Friend,

As I mentioned, when a person has emotions that doesn't mean he is not using his or her brain or heart. Like I said emotion is God given, and not necessarily a bad thing. I think you are confusing being emotional about something which is another way of saying reacting to something with knee jerk responses. That is not what I am doing. I am being concise and articulate, and you haven't been able to gainsay my posts.
Look at how many responses I have given on the different threads, and no one appears to have a good comeback. I understand why, but do you? Maybe that is because they only speak and write Arabic. My responses are thought out carefully. I write only after careful deliberation. I don't see the spiritual sense (or the human logic and reason) in turning to a religion of uncertainty as Abu Bakr points out by saying he couldn't trust the "Makr" (deception) of Allah, well, I trust him even less. I see Muslims as insecure in their religion. Even the fact that my posts have to be screened for approval shows a lack of trust in God and the poster especially after I have been posting nearly a 100 times. So tell me, just why would I want to be a slave of the god of Islam like you and all Muslims, when I can be free and a child of the Most High God recorded in the Bible that you deny as God's road map to Salvation?

May God bring blessing and peace to you in Jesus name.