Response to the slanderous article : The true life of Muhammed

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Response to the slanderous article : The true life of Muhammed

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At
    11:55 PM

Default Response to the slanderous article : The true life of Muhammed

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

This thread's purpose is to refute and show the absolute absurdity of an article which aimed to deceive the naive reader about Islam the the great prophet Muhammed peace be upon him

The writer of this article accumalated many lies in one article ; lies which he did not back up with one single piece of evidence . His article contains no shred of truth just lies which are being spoken in a general way ( as if the reader was suppose to take the writer's word for it) . There is a lack of quoting sources , or I would rather say avoidance !!!! There is double standards especially when it comes to his bible and there is many dishonesty when reffering to certain things in sources such as ibn hisham ( Usually as you will see some things do not exist in the sources he states but conveniantly does not quote!!). A huge lack of knowledge exists within this writer

The writer practically went on and on with his lies making an entire article with no truth to it and limited quitation (since his strategy is that the reader will just have to take his word)

His article is long so I will divide it into sections and with God's will I hope I will be able to address everything:

I will address each lie and put the response under the lie :

HE TRUE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD
    With his wife's influence and support Muhammad proclaimed himself a prophet in same "lineage" as that of Abraham and Jesus, and began trying to convert those around him to his new religion. He narrated the Qur'an to those who believed him, telling them that it was the word of Allah (heard only by himself, of course). Muhammad's Qur'an did not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion -that Muhammad is Allah's prophet.

RESPONSE:

A lia christians are being fed . Here are some verses containing the highest moral value in the Quran :

Charity in the Quran :

Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler - an obligation [imposed] by Allah . And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
    Quran surah Al tawbah verse 60

But he has not broken through the difficult pass. And what can make you know what is [breaking through] the difficult pass? It is the freeing of a slave Or feeding on a day of severe hunger .An orphan of near relationship. Or a needy person in misery
    Quran surah Al Balad 11-16

And they give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan, and the captive, Saying], "We feed you only for the countenance of Allah . We wish not from you reward or gratitude.
    Surah Alinsan verse 8-9

And give the relative his right, and [also] the poor and the traveler, and do not spend wastefully.
    Surah Alisra verse 26

They ask you, [O Muhammad], what they should spend. Say, "Whatever you spend of good is [to be] for parents and relatives and orphans and the needy and the traveler. And whatever you do of good - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it."
    Surah Albaqarah 215

And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].
    Surah AlQariah verse 10

So woe to those who pray. [But] who are heedless of their prayer. Those who make show [of their deeds]. And withhold [simple] assistance
    Surah Al Maoon verse 4-7

Taking care of orphans in the Quran and their rights :

And do not approach the orphan's property except in a way that is best until he reaches maturity. And give full measure and weight in justice. We do not charge any soul except [with that within] its capacity. And when you testify, be just, even if [it concerns] a near relative. And the covenant of Allah fulfill. This has He instructed you that you may remember.
    Surah Al anaam verse 152

Indeed, those who devour the property of orphans unjustly are only consuming into their bellies fire. And they will be burned in a Blaze.
    Surah Al Nisaa verse 10

To this world and the Hereafter. And they ask you about orphans. Say, "Improvement for them is best. And if you mix your affairs with theirs - they are your brothers. And Allah knows the corrupter from the amender. And if Allah had willed, He could have put you in difficulty. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.
    Surah Al Baqarah verse 220

So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
    Surah Al duha verse 9

They ask you, [O Muhammad], what they should spend. Say, "Whatever you spend of good is [to be] for parents and relatives and orphans and the needy and the traveler. And whatever you do of good - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it."
    Surah Albaqarah 215

Respecting parents in the Quran :

And [recall] when We took the covenant from the Children of Israel, [enjoining upon them], "Do not worship except Allah ; and to parents do good and to relatives, orphans, and the needy. And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah." Then you turned away, except a few of you, and you were refusing.
    ٍSurah Al baqarah verse 83

This verse is contains the rights of not just the parents but the poor , orphans and the lost :
    Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.
    Surah Al nisa verse 36

And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word. And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small."
    Surah Alisra verse 23-24

Luqman's will to his son :

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Luqman said to his son while he was instructing him, "O my son, do not associate [anything] with Allah . Indeed, association [with him] is great injustice."
    And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination. But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance]. Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do. [And Luqman said], "O my son, indeed if wrong should be the weight of a mustard seed and should be within a rock or [anywhere] in the heavens or in the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted. O my son, establish prayer, enjoin what is right, forbid what is wrong, and be patient over what befalls you. Indeed, [all] that is of the matters [requiring] determination. And do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful. And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys.

Surah Luqman verse 13-19

There are many many more examples and verses which preach morality and values . The fact that the writter would go and say such a slandarous lia shows that he or she has no idea about Islam and never even heard the Quran . So he is either a complete ignorant or a liar , and I would not be surprised since paul said :
    Romans 3:7 "If the truth of God has been spread by my lie, then why am I judged a sinner."

Lets see the morals in the bible :

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Ezekiel 23:20

How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
    2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
    3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
    4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
    5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
    6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
    7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
    8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
    9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
    Song of Solomon 7: 1-9

Are these the morals the writer was looking for !!!!

The Author says:

In fact, Muhammad's Allah" seemed oddly preoccupied with making sure Muslims knew to obey Muhammad's every earthly wish, as this mandate is repeated at least twenty times in the narration of the Qur'an. In the beginning, Muhammad did his best to compromise his teachings with the predominant beliefs of the community's elders, such as combining all 300 of their idols under the name Allah. His combination of Judeo-Christian theology and pagan tradition grew more sophisticated over time.

RESPONSE: Another mallicious lie by the followers of Paul

Allah means god in Arabic , it is established within the preislamic christians and Jews that Allah is the Arabic word of God .
    One only needs to go to the arabic bible (old and new testaments to see that the word Allah refers to God). Many jews and christians in the Arabian penesula actually were named by the name Abdullah (meaning slave of Allah) one example : Abdullah ibn Suriyah a jewish Rabbi in Medinah .
    More omportantly the Meccans had no Idol To Allah and attributed him to be the God of Abraham And Ishmael and the angels being the daughtors of Allah ( Surah Al Zukhruf verse 19 , Surah Al Nahl 57).
    The word Allah historically and anthropologically is a translation from the syriac word illah which is a translation from the Hebrew word Elohim
    Inscriptions of Allah were found on re islamic christian tombs to refer to god, Source:
    James Bellamy, ‘Two Pre-Islamic Arabic Inscriptions Revised: Jabal Ramm and Umm al-Jimal’, Journal of the American Oriental Society, 108/3 (1988)

Also there were jews and christians in pre islamic times who included the name allah in their names such as Abdullah ibn salam and Andullah ibn Soriyya two jewish rabbis in Medina before Islam

Syriac and ithopian texts in pre islamic times also include the name :
    Rick Brown, Who was ‘Allah’ before Islam? Evidence that the term ‘Allah’ originated with Jewish and Christian Arabs (2007), page 8.

What is funny is that when these western christians (who have no knowledge of Arabic , history or archeology) come and say that Allah is a name for a pagan god ( God forbid) they are unintentionally calling 15 million Arab christian pagans!!!

THE Writer gors on with his lies:

He also used his "revelations from Allah" to repeatedly affirm his own position. Even if he didn't remember the Biblical stories correctly for example, each one was conspicuously modified to incorporate a common theme: "Believe in the Messenger (Muhammad) or suffer the consequences.

RESPONSE:
    Where is the example!!!???
    More importantly who told you that the bible should be the standard against the Quran!!!???
    We do not belive in the bible so as far as it goes for us , it is your bible who got it wrong!!!

Your christian double standard amazes me !!!!

The writer goes on :

PREACHING AND PERSECUTION AT MECCA
    According to early Muslim historians, the Meccans didn't mind Muhammad practising his religion, nor did they feel threatened by him promoting it. This changed only after the self-proclaimed prophet began attacking their religion, including the customs and ancestors of the people (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 167). This was enough to stir up the resentment of the influential leaders of Mecca, who then mocked his humble background against his pretentious claims.

REPLY:

WRONG and another lia the meccans in the begining ignored and most of them did not know of the prophet's preaching because as all historic sources such as Altabary , Sirah ibn hisham suggests that the first three years of the prophet's prophethood was done through secret preaching , it was not until the order from God came to declare the message out of secret :

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
    When the Verse:--'And warn your tribe of near-kindred, was revealed, the Prophet (ﷺ) ascended the Safa (mountain) and started calling, "O Bani Fihr! O Bani `Adi!" addressing various tribes of Quraish till they were assembled. Those who could not come themselves, sent their messengers to see what was there. Abu Lahab and other people from Quraish came and the Prophet (ﷺ) then said, "Suppose I told you that there is an (enemy) cavalry in the valley intending to attack you, would you believe me?" They said, "Yes, for we have not found you telling anything other than the truth." He then said, "I am a warner to you in face of a terrific punishment." Abu Lahab said (to the Prophet) "May your hands perish all this day. Is it for this purpose you have gathered us?" Then it was revealed: "Perish the hands of Abu Lahab (one of the Prophet's uncles), and perish he! His wealth and his children will not profit him...." (111.1-5)
    Saheh Al Bukhary Vol 6, Book 60 , Hadeeth 293

As for attacking , the prophet in Mecca never physically attacked , his preaching showed the negativities of worshipping idols just like what the israelite prophets did , just like what Moses did So what is the difference !!???

Why is there a double standard when it comes to prophet Mohammed peace be upon him

Lets continue with the more bizzare lies :

MYTH: MUHAMMAD WAS PERSECUTED FOR PREACHING ISLAM
    Still, Mecca at the time was a remarkably tolerant society. Muhammad was allowed to attack the local customs for 13 years, even though the town's economy depended on the annual pilgrimage attended by visiting pagans, whose religion he actively disparaged.At first Muhammad was only successful with friends and family.

RESPONSE:

Another Lie (at this point I am use to hear such lies from christians since they have been taught that by the master trickster Paul ). First the Meccans were not tolerated society , they desliked someone who preached monotheis in Mecca which is why they killed Zaid ibn Amro ibn Nufail and casted him out of Mecca ( he was part of Al Ahnaf sect which was a monotheistic religion worshipping God according to the tradition of Ishmael peace be upon him ) he was killed sometime before the prophet declared his prophethood , so how could they be tolerate!!!! obviously the writer did not know this . Another point when was the prophet allowed !! The prophet and his family and followers were surrounded by Quraysh in one of the mountains of Mecca for three years while being boycotted . The prophet also got attacked physically:
    Narrated `Urwa bin Az-Zubair:
    I asked `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As to inform me of the worst thing the pagans had done to Allah's Apostle. He said: "While Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was praying in the courtyard of the Ka`ba, `Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait came and seized Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) by the shoulder and twisted his garment round his neck and throttled him severely. Abu Bakr came and seized `Uqba's shoulder and threw him away from Allah's Apostle and said, "Would you kill a man because he says: 'My Lord is Allah,' and has come to you with clear Signs from your Lord?" (40.28)
    saheeh Albukhary vol 6, book 60 , hadeeth 339

THE LIES KEEP GIOING ON:
    After 13 years Muhammad the street preacher could boast only about 100 determined followers who called themselves Muslims. Other than his wife his first convert was his young cousin Ali (later to become his son-in-law and fourth caliph of Islam). Another early convert was Abu Bakr, a wealthy merchant whose money and acceptance of Muhammad can be credited with the survival of the fledgling cult. (Muhammad would later "marry" Bakr's six year old daughter).

MY RESPONSE:

YOU are a liar , the prophet Muhammed peace be upon him gathered 50 belivers almost from Mecca and a WHOLE CITY OF MADINA. At the last year of the prophet in Mecca he had at least 75 followers who were form Madina and bledged there alligance , and that number grew to cover MOST of the city in Madina PLUS the 50 Meccans who became the first migrants
    Another phrase which the writer used to misrepresent the prophet is called the street preacher alluding the simple naive reader that the prophet only preached in the streets which is a lia the prophet preached everywhere: in the mosque , in the gathering places , in the Meccan commerce areas...etc
    As for the street preacher lets see how the bible presents the prophets peace be upon them , one example :

2at that time the LORD spoke through Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, "Go and loosen the sackcloth from your hips and take your shoes off your feet." And he did so, going naked and barefoot. 3And the LORD said, "Even as My servant Isaiah has gone naked and barefoot three years as a sign and token against Egypt and Cush,
    Isiaih 20: 2-3

?????

The writer goes
    Relations with the Meccans turned sour after an episode known as "the Satanic Verses" in which Muhammad agreed to recognize the local gods in addition to Allah. This delighted the Meccans who generously extended their welcome. But Muhammad soon changed his mind after his own people began to lose faith. So he claimed that Satan had spoken through him, and he rescinded the recognition of the Meccan gods (Tabari 1192, Qur'an22:52,53:19-26).

The locals intensified their mockery of the Muslims and made life difficult for some of them. Although Muslims today often use the word "persecution" to describe this ordeal (justifiably, in some cases), it's important to note that the earliest and most reliable biographers (Ibn Ishaq and al-Tabari) record the death of only one Muslim during this period, an older woman, who died from stress. This fact embarrasses modern apologists who don't like admitting that Muslims were the first to become violent at Mecca.

RESPONSE:
    All narrations concerning the so called satanic verses are non authentic , meaning it contains errors within its oral chain of transmission thats why we muslims call it weak (Daeef) narrations. As muslims we do not accept any narration unless it is authentic ( no matter in whatever source it is ) meaning either saheeh or hasan
    The fact that some would ask us why would people like Altabary then write it down???

The answer would be that Al Tabary and the rest of the interpirators and historians recorded what they heard regardless of the authenticity ; they acknowledged that not all of what is written in their books is all authentic . This is what Imam Al Tabary commented in the introduction of his book :

Let him who examines this book of mine know that I have relied, as regards everything I mention therein which I stipulate to be described by me, solely upon what has been transmitted to me by way of reports which I cite therein and traditions which I ascribe to their narrators, to the exclusion of what may be apprehended by rational argument or deduced by the human mind, except in very few cases. This is because knowledge of the reports of men of the past and of contemporaneous views of men of the present do not reach the one who has not witnessed them nor lived in their times except through the accounts of reporters and the transmission of transmitters, to the exclusion of rational deduction and mental inference. Hence, if I mention in this book a report about some men of the past, which the reader of listener finds objectionable or worthy of censure because he can see no aspect of truth nor any factual substance therein, let him know that this is not to be attributed to us but to those who transmitted it to us and we have merely passed this on as it has been passed on to us.

So Imam Al tabary is not confirming or denying ALL the narrations he described rather he is stating inly the views and narrations of random men and Altabary was only the medium to these narrations which he himslef states that there may be in them some which are non authentic

The actual narration of what happened is an authentic hadeeth which contains NO SUCH REFERENCE to the so called satanic verses:

Narrated `Abdullah:
    The first Sura in which a prostration was mentioned, was Sura An-Najm (The Star). Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) prostrated (while reciting it), and everybody behind him prostrated except a man whom I saw taking a hand-full of dust in his hand and prostrated on it. Later I saw that man killed as an infidel, and he was Umaiya bin Khalaf.
    Saheh Al bukhary vol 6 book 60 , hadeeth 386

However lets see what the bible preached for :

Aron peace be upon him building the golden calf:
    And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
    2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
    3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.
    4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
    5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the Lord.
    6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.
    Exodus 32: 1-6

Solomon peace be upon him worshipping idols:
    4For when Solomon was old, his wives turned his heart away after other gods; and his heart was not wholly devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians and after Milcom the detestable idol of the Ammonites.
    1 kings 11 : 4-5

Paul calling satan the god of this world !!!:

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
    2 Corinthians 4: 4

So maybe chrsitians need to read there own scriptures more

Another lie by the writer is stating that there was just inly one woman who died by stress!!!!!!

LOL that is a clear lie since Sumayyah bint Al kayat died when Abu Jahl stabbed her and pierced her by spere and killed her , she was known to be the first marter in Islam and the fact that you said that ibn ishaq said that it was by a stress is a big fat LIE , ibn ishaq mentioned her being killed :
    Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah. Translated by Guillaume, A. (1955). The Life of Muhammad, p. 145.

Some examples of victims who were tortured:
    There were many muslims tortured like Bilal the Ethiopian slave of Umayya bin Khalaf, Al zubayr ibn Al awwam , Khabab ibn el-Arat, Suhaib bin Sinan, Abu Fukaiha the slave of Safwan bin Umayya, Lubina a female slave of Mumil bin Habib, Zunayra was another female slave, Talha, even at one occasion uthman ibn affan and Abu Bakr

Most of the tortured slaves were rescued by Abubakr who purchased the tortured muslim slaves and freed them

These names might not be known for the writer since he or she knows NOTHING or is simply a liar!!!

continued......
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

The writer goes on with his lies:

MYTH:THE MECCANS DREW FIRST BLOOD AGAINST MUHAMMAD
    Muhammadwas the first to resort to militancy -and at a later time when it wasentirely unnecessary. To deal with this unpleasant truth, sympatheticnarratives of Muhammad's Meccan years usually exaggerate the Muslimsstruggle, claiming that they were "under constant torture."They sometimes include apocryphal accounts unsupported by theearliest and most reliable historians.

RESPONSE:

Letssee what the earliest sources say liar:

Theexample I stated before og Sumayya bint Alkhayat from ibn ishaq (theoldest sira book we have)
    knownalso as sirah ibn hisham:

Sumayyahbint Al kayat died when Abu Jahl stabbed her and pierced her by spereand killed her , she was known to be the first marter in Islam andthe fact that you said that ibn ishaq said that it was by a stress isa big fat LIE , ibn ishaq mentioned her being killed :
    IbnIshaq, Sirat Rasul Allah. Translated by Guillaume, A. (1955). TheLife of Muhammad, p. 145

Anotherexample :

Narrated`Urwa bin Az-Zubair:
    Iasked `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As to inform me of the worst thingthe pagans had done to Allah's Apostle. He said: "While Allah'sMessenger ()was praying in the courtyard of the Ka`ba, `Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait cameand seized Allah's Messenger ()by the shoulder and twisted his garment round his neck and throttledhim severely. Abu Bakr came and seized `Uqba's shoulder and threw himaway from Allah's Apostle and said, "Would you kill a manbecause he says: 'My Lord is Allah,' and has come to you with clearSigns from your Lord?" (40.28)
    saheehAlbukhary vol 6, book 60 , hadeeth 339 , see also sirah ibn hishamvol 1 page 290

Also:

NarratedKhabbaba:
    Icame to the Prophet ()while he was leaning against his sheet cloak in the shade of theKa`ba. We were suffering greatly from the pagans in those days. isaid (to him). "Will you invoke Allah (to help us)?" He satdown with a red face and said, "(A believer among) those whowere before you used to be combed with iron combs so that nothing ofhis flesh or nerves would remain on his bones; yet that would nevermake him desert his religion. A saw might be put over the parting ofhis head which would be split into two parts, yet all that wouldnever make him abandon his religion. Allah will surely complete thisreligion (i.e. Islam) so that a traveler from Sana to Hadra-maut willnot be afraid of anybody except Allah." (The sub-narrator,Baiyan added, "Or the wolf, lest it should harm his sheep.")

sahehal bukhary Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 191

Ibn Massud : Ibn masud was the first to luodly read the Quran in Mecca and for that he was beaton by the Meccans and persicuted
    see sirah ibn hisham vol 1 pages 314-315

Abu Dhar: Abu Dhar was also tortured and beaton once accepting islam :
    Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

WhenAbu Dhar received the news of the Advent of the Prophet ()he said to his brother, "Ride to this valley (of Mecca) and tryto find out the truth of the person who claims to be a prophet who isinformed of the news of Heaven. Listen to what he says and come backto me." So his brother set out and came to the Prophet ()and listened to some of his talks, and returned to Abu Dhar and saidto him. "I have seen him enjoining virtuous behavior and sayingsomething that is not poetry." Abu Dhar said, "You have notsatisfied me as to what I wanted." He then took his journey-foodand carried a waterskin of his, containing some water till be reachedMecca. He went to the Mosque and searched for the Prophet and thoughhe did not know him, he hated to ask anybody about him. When a partof the night had passed away, `Ali saw him and knew that he was astranger. So when Abu Dhar saw `Ali, he followed him, and none ofthem asked his companion about anything, and when it was dawn, AbuDhar took his journey food and his water-skin to the Mosque andstayed there all the day long without being perceived by the Prophet,and when it was evening, he came back to his retiring place. `Alipassed by him and said, "Has the man not known his dwellingplace yet?" So `Ali awakened him and took him with him and noneof them spoke to the other about anything. When it was the third day.`Ali did the same and Abu Dhar stayed with him. Then `Ali said "Willyou tell me what has brought you here?" Abu Dhar said, "Ifyou give me a firm promise that you will guide me, then I will tellyou." `Ali promised him, and he informed `Ali about the matter.`Ali said, "It is true, and he is the Apostle of Allah. Nextmorning when you get up, accompany me, and if I see any danger foryou, I will stop as if to pass water, but if I go on, follow me andenter the place which I will enter." Abu Dhar did so, andfollowed `Ali till he entered the place of the Prophet, and Abu Dharwent in with him, Abu Dhar listened to some of the Prophet's talksand embraced Islam on the spot. The Prophet ()said to him, "Go back to your people and inform them (about it)till you receive my order." Abu Dhar said, "By Him in WhoseHand my life is, I will proclaim my conversion loudly amongst them(i.e. the pagans)." So he went out, and when he reached theMosque, he said as loudly as possible, "I bear witness that Nonehas the right to be worshipped except Allah, and Muhammad is theApostle of Allah." The People got up and beat him painfully.Then Al-Abbas came and knelt over him ((to protect him) and said (tothe people), "Woe to you! Don't you know that this man belongsto the tribe of Ghifar and your trade to Sha'm is through their way?"So he rescued him from them. Abu Dhar again did the same the nextday. They beat him and took vengeance on him and again Al-Abbas kneltover him (to protect him)

SahehAbukhary Vol.5, Book 58, Hadith 201

5.Saeed ibn Zaid : Saeed was also tortured and tied up for being amuslim:
    NarratedQais:
    Iheard Sa`id bin Zaid bin `Amr bin Nufail saying in the mosque ofAl-Kufa. "By Allah, I have seen myself tied and forced by `Umarto leave Islam before `Umar himself embraced Islam. And if themountain of Uhud could move from its place for the evil which youpeople have done to `Uthman, then it would have the right to movefrom its place."

SaheehAbukhary Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 202

Khalid ibn Saeed ibn Alas: Khalid announced his faith to the prophet and by doing so he was faced with persicution . His father beat him , kicked him out of the house for denouncing paganism . Tabakat ibn Saad narration 4765

Uthman ibn Mathuun: one of the migrants to abysinia , was tortured by his cousin ummayah ibn khalaf.
    Ibn hisham vol 1 page 176

Bilal ibn rabah : Bilal was tortured as stated above by umayah ibn khlaf, being put under a rock in the heat and being beaton untill Abi bakr purchased him and freed him.

Ibnhisham vol 1 page 394

Other examples :
    as stated above : Abu Fukaiha the slave of Safwan bin Umayya, Lubina a female slave of Mumil bin Habib, Zunayra was another female slave, Talha, even at one occasion uthman ibn affan and Abu Bakr

These are just small examples of the many situations of persecution the muslims entailed , but I focussed mostly on the famous cases such as Bilal and sumayah and I depended upon the earliest writtings to prove it (contrary to what you are claiming !!!)

The author goes onwith yet another laughable lie:

MYTH:PERSECUTIONS OF MUSLIMS AT MECCA, MANY DEATHS
    Modernstorytellers and film-makers (such as those behind 1976's TheMessage) have either invented fictional victims of Meccan murder todramatise their tale or to provide justification for the "revengekillings" that followed. But in fact, the only Muslim whose lifewas truly in danger was that of Muhammad -after 13 years of beingallowed to mock the local religion.

RESPONSE:

Obviously you havenot read the history of Islam or you would not have said such alaughable pathetic lie. If what you are saying is right (assuming)then why did the muslims migrate to Abysynia in the fifth year of theprophethood, why did 83 muslim migrate to Abysynia fleeing from themeccans . Ibn Hisham vol 1 page 330

Obviously theother is writting just to for the fun of lying !!!

continued...

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

The writer goes on with the lie:

MYTH: MUHAMMAD WAS TORTURED AT MECCA THE HIJRA, THE FLIGHT FROM MECCA TO MEDINA
    The death of his uncle Abu Talib, in 619 left Muhammad without a protector against the Meccan leadership, which was gradually losing patience. The true agitator in this situation however is quite clearly Muhammad himself, as even Muslim historians note. Consider this account of what happened at Abu Talib's deathbed as the Meccans implored a final time for peace with his nephew Muhammad. Chief adversary Abu Sufyan, with other sundry notables, went to Abu Talib and said, "You know the trouble that exists between us and your nephew, so call him and let us make an agreement that he'll leave us alone and we'll leave him alone; let him have his religion and we'll have ours." (Ibn Ishaq 278).Muhammad rejected the offer of peaceful co-existence. His new religion was obviously intended to dominate the others, not to be on an equal standing with them. Meanwhile Muslims were beginning to become violent with the people around them.Muhammad's search for political alliances led him to make a treaty of war against the Meccans with the people of Medina, another Arab town far to the north (Ibn Ishaq 299-301). This was the last straw for the Meccans, who finally decided to capture Muhammad and put him to death.

RESPONSE TO THIS LIA:

First of all it was the Meccans who initiated the persecution against the prophet here are some examples as a response to this load of lia:

Narrated `Urwa bin Az-Zubair:
    I asked `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As to inform me of the worst thing the pagans had done to Allah's Apostle. He said: "While Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was praying in the courtyard of the Ka`ba, `Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait came and seized Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) by the shoulder and twisted his garment round his neck and throttled him severely. Abu Bakr came and seized `Uqba's shoulder and threw him away from Allah's Apostle and said, "Would you kill a man because he says: 'My Lord is Allah,' and has come to you with clear Signs from your Lord?" (40.28)
    saheeh Albukhary vol 6, book 60 , hadeeth 339

2. Narrated `Abdullah:
    While the Prophet (ﷺ) was prostrating, surrounded by some of Quraish, `Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait brought the intestines (i.e. Abdominal contents) of a camel and put them over the back of the Prophet. The Prophet (ﷺ) did not raise his head, (till) Fatima, came and took it off his back and cursed the one who had done the harm. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah! Destroy the chiefs of Quraish, Abu Jahl bin Hisham, `Utba bin Rabi`al, Shaba bin Rabi`a, Umaiya bin Khalaf or Ubai bin Khalaf." (The sub-narrator Shu`ba, is not sure of the last name.) I saw these people killed on the day of Badr battle and thrown in the well except Umaiya or Ubai whose body parts were mutilated but he was not thrown in the well.
    Saheeh Al bukhary Vol 5, book 58, hadeeth 193

3. Anas narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:
    "Indeed I have feared for the sake of Allah, such that no one has feared, and I have been harmed for the sake of Allah, such that no one has been harmed. Thirty days and nights have passed over me, and there was no food with Bilal and I forced something with a liver to eat, except what Bilal could conceal under his armpit."
    Jami'a Al tarmithy, Vol 4 , Book 11, Hadeeth 2472

These were just examples which shows that the prophet was in fact persecuted by himself

Second as for your accusation that the prophet rejected the peace offering , I have to say that I laughed when hearing such a lia, because either the writer has no clue of the historical account of the death of Abu talib or he is just lying to the naive reader . The writer obviously mixed up and added his own lia in the historical context:

one : The prophet never initiated any physical attack nor did the meccans accuse him of such , this offer was on the basis of him cursing the pagan Gods and idols howver the prophet's response was :

Spare me and yourself and put not burden on me that I can’t bear". Muhammad thought that his uncle would let him down and would no longer support him, so he replied: "O my uncle!by God if they put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left on condition that I abandon this course, until God has made me victorious, or I perish therein, I would not abandon it." Muhammad got up, and as he turned away, his uncle called back and then said "Go and preach what you please, for by God I will never forsake you.".
    Sira ibn hisham vol 1 , page 266

When prophet Muhammed continued preaching with the proptection of his uncle they offered another offer to Abu talib ; one which contains the murder of the prophet which also indicates that the prophet was persecuted not for physical attacks nor preaching hate but for preaching against the idols and the worship of it :

Quraish said:
    Your nephew has insulted our gods, called our great men as insane and reckoned our fathers to be deviated ones. Therefore, you surrender him to us or else, there shall occur a war between us
    Abu Talib replied:
    May your mouths be shut forever. I swear by Allah that I shall never surrender him to you.
    They said:
    Emara-ibn-Walid-ibn-Mughaira is the most handsome and noble young man among the Quraish. You may keep him as your son instead of Muhammad and surrender Muhammad to us so that we can kill him. Let us exchange our man with your man.
    Abu Talib replied:
    Woe be upon you people. May Allah turn your face dark and gloomy. I swear by Allah that you have indeed spoken the evil. Do you mean that I should hand over my son to you so that you can kill him and will give me your son in exchange so that I take care of him! I swear by Allah that if I do so, I would be but an evil man.
    Thereafter he said:
    I would like you to separate the baby-camels from their mother. If the mother camel gets attracted towards the other baby-camels (and not her own ones) then, I shall hand over Muhammad to you.
    Sirah ibn hisham page 267

The account of the death of Abu talib however has nothing to do with such deligations:

reported by Sa'id b. Musayyib who narrated it on the authority of his father (Musayyib b. Hazm) that when Abu Talib was about to die, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) came to him and found with him Abu Jahl ('Amr b. Hisham) and 'Abdullah b. Abi Umayya ibn al-Mughirah. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    My uncle, you just make a profession that there is no god but Allah, and I will bear testimony before Allah (of your being a believer), Abu Jahl and 'Abdullah b. Abi Umayya addressing him said: Abu Talib, would you abandon the religion of 'Abdul-Muttalib? The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) constantly requested him (to accept his offer), and (on the other hand) was repeated the same statement (of Abu Jahl and 'Abdullah b. Abi Umayya) till Abu Talib gave his final decision and be stuck to the religion of 'Abdul-Muttalib and refused to profess that there is no god but Allah. Upon this the Messenger of Allah remarked: By Allah, I will persistently beg pardon for you till I am forbidden to do so (by God), It was then that Allah, the Magnificent and the Glorious, revealed this verse: " It is not meet for the Prophet and for those who believe that they should beg pardon for the polytheists, even though they were their kith and kin, after it had been made known to them that they were the denizens of Hell" (ix. 113) And it was said to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): " Verily thou canst not guide to the right path whom thou lovest. And it is Allah Who guideth whom He will, and He knoweth best who are the guided" (xxviii, 56)
    Saheeh Muslim Book 1 , hadeeth 24

So the writer did not have a clue or simply lied

Third: The writer goes on with his lie to claim that the muslims started to become violent!!!???

An obvous lie since the prophet and his followers never physically initiated any attack nor did the prophet ordered them in the meccan period to fight rather he asked them to have patience , how could they fight if they were mostly slaves and people from the lower class in Mecca!!!:

NarratedKhabbaba:
    Icame to the Prophet (ﷺ)while he was leaning against his sheet cloak in the shade of theKa`ba. We were suffering greatly from the pagans in those days. isaid (to him). "Will you invoke Allah (to help us)?" He satdown with a red face and said, "(A believer among) those whowere before you used to be combed with iron combs so that nothing ofhis flesh or nerves would remain on his bones; yet that would nevermake him desert his religion. A saw might be put over the parting ofhis head which would be split into two parts, yet all that wouldnever make him abandon his religion. Allah will surely complete thisreligion (i.e. Islam) so that a traveler from Sana to Hadra-maut willnot be afraid of anybody except Allah." (The sub-narrator,Baiyan added, "Or the wolf, lest it should harm his sheep.")

sahehal bukhary Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 191

How could they be causing problems if they themselves were borcotted and surrounded for three years:

.The Quraysh gathered together to confer and decided to draw up a document in which they undertook not to marry women from Banu Hashim and the Banu al Muttalib, or to give them women in marriage, or to sell anything to them or buy anything from them. They drew up a written contract to that effect and solemnly pledged themselves to observe it. They then hung up the document in the interior of the Kaaba to make it even more binding upon themselves. When Quraysh did this, the Banu Hashim and the Banu al-Muttalib joined with 'Abu Talib, went with him to his valley and gathered round him there; but 'Abu Lahab 'Abd al Uzza b. 'Abd al-Muttalib left the Banu Hashim and went with the Quraysh supporting them against 'Abu Talib. This state of affairs continued for two or three years, until the two clans were exhausted, since nothing reached any of them except what was sent secretly by those of the Quraysh who wished to maintain relations with them

Tarikh al-Tabari, Volume 6 page 81

All of this provoked the migration to Abysinia to the court of Al Najashy were The prophet's cousin explaned to The king Al najashy the situation :

O King! We were ignorant people and we lived like wild animals. The strong among us lived by preying upon the weak. We obeyed no law and we acknowledged no authority save that of brute force. We worshipped idols made of stone or wood, and we knew nothing of human dignity. And then God, in His Mercy, sent to us His Messenger who was himself one of us. We knew about his truthfulness and his integrity. His character was exemplary, and he was the most well-born of the Arabs. He invited us toward the worship of One God, and he forbade us to worship idols. He exhorted us to tell the truth, and to protect the weak, the poor, the humble, the widows and the orphans. He ordered us to show respect to women, and never to slander them. We obeyed him and followed his teachings. Most of the people in our country are still polytheists, and they resented our conversion to the new faith which is called Islam. They began to persecute us and it was in order to escape from persecution by them that we sought and found sanctuary in your kingdom.
    Sirah ibn hisham , vol 1 page 337

Fourth : the writer suggests that the prophet made a pact with the medina people for war!!!Another one of these unrelied lies, lets see on what grounds did the medians make their pledge to the prophet peace be upon him :
    Ka'ab ibn Malik narrated:
    We set out for pilgrimage and struck a rendezvous in mid Tashreeq Days. We were accompanied by a celebrity and a notable of ours called ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Haram, who was still a polytheist. We disclosed to him our intention of meeting Muhammad and exhorted him to join our ranks and give up polytheism lest he should serve as wood for Hell in the Hereafter. He promptly embraced Islam and witnessed the serious meeting at Al-‘Aqabah.
    That very night we slept with our people in our camps. After a third of the night had elapsed, we began to leave stealthily and met in a hillock nearby. We were seventy three men and two women Nusaibah bint Ka‘b from the Najjars and Asma’ bint ‘Amr from Bani Salamah. We waited for the Messenger of Allâh Muhammad until he came in the company of his uncle Al-‘Abbas RaziAllahu Anhu bin ‘Abdul Muttalib Alaihis Salaam who (though himself not a Muslim yet) adjured us not to draw his nephew away from the protection of his own kindred unless we were fully prepared to defend him even at the risk of our lives. He was the first to speak:
    "O you people of the Khazraj — the Arabs used to call the Ansâr (Helpers) Khazraj, whether from Khazraj or Aws — you all know the position that Muhammad holds among us. We have protected him from our people as much as we could. He is honoured and respected among his people. He refuses to join any party except you. So if you think you can carry out what you promise while inviting him to your town, and if you can defend him against the enemies, then assume the burden that you have taken. But if you are going to surrender him and betray him after having taken him away with you, you had better leave him now because he is respected and well defended in his own place."
    Ka‘b replied: "We have heard your words, and now O Messenger of Allâh, it is for you to speak and take from us any pledge that you want regarding your Lord and yourself.

Sirah ibn Hisham vol 1 , page 442

Now lets go back to the writers pile of lies:

MYTH: MUHAMMAD FLED MECCA BECAUSE OF PERSECUTION
    Although this sounds harsh against Western standards, its important to note the contrast between the Meccan reaction, and that of Muhammad when he had the opportunity to deal with perceived treachery in Medina at a later date with people who hadn't even harmed anyone.The Meccans limited their deadly aggression to Muhammad himself. This is quite clear from the episode in which Muhammad escapes his home by using his son-in-law Ali to trick his would-be assassins into thinking that they had him trapped. (Ibn Ishaq 326). No harm was done to Ali or his wife, both of whom remained in the city for several days to complete the transfer of Muhammad's family business to Medina.Compare this to the episode of the Banu Qurayza (below), in which Muhammad slaughtered an entire tribe of people based on their leader having switched loyalties in a conflict in which none of them even participated.Muhammad fled Mecca for Medina in 622, marking the beginning of the Muslim calendar.

RESPONSE:

First Ali was not married at that time , this just shows how much lack of information the writer has

Second: Bani Quraytha :

One: Bani Quraytha have betrayed the constitution of Madina which the prophet established with all parties in Madina including the Jews , one of the conditions of the constitution is :

Article 20 :

A Jew, who obeys us( the state) shall enjoys the same right of life protection( as the believers do), so long as they (the believers) are not wronged by him. (the Jews), and he does not help (others) against them

Article 25:

No idolater ( or any non-believer among the clans of Madina) shall give protection for property and life to ( any of the ) Quraysh ( because of their being hostile to the state of Madina) nor shall intervene on his behalf against any believer.

Sirah ibn hisham vol 1 page 501

The article 25 was breached by the side of the Jews of Qurayzah :

the poorphet sent two men to check the validity of the rumor about their betrayel , he sent Sa'ad ibn Muad and Sa'ad ibn ubadah and the jews confirmed it to them . Sirah ibn hisham vol 2 page 222

Then the prophet after the defeat of the pagans in the battle went on to fight the Qurayza tribe for their treturious betrayel .

The prophet layed siege and then they asked from the prophet that there ally in preislamic times , Sa'ad ibn Muad to pass the judgement on them , the prophet agreed to the jews' proposition. Sa'ad ibn muad declared that there men be killed and the women and children be captured as booty . Sirah ibn Hisham vol 2 page 240

They , the jews , have already agreed to the judgement of Sa'ad ibn Mua'd and they were the ones who betrayed and breached the agreement of Madina . Such a judgement was fare. The women and children were kept alive and the those men who converted to Islam. Sirah ibn Hisham vol 2 page 240

But lets stop and see what the bible has to say :

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

Rape and Kill women and Babies in the name of God!!!!!! show no compasion!!!!:

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

Kill everything even infants!!!!:

This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: 'I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

But the territory of the Danites was too small for them; so the Danites marched up and attacked Leshem, which they captured and put to the sword. Once they had taken possession of Lesham, they renamed the settlement after their ancestor Dan. (Joshua 19:47 NAB)

Kill , Kill and Kill till you wipe out the entire population of the city !!!!!!:

Then the LORD said to Joshua, "Point your spear toward Ai, for I will give you the city." Joshua did as he was commanded. As soon as Joshua gave the signal, the men in ambush jumped up and poured into the city. They quickly captured it and set it on fire. When the men of Ai looked behind them, smoke from the city was filling the sky, and they had nowhere to go. For the Israelites who had fled in the direction of the wilderness now turned on their pursuers. When Joshua and the other Israelites saw that the ambush had succeeded and that smoke was rising from the city, they turned and attacked the men of Ai. Then the Israelites who were inside the city came out and started killing the enemy from the rear. So the men of Ai were caught in a trap, and all of them died. Not a single person survived or escaped. Only the king of Ai was taken alive and brought to Joshua.
    When the Israelite army finished killing all the men outside the city, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai was wiped out that day – twelve thousand in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed. Only the cattle and the treasures of the city were not destroyed, for the Israelites kept these for themselves, as the LORD had commanded Joshua. So Ai became a permanent mound of ruins, desolate to this very day. Joshua hung the king of Ai on a tree and left him there until evening. At sunset the Israelites took down the body and threw it in front of the city gate. They piled a great heap of stones over him that can still be seen today. (Joshua 8:19-29 NLT)

Destroy Jericho do not leave anyone alive!!!!:

When the people heard the sound of the horns, they shouted as loud as they could. Suddenly, the walls of Jericho collapsed, and the Israelites charged straight into the city from every side and captured it. They completely destroyed everything in it – men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep, donkeys – everything. (Joshua 6:20-21 NLT)

The men of Israel withdrew through the territory of the Benjaminites, putting to the sword the inhabitants of the city, the livestock, and all they chanced upon. Moreover they destroyed by fire all the cities they came upon. (Judges 20:48 NAB)

Then, with Micah's idols and his priest, the men of Dan came to the town of Laish, whose people were peaceful and secure. They attacked and killed all the people and burned the town to the ground. There was no one to rescue the residents of the town, for they lived a great distance from Sidon and had no allies nearby. This happened in the valley near Beth-rehob.Then the people of the tribe of Dan rebuilt the town and lived there. They renamed the town Dan after their ancestor, Israel's son, but it had originally been called Laish. (Judges 18:27-29 NLT)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19: 27

Usually christians say that this passage is spiritual rather than literal , but what those naive christians don't know is that they do not know that this in fact is a metaphore which is used to refer to the punishment of the jews who do not accept Jesus :

Verse 27. - But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. An obvious reference to the Lord's dealings with the chosen people, and an unmistakable reference to the awful ruin and disaster which was so soon to overwhelm the city and temple and the whole nationality. But behind this temporal reference there looms in the background the vast shadow of a terrible eternal doom reserved for the enemies of the Redeemer. Godet has a beautiful and suggestive note on the signification of the ten and five cities, the reward of the faithful toiler here. "They," the "cities," "represent mortal beings in a lower state of development, but whom the glorified faithful are commissioned to raise to their Divine destination."
    Source : pulpit cpmmentary

This shows the pther face of christians , the one involved with killing and hipocracy different than the “love your enemies” face which they usually try to trick people with

It is evident that the bible sees no trouble in killing innocents and women and children even infant babies!!! while that is prohibited in Islam :

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.
    Source Saheeh Muslim :
    Book 19, Hadith 4319

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:

I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

Sunan Abu Dawud , Hadeeth 4404

In fact the moral which the prophet gave hsi commanders before going to war contained the prohibitation of killing innocent women and children :

t has been reported from Sulaiman b. Buraid through his father that when the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him to fear Allah and to be good to the Muslims who were with him. He would say:
    Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils; do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies; do not kill the children. When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. Then invite them to migrate from their lands to the land of Muhairs and inform them that, if they do so, they shall have all the privileges and obligations of the Muhajirs. If they refuse to migrate, tell them that they will have the status of Bedouin Muilims and will be subjected to the Commands of Allah like other Muslims, but they will not get any share from the spoils of war or Fai' except when they actually fight with the Muslims (against the disbelievers). If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them. When you lay siege to a fort and the besieged appeal to you for protection in the name of Allah and His Prophet, do not accord to them the guarantee of Allah and His Prophet, but accord to them your own guarantee and the guarantee of your companions for it is a lesser sin that the security given by you or your companions be disregarded than that the security granted in the name of Allah and His Prophet be violated When you besiege a fort and the besieged want you to let them out in accordance with Allah's Command, do not let them come out in accordance with His Command, but do so at your (own) command, for you do not know whether or not you will be able to carry out Allah's behest with regard to them.

Saheeh Muslim , Book 19, Hadeeth 4294

Islam prohibits the murder of young children and women unlike the bible.
    Last edited by محمد سني 1989; 28-09-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

Continuingwith the author's lies to the naive:

MEDINAAND THE ORIGIN OF JIHAD
    Stingingfrom the rejection of his town and tribe, Muhammad's message quicklybecome more intolerant and ruthless as he gained power. The Qur'anclearly increases in violence and the earthly defeats at the hands ofMuslims that took place were in addition to the woes of eternaldamnation that the earlier parts of the book promises those who willnot believe in Muhammad.It was at Medina that Islam evolved from arelatively peaceful religion borrowed from others, into a militaryforce that was intended to govern all aspects of society. Duringthese last ten years of Muhammad's life, infidels were evicted orenslaved, converted on the threat of death, or even rounded up andslaughtered.To fund his quest for control, Muhammad first directedhis followers to raid Meccan caravans in the holy months when thevictims would least expect it. This was despite the fact that theMeccans were not bothering him in Medina.

RESPONSETO THIS LIA:

Firstthe Quran contains many verses calling for peace :

Thereshall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The rightcourse has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves inTaghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthyhandhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
    Quran2 : 256

Andhad your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all ofthem entirely. Then, [O Muhammad], would you compel the people inorder that they become believers?
    Quran10:99

Letssee the bible again if it promotes violence or not :

"ThenI heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through thecity and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show nomercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls andwomen and little children. But do not touch anyone with themark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." Sothey began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile theTemple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyardswith the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they wentthroughout the city and did as they were told."(Ezekiel9:5-7 NLT)

Cursedbe he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back hissword from blood. (Jeremiah48:10 NAB)

Second: the raiding on the caravans were not for no reason as the lyingauthor suggests . The meccan stole and took all of the wealth, homesand properties of the Migrant muslims to Madina , one example : AbuSufyan taking the property and stealing the wealth of the muslimsfrom the clan of Banu Jahsh . Sirah ibn Hisham vol 1 page 500.

Themigration to medina happenned at a level were the muslims could nottake it any more , there was nothing more but death :
    Narrated'Ata bin Abi Rabah:
    `Ubaidbin `Umar Al-Laithi and I visited Aisha and asked her about the Hijra(i.e. migration), and she said, "Today there is no (Hijrah)emigration. A believer used to run away with his religion to Allahand His Apostle lest he should be put to trial because of hisreligion. Today Allah has made Islam triumphant, and today a believercan worship his Lord wherever he likes. But the deeds that are stillrewardable (in place of emigration) are Jihad and good intentions.
    SaheehAlbukhary vol 5 book 58 hadeeth 240

Third:Whats intersting is here the author contradicts himself by sayingthat the religion was becoming less peacefull!!! a contradiction tohis bizarre claims about Islam in Mecca being violent!!!!
    Provingyet again that the author knows nothing!!!

Continuing withthe lies:

MYTH:MUHAMMAD AND HIS MUSLIMS WERE PERSECUTED BY THE MECCANS ATMEDINA
    Muhammadprovided his people with convenient revelations "from Allah"which allowed them to murder innocent caravan drivers and steal theirproperty. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 426). The people around him graduallydeveloped a lust for the things taken in battle, including materialcomforts and captured women and children.

RESPONSE :

Finally the authorwrites a source except there are problems with his citation :

First : the nameof the source is ibn hisham not ibn ishaq , this is a book by ibnhisham recounting what ibn ishaq wrote

Second : it is notpage 426 rather page 468

Third; thenarration recounts the fact that muslim s were tortured, exiled,killed and persecuted which is why the revelation was revieled ,which by the way did not mention attacking carvans but the verse gavethe prophet and the believers the right to defend themselves becausethey were persecuted :

Permission[to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because theywere wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory.
    [Theyare] those who have been evicted from their homes without right -only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were itnot that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, therewould have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, andmosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah willsurely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful andExalted in Might.

Quran22:39-40

Fourth: the raids were to recover what was taken from the muslims money asindicated above :

theraiding on the caravans were not for no reason as the lying authorsuggests . The meccan stole and took all of the wealth, homes andproperties of the Migrant muslims to Madina , one example : AbuSufyan taking the property and stealing the wealth of the muslimsfrom the clan of Banu Jahsh . Sirah ibn Hisham vol 1 page 500.

Sowe these how the author lied about the name of the source, the page ,the verse revealed , the context of what the source said.

Heis just writting things slanderslly and naming sources that hasnothing to do with what he is saying , all in order to trick hisnaive readers to make it look like he is quoting islamic sources!!!!

Ican only find this excuse for him , what paul said :

Romans3:7 "If the truth of God has been spread by my lie, then why amI judged a sinner."

HoweverI would like to leave the author with this , how the bible propmotesthe kidnapping and rape of women from other tribes!!!

Sothe Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the fewwho remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe ofIsrael will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them ourown daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oaththat anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Thenthey thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh,between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goesfrom Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who stillneeded wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When thewomen of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from thevineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be yourwife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us inprotest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let themhave your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when wedestroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vowsince you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnappedthe women who took part in the celebration and carried them off tothe land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt theirtowns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed bytribes and families, and they returned to their own homes

Judges21:16-24 NLT

Nocomment !!!!!

continued......

Last Activity
    24-05-2024
    At

The writer goes on with his lies
    MYTH:MUHAMMAD RAIDED CARAVANS TO RETRIEVE STOLEN PROPERTY
    Oftenpeople captured in battle would be brought before the self-proclaimedprophet, where they would plead for their lives, arguing for example,that they would never have treated the Muslims that way. Thetraditions quite clearly portray Muhammad as largely unmoved by theirpleas, and ordering their deaths anyway, often by horrible means. Inone case he orders a man to be slain and tells him that Hell willtake care of the poor fellow's orphaned daughter.(Ishaq 459).

RESPONSE:

Anotherlie no surprising :

First: the page is 645

Second: There were seventy prisoners from the Meccan polythiests and onlythree were killed : Mutam ibn Adi , Uqba ibn Abi Muayt and Al Nadribn Al Harith.

Therest of the prisoners during, for example, the conquest of Mecca andduring the bani Al Mustaliq's war the prophet forgave the prisonersand let them go . So it is a Lie from the author to claim that allthe prisoners were killed!!! yet only three were killed in Badr

AsFor why they were killed both Uqba and Al Nadr were not justpersecuters of muslims in Mecca, cursers of the prophet, attackingthe prophet both physically and by toungue but there words and pleadscaused the uprise of the meccans against the prophet peace andblessings be upon him . They called for war and the death of themuslims and so the battle of Badr happened. Sirah ibn hisham vol 1page 610

theprophet never took revenge for himself:

NarratedAisha:
    Wheneverthe Prophet ()was given an option between two things, he used to select the easierof the tow as long as it was not sinful; but if it was sinful, hewould remain far from it. By Allah, he never took revenge for himselfconcerning any matter that was presented to him, but when Allah'sLimits were transgressed, he would take revenge for Allah's Sake.
    SaheehAbukhary Book 86 hadeeth 15

Asfor the hell being for Uqba's dauther, If the writer have actuallyspents a little amount of time reading the book of ibn hisham hewould have known that the referance was not for his daughter ratherhis boys , since his daughter (Um Kulthum was a muslim!!!) . Yeschristians the daughter of this infidel was happy for the death ofher infidel father and believed in the prophet peace and blessings beupon him.

Continuingwith the lias

MYTH:MUHAMMAD DIDN'T KILL CAPTIVES
    Fromraids on caravans the Muslim army proceeded to their first majorbattle, the Battle of Badr. This was where the Meccans had sent theirown army to protect their caravans. Although Muslims today like toclaim that they only attack in self-defence, this was clearly not thecase in Muhammad's time. In fact Muhammad had to compel his reluctantwarriors with promises of paradise and assurances that their religionwas more important than the lives of others.

RESPONSE:

I already answeredthis above which I will repeat :

the narration recounts the fact that muslim s were tortured,exiled,killed and persecuted which is why the revelation was revieled,which by the way did not mention attacking carvans but the versegavethe prophet and the believers the right to defend themselvesbecausethey were persecuted :

Permission[tofight] has been given to those who are being fought, because theywerewronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give themvictory.
    [Theyare]those who have been evicted from their homes without right -onlybecause they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were itnot thatAllah checks the people, some by means of others, therewould havebeen demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, andmosques inwhich the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah willsurelysupport those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exaltedin Might.

Quran22:39-40

the raids were to recover what was taken from the muslims moneyasindicated above :

theraiding on the caravans were not for no reason as the lyingauthorsuggests . The meccan stole and took all of the wealth, homesandproperties of the Migrant muslims to Madina , one example :AbuSufyan taking the property and stealing the wealth of themuslimsfrom the clan of Banu Jahsh . Sirah ibn Hisham vol 1 page500.

Now lets see howprisoners were delt in Islam and how they were delt according to thebible :

1. mranb. Husain reported that the tribe of Thaqif was the ally of Banu'Uqail. Thaqif took two persons from amongst the Companiobs ofAllah's Messenger ()as prisoners. The Campanions of Allah's Messenger ()took one person at Banu Uqail as prisoner, and captured al-'Adbi (theshe-camel of the Holy Prophet) along with him. Allah's Messenger ()came to him and he was tied with ropes. He said:
    Muhammad.He came near him and said: What is the matter with you? Thereupon he(the prisoner) said: Why have you taken me as prisoner and why haveyou caught hold of one proceeding the pilgrims (the she-camel as shecarried the Prophet on her back and walked ahead of the multitude)?He (the Holy Prophet) said: (Yours is a great fault). I (my men) havecaught hold of you for the crime of your allies, Banu Thaqif. He (theHoly Prophet) then turned away. He again called him and said:Muhammad, Muhammad, and since Allah's Messenger ()was very compassionate, and tenderhearted, he returned to him, andsaid: What is the matter with you? He said: I am a Muslim, whereuponhe (the Holy Prophet) said: Had you said this when you had been themaster of yourself, you would have gained every success. He thenturned away. He (the prisoner) called him again saying: Muhammad,Muhammad. He came to him and said: What is the matter with you? Hesaid: I am hungry, feed me, and I am thirsty, so provide me withdrink. He (the Holy Prophet) said: That is (to satisfy) your want. Hewas then ransomed for two persons (who had been taken prisoner byThaqif). He (the narrator) said: A woman of the Ansar had been takenprisoner and also al-Adbi' was caught. The woman had been tied withropes. The people were giving rest to their animals before theirhouses. She escaped one night from the bondage and came to thecamels. As she drew near the camels, they fretted and fumed and soshe left them until she came to al-, Adbi'. It did not fret and fume;it was docile She rode upon its back and drove it away and she wentoff. When they (the enemies of Islam) were warned of this, they wentin search of it, but it (the she-camel) exhausted them. She (thewoman) took vow for Allah, that in case He would save her through it,she would offer that as a sacrifice. As she reached Medina, thepeople saw her and they said: Here is al-Adbi, the she-camel ofAllah's Messanger ().She (the woman) said that she had taken a vow that if Allah wouldsave her on its back, she would sacrifice it. They (the Prophet'sCompanions) came to Allah's Messenger ()and made a mention of that to him, whereupon he said: Hallowed beAllah, how ill she rewarded it that she took vow to Allah that if Hesaves her on its back, she would sacrifice it! There is no fulfilmentof the vow in an act of disobedience, nor in an act over which aperson has no control. In the version of Ibn Hujr (the words are):"There is no vow in disobedience to Allah."
    Saheeh Muslim book26 hadeeth 11

2. NarratedAbuRafi':
    TheQuraysh sent me to the Messenger of Allah (),and when I saw the Messenger of Allah (),Islam was cast into my heart, so I said: Messenger of Allah, I swearby Allah, I shall never return to them. The Messenger of Allah ()replied: I do not break a covenant or imprison messengers, butreturn, and if you feel the same as you do just now, come back. So Iwent away, and then came to the Prophet ()and accepted Islam.
    Thenarrator Bukair said: He informed me that Abu Rafi' was a Copt.
    AbuDawud said: This was valid in those days, but today it is not valid.
    Sunan abu dawudbook 15 hadeeth 282

3. Ithas been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira who said:
    TheMessenger of Allah ()sent some horsemen to Najd. They captured a man. He was from thetribe of Banu Hanifa and was called Thumama b. Uthal. He was thechief of the people of Yamama. People bound him with one of thepillars of the mosque. The Messenger of Allah ()came out to (see) him. He said: O Thumama, what do you think? Hereplied: Muhammad, I have good opinion of you. If you kill me, youwill kill a person who has spilt blood. If you do me a favour, youwill do a favour to a grateful person. If you want wealth, ask andyou will get what you will demand. The Messenger of Allah (may peacebe pon him) lefthim (in this condition) for two days, (and came tohim again) and said: What do you think, O Thumama? He replied: What Ihave already told you. If you do a favour, you will do a favour to agrateful person. If you kill me, you will kill a person who has spiltblood. If you want wealth, ask and you will get what you will demand.The Messenger of Allah ()left him until the next day when he (came to him again) and said:What do you think, O Thumama? He replied: What I have already toldyou. If you do me a favour, you will do a favour to a gratefulperson. If you kill me, you will kill a person who has spilt blood.If you want wealth ask and you will get what you will demand. TheMessenger of Allah ()said: Set Thumama free. He went to a palm-grove near the mosque andtook a bath. Then he entered the mosque and said: I bear testimony(to the truth) that there is no god but Allah and I testify thatMuhammad is His bondman and His messenger. O Muhammad, by Allah,there was no face on the earth more hateful to me than your face, but(now) your face has become to me the dearest of all faces. By Allah,there was no religion more hateful to me than your religion, but(now) your religion has become the dearest of all religions to me. ByAllah, there was no city more hateful to me than your city, but (now)your city has become the dearest of all cities to me. Your horsemencaptured me when I intended going for Umra. Now what is your opinion(in the matter)? The Messenger of Allah ()announced good tidings to him and told him to go on 'Umra. When hereached Mecca, somebody said to him: Have you changed your religion?He said: No! I have rather embraced Islam with the Messenger of Allah().By Allah, you will not get a single grain of wheat from Yamama untilit is permitted by the Messenger of Allah ().
    Saheeh Muslim book32 hadeeth 70

Lets now look atthe bible :
    51 Davidran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine’s sword anddrew it from the sheath. After he killed him, he cut off hishead with the sword.
    When the Philistines saw that their hero was dead, they turned andran. 52 Thenthe men of Israel and Judah surged forward with a shout and pursuedthe Philistines to the entrance of Gath[f] andto the gates of Ekron. Their dead were strewn along theShaaraim road to Gath and Ekron. 53 Whenthe Israelites returned from chasing the Philistines, they plunderedtheir camp.
    54 Davidtook the Philistine’s head and brought it to Jerusalem; he put thePhilistine’s weapons in his own tent.

Samuel 14: 51-54

40 ThenElijah commanded them, “Seize the prophets of Baal. Don’t letanyone get away!” They seized them, and Elijah had them broughtdown to the Kishon Valleyandslaughteredthere.
    1Kings 18: 40

continued......

Thread Information