST NOTE THAT ONLY GOD CAN BE CALLED GOD/LORD AND ONLY GOD CAN HAVE HIS HOLY HABITATION. JUST DO NOT FORGET THAT WE ARE READING NOW THE PROPHECY SAID MANY CENTURIES BEFORE THE BIRTH OF JESUS ON EARTH. AND THAT WE ARE READING ARE WORDS OF GOD!!!

Zechariah 14
    Behold, the day of the LORD is coming…
    For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem..
    And the women ravished.
    Then the LORD will go forth- GOD WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE MUSLIM STATES AND IRAN. WHO IS THIS GOD?
    And fight against those nations,
    As He fights in the day of battle.
    And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,- GOD WHO WILL FIGHT HAS FEETS AND HIS FEETS WILL STAND IN JERUSALEM! DOES ISLAMIC ALLAH HAVE FEETS? NO. BUT ONLY JESUS HAVE THEM BECAUSE HE WAS BORN ON EARTH IN THE HUMAN FLESH.
    Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
    Thus the LORD my God will come,
    And all the saints with You.
    And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
    In that day it shall be—
    “ The LORD is one,”
    And His name one.-THIS GOD, LORD HAS NAME ONE BECAUSE GOD IS ONE. IT MEANS NAME OF THE JESUS IS ONE!
    And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:
    Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
    Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
    And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
    And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts..
    If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
    You can say brothers:
    Bahira,
    God is in Islam. Why you do not see it? If you say God is not there, what do they have nothing? Please understand that Allah is Arabic for the Hebrew name of God Eloheim. And so that is what it all adds up to.

God is Jesus. And Jesus is God. He is the King promised by God many centuries before His birth on earth. He created the universe says the Holy Scripture! Is He is Islam? No! He is not God for Muslims! To get to the Kingdom of Heaven you should be born of God – Jesus said! You should do it!
    How?
    Repent, confess all your sins to God Jesus and believe that Jesus is God!
    God Jesus said:
    ”I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me.
    John 14:6

The TRUTH is ONE.
    The LOVE is ONE and God is ONE.
    All other gods who say contrary to the holy words of God are madness created by the fallen angels/demons/jinns.
    That’s why God warned us to OBEY Him and not to listen to angels.
    As I said yesterday:
    If you still insist that you do not need this God,
    then where is LOVE to your father and family?
    This God is able to give you all His Kingdom.
    Look for Him!
    He is God of our father Ibrahim!
    Look for this God. The hell fire does not look at your ethnicity or money. The hell fire is devouring millions of Muslims. But why you should be among them and your family????!!!
    Do not be crazy try to find the TRUTH which will save you!

ﺣﺰﻗﻴﺎﻝ 37

1 وَكَانَتْ يَدُ الرَّبِّ عَلَيَّ فَأَحْضَرَنِي بِالرُّوحِ إِلَى وَسَطِ وَادٍ مَلِيءٍ بِعِظَامٍ،

2 وَجَعَلَنِي أَجْتَازُ بَيْنَهَا وَحَوْلَهَا، وَإِذَا بِهَا كَثِيرَةٌ جِدّاً، تُغَطِّي سَطْحَ أَرْضِ الْوَادِي، كَمَا كَانَتْ شَدِيدَةَ الْيُبُوسَةِ.

3 فَقَالَ لِي «يَاابْنَ آدَمَ، أَيُمْكِنُ أَنْ تَحْيَا هَذِهِ الْعِظَامُ؟» فَأَجَبْتُ: «يَاسَيِّدُ الرَّبُّ، أَنْتَ أَعْلَمُ».

4 فَقَالَ لِي: «تَنَبَّأْ عَلَى هَذِهِ الْعِظَامِ وَقُلْ لَهَا: اسْمَعِي أَيَّتُهَا الْعِظَامُ الْيَابِسَةُ كَلِمَةَ الرَّبِّ:

5 هَا أَنَا أَجْعَلُ رُوحاً يَدْخُلُ فِيكِ فَتَحْيَيْنِ.

6 وَأَكْسُوكِ بِالْعَصَبِ وَاللَّحْمِ، وَأَبْسُطُ عَلَيْكِ جِلْداً وَأَجْعَلُ فِيكِ رُوحاً فَتَحْيَيْنِ وَتُدْرِكِينَ أَنِّي أَنَا الرَّبُّ».

7 وَفِيمَا كُنْتُ أَتَنَبَّأُ كَمَا أُمِرْتُ، حَدَثَ صَوْتُ جَلَبَةٍ وَزَلْزَلَةٍ، فَتَقَارَبَتِ الْعِظَامُ كُلُّ عَظْمٍ إِلَى عَظْمِهِ،

8 وَاكْتَسَتْ بِالْعَصَبِ وَاللَّحْمِ وَبُسِطَ عَلَيْهَا الْجِلْدُ. إِنَّمَا لَمْ يَكُنْ فِيهَا رُوحٌ

9 فَقَالَ لِي: «تَنَبَّأْ لِلرُّوحِ يَاابْنَ آدَمَ، وَقُلْ: هَذَا مَا يَأْمُرُ بِهِ السَّيِّدُ الرَّبُّ: هَيَّا يَارُوحُ أَقْبِلْ مِنَ الرِّيَاحِ الأَرْبَعِ وَهُبَّ عَلَى هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَتْلَى لِيَحْيَوْا».

10 فَتَنَبَّأْتُ كَمَا أَمَرَنِي الرَّبُّ، فَدَخَلَ فِيهِمِ الرُّوحُ فَدَبَّتْ فِيهِمِ الْحَيَاةُ، وَانْتَصَبُوا عَلَى أَقْدَامِهِمْ جَيْشاً عَظِيماً جِدّاً جِدّاً.

11 ثُمَّ قَالَ لِي: «يَاابْنَ آدَمَ، هَذِهِ الْعِظَامُ هِيَ جُمْلَةُ شَعْبِ إِسْرَائِيلَ. هَا هُمْ يَقُولُونَ قَدْ يَبِسَتْ عِظَامُنَا وَمَاتَ رَجَاؤُنَا وَانْقَطَعْنَا.

12 لِذَلِكَ تَنَبَّأْ وَقْلُ لَهُمْ هَذَا مَا يُعْلِنُهُ السَّيِّدُ الرَّبُّ: هَا أَنَا أَفْتَحُ قُبُورَكُمْ وَأُخْرِجُكُمْ مِنْهَا يَاشَعْبِي وَأُحْضِرُكُمْ إِلَى أَرْضِ إِسْرَائِيلَ،

13 فَتُدْرِكُونَ أَنِّي أَنَا الرَّبُّ حِينَ أَفْتَحُ قُبُورَكُمْ وَأُخْرِجُكُمْ مِنْهَا يَاشَعْبِي.

14 وَأَضَعُ رُوحِي فِيكُمْ فَتَحْيَوْنَ، وَأَرُدُّكُمْ إِلَى أَرْضِكُمْ فَتُدْرِكُونَ أَنِّي أَنَا الرَّبُّ قَدْ تَكَلَّمْتُ وَأَنْجَزْتُ مَا وَعَدْتُ بِهِ، يَقُولُ الرَّبُّ».

15 وَأَوْحَى إِلَيَّ الرَّبُّ بِكَلِمَتِهِ قَائِلاً:

16 «وَأَنْتَ يَاابْنَ آدَمَ، خُذْ لَكَ قَضِيباً وَاحِداً وَاكْتُبْ عَلَيْهِ: هَذَا لِيَهُوذَا وَلأَبْنَاءِ إِسْرَائِيلَ رِفَاقِهِ، ثُمَّ خُذْ قَضِيباً آخَرَ وَاكْتُبْ عَلَيْهِ: هَذَا لِيُوسُفَ قَضِيبُ أَفْرَايِمَ وَكُلِّ شَعْبِ إِسْرَائِيلَ رِفَاقِهِ.

17 وَضُمَّهُمَا مَعاً كَقَضِيبٍ وَاحِدٍ فَيُصْبِحَا فِي يَدِكَ قَضِيباً وَاحِداً.

18 وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ أَبْنَاءُ شَعْبِكَ: أَلاَ تُخْبِرُنَا مَا مَعْنَى هَذَا؟

19 فَقُلْ لَهُمْ: هَذَا مَا يُعْلِنُهُ السَّيِّدُ الرَّبُّ: هَا أَنَا أَتَنَاوَلُ قَضِيبَ يُوسُفَ الَّذِي فِي حَوْزَةِ أَفْرَايِمَ وَأَسْبَاطِ إِسْرَائِيلَ رِفَاقِهِ، وَأَضُمُّ إِلَيْهِ قَضِيبَ يَهُوذَا، وَأَجْعَلُهُمْ جَمِيعاً قَضِيباً وَاحِداً فَيُصْبِحُونَ وَاحِداً فِي يَدِي.

20 وَيَكُونُ فِي يَدِكَ، عَلَى مَشْهَدٍ مِنْهُمُ الْقَضِيبَانِ اللَّذَانِ كَتَبْتَ عَلَيْهِمَا.

21 وَهَا أَنَا أَحْشُدُ أَبْنَاءَ إِسْرَائِيلَ مِنْ بَيْنِ الأُمَمِ الَّتِي تَفَرَّقُوا فِيهَا وَأَجْمَعُهُمْ مِنْ كُلِّ جِهَةٍ وَأُحْضِرُهُمْ إِلَى أَرْضِهِمْ.

22 وَأَجْعَلُهُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً فِي الأَرْضِ وَعَلَى الْجِبَالِ، تَحْتَ رِئَاسَةِ مَلِكٍ وَاحِدٍ، فَلاَ يَكُونُونَ بَعْدُ أُمَّتَيْنِ، وَلاَ يَنْقَسِمُونَ إِلَى مَمْلَكَتَيْنِ.

23 وَلاَ يَتَدَنَّسُونَ بَعْدُ بِأَصْنَامِهِمْ وَرَجَاسَاتِهِمْ وَلاَ بِأَيٍّ مِنْ مَعَاصِيهِمْ، بَلْ أُخَلِّصُهُمْ مِنْ مَوَاطِنِ إِثْمِهِمْ، وَأُطَهِّرُهُمْ فَيَكُونُونَ لِي شَعْباً وَأَنَا أَكُونُ لَهُمْ إِلَهاً.

24 وَيُصْبِحُ دَاوُدُ عَبْدِي (أَيِ الْمَسِيحُ) مَلِكاً عَلَيْهِمْ، فَيَكُونُ لَهُمْ جَمِيعاً رَاعٍ وَاحِدٌ فَيُمَارِسُونَ أَحْكَامِي وَيُطِيعُونَ فَرَائِضِي عَامِلِينَ بِهَا.

25 وَيُقِيمُونَ فِي الأَرْضِ الَّتِي وَهَبْتُهَا لِعَبْدِي يَعْقُوبَ الَّتِي سَكَنَ فِيهَا آبَاؤُكُمْ، فَيَسْتَوْطِنُونَ فِيهَا هُمْ وَأَبْنَاؤُهُمْ وَأَحْفَادُهُمْ إِلَى الأَبَدِ. وَيَكُونُ عَبْدِي دَاوُدُ (أَيِ الْمَسِيحُ) رَئِيساً عَلَيْهِمْ مَدَى الدَّهْرِ.

26 وَأُبْرِمُ مَعَهُمْ مِيثَاقَ سَلاَمٍ، فَيَكُونُ مَعَهُمْ عَهْداً أَبَدِيّاً، وَأُوَطِّنُهُمْ وَأُكَثِّرُهُمْ وَأُقِيمُ مَقْدِسِي فِي وَسَطِهِمْ إِلَى الأَبَدِ.

27 وَيَكُونُ مَسْكِنِي مَعَهُمْ، فَأَكُونُ لَهُمْ إِلَهاً وَيَكُونُونَ لِي شَعْباً.

28 فَتُدْرِكُ الأُمَمُ أَنِّي أَنَا الرَّبُّ مُقَدِّسُ إِسْرَائِيلَ، حِينَ يَكُونُ مَقْدِسِي قَائِماً فِي وَسَطِهِمْ إِلَى الأَبَدِ».

Ezekiel 37 (New King James Version)
    Ezekiel 37
    The Dry Bones Live
    1 The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
    So I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.”
    4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD.”’”
    7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
    9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
    11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it,” says the LORD.’”
    One Kingdom, One King
    15 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.
    18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’— 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”’ 20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.
    21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
    24 “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

Do not give up
    I SAID I FEEL BORING
    YOU KNOW WHO GIVES UP? THE PERSON WHO FAILS TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS DIRECTED TO HIM AND ESCAPE JUST LIKE YOU DID IN OUR CONVERSATION
    Jesus who claimed to be God
    JESUS NEVER CLAIMED THAT
    He said: I am God. The Holy Scripture said that He is God. But Jewish religious leaders were reading
    IF YOU ARE SURE GIVE THE EVIDENT
    He gave them food. It was one of many His miracles
    JESUS WASN'T THE ONLY ONE GIVEN THAT MIRACLE
    READ IF YOU WANT: 2ND KINGS (4:42,43) ---> ELISHA WAS GIVEN THE SAME MIRACLE
    When Jesus was 30 years old he went to be baptised by John
    GREAT, THAT MEANS THAT YOUR GOD NEEDED TO BE BAPTISED BY A HUMAN
    JUST NOTE THAT ONLY GOD CAN BE CALLED GOD
    WONDERFUL, HOW INTELLIGENT YOU ARE
    The hell fire is devouring millions of Muslims.
    ONE DAY YOU WILL KNOW WHO THE HELL FIRE IS GOING TO DEVOUR

I HAVE A GOOD IDEA: IT SEEMS THAT YOU LIKE LONG POSTS, WRITE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO WRITE, BUT AT THE END OF EACH POST GIVE ONE BRIEF SENTENCE SUMMERIZES YOUR POST

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Muhammad,

You said:
    JESUS NEVER CLAIMED THAT (He is God).
    But we are Christians because He claimed to be God! All Christians believe in Jesus because He is God and He openly said it!
    When did He said it? He said it even when He said that anyone who saw Jesus, saw His Father! By this statement He said that He is EQUAL to His Father. The Holy Scripture says that He existed before Ibrahim/Abraham was born. And even by this statement He claimed to be eternal God! He said that He gives us His Kingdom. He said that He is sitting at the right hand of His Father on the throne in His kingdom. He said He is going to establish His Kingdom on earth, that’s why He said in the verse I quoted you above that He is the King!
    He said that He is al Masih and that He came to fulfill all prophecies of God said many centuries before His birth on earth.

Let me tell you about Islam today.

Hamaz

Brothers,

Who is God worthy of worship by every Muslim and Arab?
    Let’s consider it today.

"You cannot pick and choose from the Bible what you want to believe is inspired.
    The Bible does not present itself that way. Even more, the Bible will have no sustaining power for life if you make yourself the arbiter of what you will and will not believe about it."

Brothers, we all can believe in what we want. We can use any sources of information and claim that God said it. We even can make ourselves the arbiters of what we believe about.
    But how to know what was really said by God?
    How to be sure that God was described in the Jewish Holly Scripture called Taurat/the Bible and that this God NEVER was in Islam?
    Let me remind you what I said the other day:
    My sister Freedom asked me:

Bahira Omar prove to me that god exists please.
    And not from a several thousand year old book:

God could be seen if we will look at His creatures. If we look at the universe, we see how our God is all-powerful. Looking at a man, we see how our God is loving and perfect. God can be seen everywhere. How can we know our God? By comparing Him with everything around us/even with idols or false gods in the false religions. That’s why we look at Him and at what He did and said in His Scriptures and we know Him. He could be known by us and He should be known by us! Our God is LOVE and JUSTICE. It is His essence/nature. If we look at an Indian cow-god we see this cow and comparing his features with our God we clearly know that a cow-god is a madness and it is a madness to worship him in India. The same way we look at our God (His features) and we see that He is the Supreme Being- LOVING, CARING and POWERFUL. God of LOVE and PEACE and JUSTICE. He is omnipresent and omniscient. So, we can see Him:
    1.Through observation of His creatures (that’s why many scientists decided to believe in Him, because they see Him looking at His planets, nature…).
    2. God can be seen in the Holy Book called the Bible written many centuries before existence of the false religion Islam. Why do I call Islam as a false religion? We will consider it today too. Even historians trust to the records gathered in the Holy Bible because it is our history is captured there.
    3. We can see God dwelling in the hearts and bodies of some people who are born of God.

That’s why let’s look today at some of people and their religion and they deeds to see if they are representatives of the ONE God who is LOVE and PEACE.
    Do they belong to this God who from the beginning chose ONE nation called Israel and revealed His HOLY nature through His holy words said to the prophets of Israel (they are our father Ibrahim/Abraham, Moses, Isaiah and Ezekiel…and Jesus Christ)?
    Where can we find the words of God told us through God’s prophets?
    We can see them in the Holy Taurat/Torah, the Old Testament and the New Testament/Injil.
    Why do we consider these Scriptures as holy?
    My sister Ella said:

God is the author and origin of the Holy Bible's teachings, not man. But God has not addressed every problem of life according to the way we would like for Him to have done, ONLY the important things that man should do to live a successful and prosperous Christian life on earth. But He commanded man to live joyfully, responsibly, and wisely. And has let us know that the most important things man can do is FEAR GOD and submit to His will and what He has revealed to us in His Holy Word for our lives in all things,
    and everything else will fall into place.

If we should be blessed to grow and go from out youth into old age, it is a blessings of, and from God.

What are the stages of growth from youth to old age that God has so laid out for us in His holy word?
    My question is as to how God has laid out our path from youth to old age, according to that which is found in His holy word, because He has given us a means that justify the end, and an end that justifies the means, He calls vanity.

God exhorts us to know that no matter what man has accomplished in his life, and no matter how youthful a person may be there is an end to come if one should be so blessed to live to old age, which is the end.

And He has also laid out the process of aging for our edification so that we will not be unaware to those physical changes that will take place as we grow from our youth toward that end.

But the most important thing a person can do is to fear God.

So I'm asking how does God describe old age, and why does He call our youth vanity?

Brothers,
    God gave us lives. Who dares to take them from God and us?
    Does He give birth to people to kill them during jihad?
    Does God give you hands to fix a shahyd belt/suicide belt and explode children?
    Does God give you brain to pack explosive belts with ball bearings, nails, screws, bolts, and other objects that serve as shrapnel to maximize the number of casualties in the explosion?
    Who legalize bombings and explosion of Jewish children, beautiful Jewish men and women?
    We all know it!
    How can the holy stuff cause death? How can a holy man command people to kill other people? How could Muhammad (pbuh) behead and exterminate 800 men of the Jewish tribe Qurayza (in AD 627, Medina)?

Ahadith state that as the prophet was taking a bath, the angel who claimed to be Gabriel appeared to him. Gabriel tells him the battle was not finished. And Muhammad was ordered to fight the Qurayza Jews.

When Allah’s Apostle returned on the day (of the battle) of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench), he put down his arms and took a bath. Then Gabriel, whose head was covered with dust, came to him saying, "You have put down your arms! By Allah, I have not put down my arms yet." Allah’s Apostle said, "Where (to go now)?" Gabriel said, "This way," pointing towards the tribe of Bani [tribe] Quraiza. So Allah’s Apostle went out towards them. Sahih Bukhari, Book 52, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 68: Narrated 'Aisha.

The result of this order given by this angel: Death by decapitation for around 300-600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800-900. Who is this angel? A demon that he caused death of a huge number of people?!
    Goes God kill Jews whom He gave the Holy Scripture Taurat and to whom the prophet Moses belonged too by being a Jew? Does God kill Jews today?
    What a beautiful scene was described by the ‘holy’prophet Muhammad in this Hadith story and relevant Ahadith! Can you imagine 900 dead bodies and 900 cut heads of these Jewish men?! Can you imagine rivers of blood shed on ground and God said that this blood cries out to Him! He said it about 2000 years before existence of Islam!
    Let’s listen to this God who said it:

The LORD said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground.” Genesis 4:10

Which religion does call and legalize killings?
    Only ONE!

And He has also laid out the process of aging for our edification so that we will not be unaware to those physical changes that will take place as we grow from our youth toward that end.

God gave us birth and laid out the process of aging.
    Who is this god who does not allow us to live and breaks our lives and turns our bodies to the bloody pool of flesh, meat, bones?! Even soul is not able to dwell in such a mess.

But our God considers it as an abomination!
    He calls us from the pages of the Holy Bible to LOVE each other and live in PEACE!
    His Son Jesus allowed turning His own body to the same mass of flesh and blood. He did not resist evil but suffered living among us. He- God- Ibn Allah- lived among us, suffered among us, shed His blood instead of us on the cross. Did He behead Jewish beautiful men? No. Did He kill anyone by covering His deeds claiming that His Father ordered Him to kill His enemies? No. He willingly descended from the Kingdom of Heaven and lived among us. He took the sin of the world…millions of crimes and sins and iniquities of people who have ever committed them and He was HOLY. The HOLY Man Jesus (according to al Qur’an and the Bible) became sin.

He claimed to be the EXACT representation of His Father.

Look at the face of another god who pretend to be God of LOVE and Peace!
    This god is in Islam:

Hamas Minister of Women's Affairs Jamila Al-Shanti:
    "We Have a Long List of Female Martyrdom-Seekers… [Women] Serve as Shields for These [Male] Fighters"
    "Palestinian society is, by nature, a society of resistance. Resistance does not mean only the bearing of arms. The people who aid those who bear arms are sometimes even stronger than them. The [Palestinian] woman is the wife of a resistance fighter, or the mother of resistance fighters, or else she herself is on the frontline, or she opens her home to resistance fighters.

"All means of resistance are available to women. In addition, we have a long list of female martyrdom-seekers. Need I say more? If you do the math, the number of male martyrdom-seekers is twice the number of female martyrdom-seekers. So the number of female martyrdom seekers is hardly insignificant.
    A female Fighter: The Palestinian Mother Raises Her Children so She Can Sacrifice Them when They Become Young Men.

The phenomenon of female Palestinian martyrdom-seekers characterizes jihad in Islam. They believe in the justice of the cause for which they were fighting, and they have written a new chapter in the book of the Arab-Israeli conflict. But their names are NOT written in the Book of Life by God! Why? Because they have committed an abomination for the HOLY God. Blood of victims cries out to Him every day! He hears it. He hears and sees your crimes and His WRATH is going to come upon your soul soon during the Judgment Day. Do female fighters know it? Does Jamila Al-Shanti know it? No. Islam does not teach it. Why? This God said also in the one of 10 HOLY COMMANDMENTS given to Moses: YOU SHALL NOT KILL.
    That’s why God is going to cleanse your hands from your blood to forgive you your crimes and to cleanse this earth from the blood of your victims by establishing here His Kingdom of LOVE and PEACE. His Son-Ibn Allah- is Coming Back to establish His Kingdom on earth. This God- Ibn Allah- is coming back to show you who He is. But this day will be a TERRIBLE DAY because He is going to judge you. His laws have already judged some of your Palestinian brothers. His LAWS condemn you and one of HIS LAWS which reads, “YOU SHALL NOT KILL”, sentenced your Palestinian brothers to prison.

On May 20, 2011 a Palestinian Authority ceremony honored the families of prisoners sentenced to life in Israeli prisons. Each family was invited to receive a token of appreciation for the achievements- killings committed by their relatives.
    Master of ceremonies: "I invite the family of the prisoner Muhammad Al-Ma'alla from Beit Jalla, who is sentenced to 12 life terms.
    [Prepared explosives device for suicide attack on a Jerusalem bus in November 2002 – 11 people killed and 50 wounded]
    "I invite the family of the prisoner Imad Abu Ajamia from Deheisha refugee camp, who is sentenced to 12 life terms.
    [Complicity in suicide bomb attack in Jerusalem in March 2002 – six people killed, 55 wounded]
    "I invite the family of the prisoner Ahmad Al-Mughrabi, from Deheisha refugee camp, who is sentenced to 12 life terms.
    [Dispatched suicide bomber to an attack in Jerusalem in March 2002 – 10 people killed and 46 wounded]
    "I invite the family of the prisoner Issa Al-Battat, from Bethlehem, who is sentenced to four life terms and 40 years.
    [Responsible for double suicide bombings in Beersheba in 2004 – 16 people killed, over 100 wounded]
    "I invite the family of the prisoner Saber Masalma, from Deheisha refugee camp.
    [Al-Aqsa Martyr's Brigades field commander in Bethlehem, who dispatched a suicide bomber and prepared explosive devices]
    This is the Reward Ceremony of Islam. They are judged by God that’s why they will spend their lives in the prisons. But soon they will appear before the Judgment Day of Christ and again to be judged. Even Islam says that Jesus will judge Muslims.

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it,
    from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened.
    And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
    The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
    Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
    Then He who sat on the throne said,
    “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”
    And He said to me,
    “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
    But the cowardly, UNBELIEVING, abominable, MURDERERS, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
    Revelation 20-22

Brothers, here we see that this Judgment Day will be righteous and just.
    God will justly judge all of us.
    Just note what is written in this prophecy above: MURDERERS and UNBELIEVING are those who will be condemned by God.
    God is not going to prove you that He is RIGHT or not. Because His words above proved you that these words are the TRUTH. You know that all these shahyds are subject to judgment not only in Israel but in any state which constitutes the truth.
    Where can we see the laws which constitute falsehood?
    In our DEEDS/lives/ bloodshed/ violation of the HOLY LAWS of God who says: YOU SHALL NOT KILL.
    Why did angels caused sufferings and convulsion to Muhammad (pbuh)? The answer to this question we know by studying what Hadith says about Muhammad’s convulsion and sufferings during revelations from angels. And why we Christians say that they are demons/jinns. We will discuss these Ahadith too.
    Even Islamic revelations were received by Muhammad through sufferings, Muslims!
    900 beheaded bodies are a mountain of flesh.
    And there are no souls in them anymore!
    What God will do with your souls, Muslims, who kill brothers and sons of your father Ibrahim- Jews?
    God is NOT a killer! And He is against your actions, evil deeds, bloodshed and atrocities. He told us about Himself many centuries before the foundation of Islam by angels and Muhammad.
    Arabs, this God said to your brothers Jews:

“David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd;
    they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.
    Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them;
    I will establish them and multiply them,
    and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore.
    My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel,
    when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”’”
    Ezekiel 37:24-38

Thus, words of the Hamas' former minister of culture, 'Atallah Abu Al-Subh is a madness said by one of the unbelievers who do NOT know God of our father Ibrahim/Abraham,
    “The Jews Are the Most Despicable and Contemptible Nation to Crawl upon the Face of the Earth”. “Whoever is killed by a Jew receives the reward of two martyrs, because the very thing that the Jews did to the prophets was done to him”.

Why are his words a madness?
    Because God LOVES God’s people Israel. God loves Arabs and all nations and He is coming back soon to Israel to show us His light coming from His hands pierced instead of us many centuries ago on the cross to justify us during the Judgment Day and forgive our sins and crimes.
    This is really the TRUE God of LOVE and PEACE.

Knowing this truth, the words of Hamaz leaders in the Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement – Hamas are just a representation and illustration of the false teaching and wrong opinion of people who do NOT know God of their fathers!

"You are the best nation that has been brought out for mankind. You command good and forbid evil and believe in Allah. If only the people of the Book [i.e., Jews and Christians] had believed, it would have been well for them. Some of them believe, but most of them are iniquitous. They will never be able to do you serious harm, they will only be an annoyance. If they fight you, they will turn their backs and flee, and will not be succored. Humiliation is their lot wherever they may be, except where they are saved from it by a bond with Allah or by a bond with men. They incurred upon themselves Allah's wrath, and wretchedness is their lot, because they denied Allah's signs and wrongfully killed the prophets, and because they disobeyed and transgressed." (Koran, 3:110-112).

Why you Muslims do not know God of our father Ibrahim?!
    Because you disobey Him. You reject Him and you do not read His Holy Scripture to see who is He. How can you get to the Kingdom of Heaven if you do not know your God?!
    He commands you
    to repent, believe in Him and His Son and confess Him all your sins.
    Then your names will be written in the Book of Life.
    It is He who LOVES your brothers Jews!

“The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A Person of the BOOK

Thread Information