Habeeb Abd-ElMalek Said

Hey Emmanuel

Read the following with full understanding

a- The Bible says "Jesus said to him, Let the dead bury their own dead" .. Luke 9:60

Jesus here in the previous verse means that there are some guys interested only in this life
he said that these guys are dead not alive because they are only making for life

b- So Jesus means that the guys insisting in doing the sins are dead, but when they hear Jesus then they
will obey God's law and orders .. and God's advice is giving life
.. again he is confirming that in John 5:24 .. I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life

Now let's see what is the meaning of John 5:25-27

A- I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live John 5:25-27

The meaning

Son of God a title was given to David, Jacob, Solomon, Ephriam, Adam and to the all of the childeren of Israel
and the remaining was explained before

For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself

The meaning

Who granted life to the other .. Father granted life to Jesus .. So The Father is greater than Jesus .. For us we have only one God, the Father .. as Paul said

And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man

The meaning

God the Father gave Jesus the authority of Judge .. So, who is donner .. Who is the original owner of the authorithy .. Who is stronger .. also this verse is contradicting Matthew 20:23 .. to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared
by my Father

Thank you

To be continued