TO EVERY CHRISTIAN:WHY JESUS BUT NOT...-10

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TO EVERY CHRISTIAN:WHY JESUS BUT NOT...-10

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brothers,

we all Christians and Muslims await the Second Coming of Jesus.
    For Christians He is God. Muslims do not believe in His divine nature.
    Some of Indians believe in cow and they do not expect any coming of this cow.
    But WHAT will happen when Jesus will return?

Please listen to my conversation with a Muslim (Muddy):

Muddy said:

A few religious coworkers of mine believe in may 2011 to be end of world according to their scriptures. But I tried to tell them it cant happen because Christ will have to come back and live with us...

Right. Jesus will come during the war initiated by the anti-christ and 10 countries confederated under him (among them will be also Muslim countries). God Jesus will come back to the earth created by Him to live here and judge us too. He is going to rule over His planet for 1,000 years. Definitely He will transform our world....our earth will be like a planet ruled over by 'Aliens'.... But all people (unbelievers too) will observe His reign and some of them will reject to believe in Him. After 1,000 years of God Jesus' reign, unbelievers will gather together again led and inspired by the satan/devil but for the final war...they will surround Jerusalem again to attack Jesus and His saints. What will happen? Let's read about it in Revelation 20:7-15:

Satanic Rebellion Crushed

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Great White Throne Judgment

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

But what will be with earth? It will be destroyed probably during this final war:

All Things Made New

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
    Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."
    And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Summary: People will witness the perfect reign of God Jesus for 1,000 years. But however some of them will refuse to believe in Him. He will stop wars and production of arms but they will still desire to destroy His Kingdom. He will not kill them but they will desire to kill Him like before. He will not attack them, but they will gather together again for a war against Him. There will be no weapon in Jerusalem to protect Jesus, His angels and saints. How He- Jesus- is going to defend Himself? He is God. The Almighty, Omnipresent and Omniscient God who created people and all visible and invisible worlds. Will He dwell among us if people do not want to see His presence? He will show them who He is and how righteously He reigns. He was described by the prophets in the Holy Bible and by reading His Holy words said there, we are able to look into His eyes even today. But even by looking at God, people would like to live without God!

How He is going to exist with those who do not want to exist with Him? He is going to take those, who want to dwell with Him, to a NEW WORLD created by Him….So, it will be a final and great escape to another world soon….Will you be among us? Or do you prefer to be left on our planet which will be destroyed?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    12:42 AM

THANKS DEAR AUTHENTIC MAN
    MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU IN YOUR DEBATE
    DEAR BAHIRAOMAR I'M SO SORRY I HAVE JUST SEEN YOUR POSTS RIGHT NOW
    I WILL READ THEM THEN REPLY

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

CLARIFICATION

FIRSTLY I HAVEN'T READ THE POSTS OF OUR GUEST YET
    WHEN I WILL READ I WILL REPLY

SECONDLY:OUR GUEST REQUESTED ME TO BE A SKYPE FRIEND AND I ACCEPTED
    THEN DURING THE CONVERSATION THE GUEST ANNOUNCED TO BE A JEW THEN DENIED
    THEN ANNOUNCED TO BE A LADY
    THEN TOLD ME SHE HAD A FRIEND WHO IS A MUFTI FROM SYRIA AND SHE DISCUSSED WITH HIM THE BIBLE AND HE GAVE HER HIS TAQIA
    SHE TOLD ME SHE CAME AND TAUGHT SOME SHEIKS IN AZHAR
    BUT TOTALY REFUSED VOCAL CONVERSATIONS
    FOR NEARLY TWO HOURS SHE OFFERED NOTHING PERUASIVE
    SO I EXCUSED HER TO REMOVE HER FROM MY CONTACTS LIST
    I WILL REPLY HERE IN THIS FORUM FOR HER POSTS

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL

OUR GUEST FINALLY I FINISHED READING YOUR POSTS

I WILL REPLY BRIEFLY IN POINTS

YOU SAID THAT JESUS MADE THESE MIRACLES WITH THE POWER OF GOD

and i ask you

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS?DID THEY MAKE THESE MIRACLES WITH THEIR OWN POWER OR WITH POWER OF GOD

YOU SAID THAT QUR'AN SAID THAT JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD

and i say to you

THIS MEANS HE WAS BORN BY A WORD FROM GOD CAUSE HE WASN'T BORN FROM A NATURAL INTERCOARSE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN BUT JUST WITH A WORD FROM GOD

YOU USED THE NEXT TEXT
    JOHN(1:1)IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD

and i ask you

IN THE BEGINNING OF WHAT EXACTLY?IF THE BEGINNING OF JESUS THEN JESUS IS NOT EQUAL TO GOD WHO EXISTS SINCE EVER

YOU USED ALSO
    JOHN(1:2)HE WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH GOD

and i ask you

DOESN'T THIS MEAN THAT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS THEY WERE REFERED TO AS TWO; ONE WITH THE OTHER

I TALKED ABOUT A KING IN HIS KINGDOM, FREE TO DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS

and i say to you

YOU MISSUNDERSTOOD ME AND THOUGHT I WAS TALKING ABOUT JESUS WHILE I WAS TALKING ABOUT GOD

YOU SAID THAT
    GOD SAID THAT PUNISHMENT FOR SIN IS DEATH
    GOD CAN'T FORGET HIS LAW, AND NEVER CHANGES HIS MERCY OR JUSTICE SO HE HAD TO PUNISH SOMEONE

and you added that

JESUS FORGAVE SOME PEOPLE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AS THE WOMAN THAT WAS TAKEN IN ADULTRY

and i say to you

YOUR WORDS COMPLETEY COUNTERACT EACH OTHER AS YOU SAY THAT GOD NEVER CHANGES HIS MERCY OR HIS JUSTICE BUT JESUS DID

some final questions

WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN SOMEONE HAS A SIN BUT THE OTHER PAYS FOR HIM

WHAT KIND OF MERCY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN AN INNOCENT PERSON IS PUNISHED INSTEAD OF THE SINNER

WOULD LIFE BE SAFE WHEN EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT WHATEVER HE DOES (KILLS, STEALS...) IS PAID BY JESUS JUST BECAUSE HE BELIEVES IN JESUS

an advise

DON'T USE THESE LONG USELESS PHILOSOPHIES IN YOUR POSTS TO PERUADE US TO BE CHRISTIANS

finally

STILL WAITING FOR YOU CONSIDERABLE REASONS TO WHORSHIP JESUS
    Last edited by m.n; 23-04-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

DEAR GUEST

I NOTICED YOUR PRESENCE IN THE FORM AND YOU STILL DON'T REPLY

IF THAT MEANS YOU FIND NO CONSIDERABLE REASONS
    YOU HAVE TO RETHINK ABOUT CHRESTIANITY

IF YOU ARE ANGRY WITH ME
    FORGIVE MY HONESTY

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Salam Muhammad,

Let’s read together:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
    14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth…John 1:1-4, 14

It means that in the beginning before the creation of everything was God and His Word (Kalimat-Ullah – Jesus according to al Quran and the Bible) and this Word was God. This Word/Jesus created everything…all visible and invisible worlds. He Kalimat-Ullah/the Word of God became flesh by incarnation into the human body and He lived among us. This verse clearly says that ‘Isa is God/Kalimat-Ullah wa Allah!
    About mercy please go to read my debates with my brother Authentic Man.

In Arabic:

ﻳﻮﺣﻨﺎ 1 (Arabic Life Application Bible)

ﻳﻮﺣﻨﺎ 1

1 فِي الْبَدْءِ كَانَ الْكَلِمَةُ، وَالْكَلِمَةُ كَانَ عِنْدَ اللهِ. وَكَانَ الْكَلِمَةُ هُوَ اللهُ .

2 هُوَ كَانَ فِي الْبَدْءِ عِنْدَ اللهِ.

3 بِهِ تَكَوَّنَ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ، وَبِغَيْرِهِ لَمْ يَتَكَوَّنْ أَيُّ شَيْءٍ مِمَّا تَكَوَّنَ.

4 فِيهِ كَانَتِ الْحَيَاةُ. وَالْحَيَاةُ هَذِهِ كَانَتِ نُورَ النَّاسِ.

14 وَالْكَلِمَةُ صَارَ بَشَراً، وَخَيَّمَ بَيْنَنَا، وَنَحْنُ رَأَيْنَا مَجْدَهُ، مَجْدَ ابْنٍ وَحِيدٍ عِنْدَ الآبِ، وَهُوَ مُمْتَلِىءٌ بِالنِّعْمَةِ وَالْحَقِّ.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

DEAR GUEST BEFORE ANSWERING YOU I HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU BUT PLEASE DON'T GET ANGRY AGAIN

NOW I DISCOVERED ANOTHER THING ABOUT YOU
    WHEN WE CHATED ON SKYPE I ASKED YOU TO TALK NOT TO WRITE BUT YOU SAID THAT YOUR ENGLISH IS POOR (INSPITE OF YOU EXCELLENT ENGLISH THAT APPEARS IN YOUR COMMENTS) SO I OFFERED YOU TO USE ARABIC BUT YOU SAID YOU CAN'T SPEAK ARABIC
    BUT NOW YOU ARE USING ARABIC FREELY

ANY WAY I ACCEPTED TO READ WITH YOU

BUT MAY BE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT AFTER TALKING ABOUT LIFE, LIGHT AND DARKNESS COMES A VERY IMPORTANT SENTENCE

AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US

HERE MUST BE A QUESTION

WHEN DID THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US

THE ANSWER:AT THE TIME JESUS WAS BORN

THE CONCLUSION:JESUS' BEGINNING IS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR TO BE ONLY SINCE 2000 YEARS NOT SINCE EVER AS GOD ALMIGHTY

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT
    Last edited by m.n; 26-04-2011 at 06:41 AM.

Last Activity
    31-01-2013
    At
    02:25 PM

I have a problem with Christian scripture written in Arabic that is the use of the name of almighty ALLAH as an equal and a translation of the English word GOD . I understand and I know for a FACT that in western societies the word ALLAH is used to mean the lord of Muslim people . The word (ALLAH) DID NOT APPEAR IN ANY ORIGINAL OR TRANSLATION OF THE OLD OR NEW TESTIMONIES.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Salam Muhammad, my English is poor and Arabic is poor but I can write, speak and read Arabic. But I make mistakes of course. I didnt talk to you because I do not speak fluently in English as well and because i think it is not good to talk to a man whom you do not know well because I could tempt you and it is a sin. I told you about it in skype too. So, I have tried to avoid sin.
    You asked me when Jesus born? He clearly said that He existed before our father Ibrahim/ Abraham was born. How is it possible? Because God said that in the beginning was the WORD/Kalimat-Ullah. It means in the beginning was Ibn Allah and He created all visible and invisible worlds.
    Only later when the child was born Ibn Allah was granted a name 'Isa.

Look: "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" John 8:58

58 أَجَابَهُمْ: الْحَقَّ الْحَقَّ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ: إِنَّنِي كَائِنٌ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَكُونَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ».
    ﻳﻮﺣﻨﺎ 8

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Brother, if you are an Arab an you would go to India with your wife, then you of course would talk to your wife about Indian gods and you would use in this case also allah in Arabic. Because the word GOD in Arabic is Allah. However we worship different gods....Indian cow is not God of our father Ibrahim! How to know God of our father Ibrahim? We are able to know Him only by reading His Holy Scripture! Taurat. The Tanakh. the Bible. The Inji.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information