I want my teacher to become a muslim

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I want my teacher to become a muslim

Last Activity
    11-10-2013
    At
    07:26 PM

Default I want my teacher to become a muslim

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I was hoping that I could show my teacher the truth ..
    to let him know the true way

I wanted to burn the ******** on to a CD and leave it on his desk
    I dont want him to see me really to be honest ...

I started with saying :

------------------------------------------
    In the name of ALLAH the most merciful and compassionate
    Al Salam Alaikum Mr Gangla
    Peace be with you …
    This message is from a friend .. a student … a Muslim
    I just wanted to let you know that I wish you the best and for everybody
    Without further adue I present you my message …
    This is a written Dawa ( or invitation ) for you to islam …
    Our book says ( There is no compulsion in religion )
    Which basically means I cant force you to convert nor can you force me ..
    No one can force anyone to convert ..
    But none the less I will give you reasons why to convert …
    By using evidence from your BIBLE …
    First of all I introduce you to islam in brief :
    We believe in One GOD who has no partners , sons , he is infinite in everything ..
    We believe in Muhammad ( PBUH ) as his last and final messenger
    We believe also Moses is his messenger , Jesus is his messenger , Moses , Noah , David and all were his MESSENGERS .
    We believe that Jesus was not crucified and that he was saved by God and will return someday ..
    I really wish and hope you read the WHOLE of this message with a humbled heart and openned mind .. with sincerity .

----------------------------------------------

Then I copied the following articles from different threads I thought they were more than enough ..

1 - https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12634
    2 - https://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19150

May ALLAH reward those who wrote these posts ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ended with saying :

I don’t really know if you have an internet connection ..
    You can still do this at school ..
    Here are extra websites you can view to know about the true beauty and truth
    Of Islam …

Extra stuff : http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html
    ( Scientific facts in the Quran proven right after 1400 years where it would’ve been impossible to discover )

http://www.thedeenshow.com/shows_26.htm
    ( The message was always one message … worship the one true God )

( Questions and Answers about Jesus )

In the end I thank you for your patience
    I wish you have reached to this part of the message …

For more you can go to the school library  and find an english translated version of the
    Quran and read it …

I think a man of your intelligence
    With an open mind and humbled heart can easily see the truth

May ALLAH ( God ) guide you my friend

Peace be with you …

--------------------------------------------------------

Honestly Im new to all this I usually dont talk to non-muslims about islam
    but I thought this may be an exception ...

Is this good enough I mean did I use the right introduction and correct way of talking to bring him closer to Islam ?

Do you have any suggestions or add - ons ?

Your دعوات brothers and sisters :)
    for him to find the truth path and to be guided .

و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    06-04-2013
    At
    10:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Muslin On and Off View Post
    Do you have any suggestions or add - ons ?
    Do you want other additions??? I have links in English Confirms that Islam is the right...

I have a link to the film in English confirms pagan Christian faith

This is the bomb link...

Last edited by زهراء; 22-01-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Last Activity
    12-01-2015
    At
    07:41 PM

I advice you to show him something about science facts in QUR-AN..thats can easily abrove to him that islam is the truth..

Last Activity
    21-06-2008
    At
    01:56 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Give her a free Holy Qur’an and may start to take to hear what the Holy Qur’an said about Jesus and Mary.
    Watch as many videos as you can about Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik. Don’t debate with her but these videos will provide you with enough info about Christianity.
    There are many videos about the merciless of the Holy Qur’an. Give her a free copy.
    Believe me it does take time but keep working in her.
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

Last Activity
    11-10-2013
    At
    07:26 PM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    جزاكم الله خيرا

My brothers and sisters ..
    I found two ****s ..

1 :
    The Biblical prophecies on the advent of the Prophet Muhammad are evidence of the truth of Islam for people who believe in the Bible.

In Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19).1

From these verses we conclude that the prophet in this prophecy must have the following three characteristics:

1) That he will be like Moses.

2) That he will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.

3) That God will put His words in to the mouth of this prophet and that he will declare what God commands him.

Let us examine these three characteristics in more depth:

1) A prophet like Moses:
    There were hardly any two prophets who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad . Both were given a comprehensive law and code of life. Both encountered their enemies and were victorious in miraculous ways. Both were accepted as prophets and statesmen. Both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlook not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well. These include the natural birth, the family life, and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus. Moreover Jesus was regarded by his followers as the Son of God and not exclusively as a prophet of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslims believe Jesus was. So, this prophecy refers to the Prophet Muhammad and not to Jesus, because Muhammad is more like Moses than Jesus.

Also, one notices from the Gospel of John that the Jews were waiting for the fulfillment of three distinct prophecies. The first was the coming of Christ. The second was the coming of Elijah. The third was the coming of the Prophet. This is obvious from the three questions that were posed to John the Baptist: “Now this was John’s testimony, when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” (John 1:19-21). If we look in a Bible with cross-references, we will find in the marginal notes where the words “the Prophet” occur in John 1:21, that these words refer to the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18:18.2 We conclude from this that Jesus Christ is not the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy 18:18.

2) From the brothers of the Israelites:
    Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac (Genesis 21). Ishmael became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was not to come from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, i.e. the Ishmaelites. Muhammad , a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed this prophet.

Also, Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the servant of God, His “chosen one” and “messenger” who will bring down a law. “He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope.” (Isaiah 42:4). Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Kedar. Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Kedar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of the Prophet Muhammad .

3) God will put His words in the mouth of this prophet:
    The words of God (the Holy Quran) were truly put into Muhammad’s mouth. God sent the Angel Gabriel to teach Muhammad the exact words of God (the Holy Quran) and asked him to dictate them to the people as he heard them. The words are therefore not his own. They did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the Angel Gabriel. During the life time of Muhammad , and under his supervision, these words were then memorized and written by his companions.

Also, this prophecy in Deuteronomy mentioned that this prophet will speak the words of God in the name of God. If we looked to the Holy Quran, we will find that all its chapters, except Chapter 9, are preceded or begin with the phrase, “In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”

Another indication (other than the prophecy in Deuteronomy) is that Isaiah ties the messenger connected with Kedar with a new song (a ******ure in a new language) to be sung to the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). This is mentioned more clearly in the prophecy of Isaiah: “and another tongue, will he speak to this people” (Isaiah 28:11 KJV). Another related point, is that the Quran was revealed in sections over a span of twenty-three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28 which speaks of the same thing, “For it is: Do and do, do and do, rule on rule, rule on rule; a little here, a little there.” (Isaiah 28:10).

Note that God has said in the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18, “If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy, 18:19). This means that whoever believes in the Bible must believe in what this prophet says, and this prophet is the Prophet Muhammad

-----------------------------------------------------------------

While the other one says :

2 -
    Bible says "Jesus is a Prophet of GOD"

The Bible tells us that Jesus is a prophet like Moses “The LORD said to me: ... I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death" Deuteronomy 18:18-22 (NIV)

He is a prophet like Moses
    He will not be killed, nor crucified like Moses
    Moses didn’t call for trinity, so Jesus the prophet didn’t call for trinity
    Moses was sent only to the children of Israel, so Jesus the prophet of God "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel" Matthew 15:24 He is not the prophet coming to the Whole world

Isaia has the same characters as Jesus, read: "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD. Isaiah 59:21 (NIV)

Mathew told us the following in his gospel “The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee" Matthew 21:11 (NIV)

Luke told us that 2 of Jesus disciples said the following in his gospel "About Jesus of Nazareth ," they replied. "He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people” Luke 24:20 (NIV)

The book of acts told us that God exalted Jesus and he was sent to Israel “that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel ” Acts 5:31 (NIV)

The gospel of John tells us that Jesus was sent by God “Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me” John 4:34 (NKJV)

Gospel of John tells us that Jesus was sent by God “Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me” John 7:16 (NKJV)

Gospel of John tells us that Jesus was sent by God “And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me” John 11:42 (NKJV)

Gospel of John tells us that we have to believe in God who send Jesus and in Jesus who had been sent by God “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life” John 5:24 (NKJV)

The gospel of Mathew tells us that Jesus was a prophet “This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee ” Matthew 21:11 (NKJV)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Which one should I include ?

Jazakum ALLAH 5air for helping ...

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

I responded to this thread showing Scripture that Jesus is the one referred to in Deut 18. What happened to it?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Well dearest heart.. At least you have given a reason of sorts why you deleted our replies. I appreciate that. However if you did not want us to respond then why did you update this thread on this forum? Maybe if you resurrect old threads simply for information and not to elicit a response.. Maybe you could lock the thread beforehand. That way it saves a lot of time wasting by all concerned.

Peace and blessings.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

A very clear reason for deleting all of your responses, but honestly what is the purpose ofyour responses?

Thread of the Islamic point of not Christian,

There is no sane person denies that the percentage of entering into Islam is the world's largest

"We will not allow to go out for a goal Thread"

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    A very clear reason for deleting all of your responses, but honestly what is the purpose ofyour responses?

Thread of the Islamic point of not Christian,

There is no sane person denies that the percentage of entering into Islam is the world's largest

"We will not allow to go out for a goal Thread"
    Dearest Heart, speaking for myself.. I was setting the record straight. People on this thread were seeking to convert someone to Islam on the strength of misrepresenting Bible scripture, this is dishonest and wrong. If you wish to offer Dawah with the aim to convert to Islam you should do so by the Quran's message alone and the person of prophet Mohammed. Your message of Islam has to stand for itself.. And not rely on "evidence" from the Bible, particularly when that "Bible evidence" you choose to use does not mean what you claim it does. Unless you use make it appear to by using out of context or twisting the words... A knowledgable person will not be fooled by that!

The main way Islam is growing is due to the higher birth rate amongst muslims, whereas the birth rate... Certainly in Christians and others is falling. As for adult converts I would say it's about even.. Personally I feel the whole idea of Dawah and missionary work for the sole purpose of growing the numbers of the religion is a waste of time and effort. Christianity is by far the worlds largest religion and will remain so. True Christians will stand for their faith regardless of any threats and persecution.. They always have. (Not that I'm saying here that most muslims persecute Christians .. But some do)
    People would be better spending their time praying for guidance on such issues. Which was I believe what advice I gave to the OP.

Peace to you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information