why some women cover their hair and some not

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: why some women cover their hair and some not

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by د/مسلمة View Post
    جزاكم الله خيراً وجعله الله في ميزان حسناتكم

وجزاكِ أختنا الكريمة د/مسلمة خير الجزاء
    تشرفنا بمروركم
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At
    07:16 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    هذا جواب الشخص على رسالتك، و سبحان الله حتى الحق يتعالون عليه و لا يريدون الا سماع شبهاتهم عن الاسلام تتردد في اذانهم سبحان الله.

thanks but your email was too long i looked at some of it.
    you talked about hijab as a aspect but you didnt say why allah asked for hijab? if it is to protect her. why 90 year old woman and ugly and fat no man look at her, wearing hijab? is that for protecting her?

so it is hijab to cover hair?? or face also? because 80% of women with hijab are covering hair only.

is islam said if wife not having baby the man can marry another three? or mohamad just said marry 4 as you can. and if the man can support 4 women financially how about love and sex? how the feeling of the first wife when next 3 days he will be back to her because he is with another 3 women for the next 3 days.

what in future men are more than women, is married 4 women will be canceled from mohamad law? Alah created one woman for one man.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

جزاكِ الله خيراً أختنا musulmane
    Quote Originally Posted by musulmane View Post
    thanks but your email was too long i looked at some of it.
    Come on!!!!!!!!!!
    You have to read it thoroughly, to understand some of the wise reasons of hijab and you will find the answers to some of your questions....

you didnt say why allah asked for hijab
    Allah has said:
    33|59|O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, that so they may be recognized and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

That is the man reason..."that so they may be recognized and not annoyed."

more other reasons I mentioned in the previous email... so read it thoroughly...
    why 90 year old woman and ugly and fat no man look at her, wearing hijab? is that for protecting her?
    I answered it in the previous email... so read it thoroughly...

Hijab is one aspect of Islam.
    For example,
    If you are an excellent student, and you got the full mark in all your exams except one exam;- you failed in it- can you be rewarded the final certificate?
    for sure not...
    There are a lot of good women wear nice clothes, but they don't wear hijab , this exactly what I mean with" they failed in one exam," so their faith is not complete,
    and they have to wear it ... Because it's a part of Islam
    i.e.,
    Hejab is a must, that's right. When women wear it , it's not only for protecting them, but because it's a Divine order... i.e., Divine orders are not for pretty young women only!!!!

But now it's your turn to answer my questions I asked in the previous email to understand my following answer to your last two questions:
    1-First, what about if you got married and found out that your wife is sterile, what would you do?

2- Second, what about if you were one of those men who are too lustful - one woman is not enough for you - , do you have a solution?

3- What is the punishment required for any body who changed his religion according to the Bible????

4- what the women's rights are in Christianity according to the Bible??

5- For how far can you apply this verse:
    M't:5:27: Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
    M't:5:28: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
    M't:5:29: And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
    M't:5:30: And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Answer my questions first and then , I promise you to answer your all new questions

With my regardings...
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 23-02-2010 at 09:40 PM.
    إن شاء الله

Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At

بارك الله فيك أخي ، سوف أنقل اجابتك له الآن ان شاء الله.
    بارك الله في وقتك و مجهودك و جعله الله في ميزان حسناتك
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

بارك الله فيك أخي ، سوف أنقل اجابتك له الآن ان شاء الله.
    بارك الله في وقتك و مجهودك و جعله الله في ميزان حسناتك
    وفيكِ بارك الله ..أختنا musulmane
    هذا الشخص يتعمد الهروب من الأسئلة التي وجهتها له , لذلك يبرر أنه قرأ مقتطفات من الرد, ويبرر ذلك بأنها كانت طويلة جداً!!!
    لذلك آثرت أن أؤجل ردي على سؤاليه الجديدين لحين رده هو على الأسئلة التي وجهتها له...
    نسال الله لكِ الجنه ... وله الهداية
    إن شاء الله

Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At

فعلا أخي ، هروبه واضح من خلال ردوده، هداه الله آمين.
    و هذا رده الجديد:

no you didnt answer the question about the 90 year old ugly fat woman,,why she wear hijab?...protect her from men? that is why hijab for? or not her husband to marry another 3 ? nmot only with no dignity and wait for husband 3 nights but also cover her if she like or not
    بارك الله فيك

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

no you didnt answer the question about the 90 year old ugly fat woman,,why she wear hijab?...protect her from men? that is why hijab for?
    However , I promised you to answer these questions after your answer,
    I am answering them now as you seem so eager to know...
    Firstly, why did Mother Teresa wear hijab, however she was elderly?
    Do you think there is any body might desire her sexually?

or
    Why did painters draw Mariam , the mother of Jesus, in hijab in all her pictures in churches?!!!!

Simply because:
    1- it's the abstinence clothes
    2- it's a religious clothes, as it was mintioned in the Bible

1Co 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
    1Co 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
    1Co 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
    1Co 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
    1Co 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
    1Co 11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
    1Co 11:11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
    1Co 11:12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
    1Co 11:13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
    1Co 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
    1Co 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
    1Co 11:16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

Although in this verse women were ordered to wear it during prayers, it means this is the best style the God needs her to wear...

It means: Cover your head or shave it

Song 4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

Song 4:3 Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.

Song 4:4 Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.

Isa 47:2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.

If you assume this was in the Old Testament only, I answer :

Lu 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

So, it 's for both as Jesus didn't delet the Old Testament, He fulfilled it....

continued...
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 24-02-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

great answer brother
    Authentic Man

may allah bless you

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by حفنة تراب View Post
    great answer brother
    Authentic Man

may allah bless you
    Thanks, sister
    حفنة تراب
    May Allah bless you, too
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

old ugly fat woman,,why she wear hijab?...protect her from men? that is why hijab for?
    Secondly, Men's desires are not the same!!!!
    i.e.,
    if I ask you about the qualities of the girl you like, I mean her appearance,... do you think all men like the same qualities?!!!!
    for sure not

Men are different, some like the white skin color, others like wheaty one, although there are some like the black ones...

some like slim girls, others like thin ones, and there are some are crazy about the fat ones!!!

So for takling about height, weight, age, hair color, eyes color,
    all these are the factors of beauty, that is to say, the woman you think as a deam beautiful one, I see her not even the average!!!
    The husband of an ugly woman sees her the most beautiful one... and so on
    so , beauty is proportional!!!!

In South Africa there are alot of black skin women , whose hair is too short and dry, their husbands love them, though!!!

That's why Islam Has ordered all women to wear it...
    to protect them even from the 1% of those people who have different criteria of beauty

Continued...
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 24-02-2010 at 03:14 PM.
    إن شاء الله

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information